[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War I American soldier according to Electronic Arts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: wewuz.jpg (134 KB, 574x844) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
134 KB, 574x844
I mean.. i understand that there were actually black men fighting in WW1. But it was SO FEW, you couldnt even consider it a minority. More like a drop in the ocean. Games are getting more PC and libcucked each year. If you want to represent a Burger, do you show a picture of sesam grain ? Probably not. Making some black dude the main Icon of BF1 makes 0 sense.
>>
>>73257687
WE
>>
WAS
>>
>>73257687
With this EA killed WW1 games for the near future. I mean the genre was dead already but then salted the earth on it.

At least we'll get the vietnam rising storm game soon(tm)
>>
>>73257687
Black dude is from DLC known as Hellfigher pack.

Plus, we barely know anything about the game. Hold your horses.
>>
>>73257687
The Harlem Hellfighters were actually pretty important from an American perspective of the war
>>
>making a thread every minute about this
Ok, at this point it's becoming quite obvious you're a shill looking for quotes
>>
WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS N SHIET
>>
>>73257687
>buying figurines

Degenerates gonna degenerate m8
>>
This is the 30th thread today about this shit. Go back to /v/. Or did you get banned for complaining in your children's board?

Either way, fuck off
>>
File: are you serious.gif (55 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.gif
55 KB, 300x321
>EA finally releases game that looks good
>WWI
>All the shit we've wanted for several years
>Biplane dogfights with passengers
>Battleships
>Horses
>Shovel face beatings
>Tanks
>Trench warfare
>Artillery
>/pol/ throws a shitfit because they have a black guy
>Despite there actually being black regiments in WWI
>>
>>73258715
barely any
Why would I wanna play as a nignog?
>>
>>73258152
>BF 1 kills future WWI games

Well I hope so. I can't stand to see such a disrespectful, unrealistic, Michael Bay-style action movie depiction of one of the hardest, most miserable conflicts in history. Complete with comic book-style diversity. Muh unsung negroes, muh arab women. What about the people who made up 99.99% of the actual war? Black Adder did a much better job depicting WWI, and it was a comedy for fuck's sake.
>>
>>73258817

You would be playing as a patriot, not a nignog. A nignog collects welfare and doesn't pay child support for his 6 children by 5 mothers between stints in prison. A black man fights for his country and for freedom. Every black man who fought in WWI is more of a man than you would be if you lived 1,000 years
>>
File: Mad_Brute.jpg (24 KB, 274x319) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Brute.jpg
24 KB, 274x319
>>
File: wwhatnigga.png (211 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
wwhatnigga.png
211 KB, 331x352
>>73257687
Its really getting out of hand.

At this rate I am 80% certain the next Elder Scrolls will be in Hammerfell and be all about the Redguards and how the other races of Tamriel just love mixing with them cause they defeated the evil blonde Thalmor elves.
>>
>>73258715
I've wanted a WW1 game of this caliber for ten years now and this is just a huge kick in the nuts.

Its not fair.
>>
>>73257687
>Nigger attacking machine gun nests with a (german) pistol and a spiked club
I think they've captured the intelligence and general capacity for planning of the average nig just right. Does it make ogabooga and yes masa sounds when you pull the strung?
>>
>>73259099
to /pol/ a treacherous commie sympathizing white male is more of a human than a black american male that got the medal of honor.
>>
>>73257687
>>73258715
that is the point
/pol/ don't care about this shit
they just want another "LE BLACKS xD" thread.
>>
>>73259258
Them bitches do love them curved swords
>>
>>73257934

TRENCHES
>>
How hard is EA shilling this garbage here today. Fuck off.
>>
>>73259319

There isn't even a single black guy in the trailer. They probably just have a black regiment on one of the Africa campaign maps or something. It's not like you would be playing black dudes nonstop
>>
swedes made the game what would you expect?
>>
FUCK THIS IS WORSE THAN THE BLACK STORMTROOPER

NEXT THEY'LL PUT NIGGERS ON THE MONEY TOO
>>
>>73257687
HOL UP HOL UP
>>
File: new_starwars_summed_up.jpg (97 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
new_starwars_summed_up.jpg
97 KB, 800x517
>>73259650
>NEXT THEY'LL PUT NIGGERS ON THE MONEY TOO
kek oh wait, SHEEEIT
>>
>>73259603
Why have a 14 inch statue of one then?
>>
>>73259650
or even worse, they might put blacks in your country
>>
>>73258543
Being this poor
>>
>>73257687
well i could paint the guy white
>>
>>73259940

Skin may change but monkeymouth is forever
>>
>>73260054
true nigger features would stand out, this shit is insane, a fucking black WW1 soldier, whats next making George Washington black? fucking dumb
>>
Replace the pistol with a spatula and dress him for a mess hall
>>
>>73258715
very few, i was also taught about blacks in college my ancestors fought, and they like most that died where white, im sick of this indoctrination, blacks served a small part, what these fucks are pressing aswell as in college by sjw's is infuriating.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.