[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Flip Bros, are you ready for a happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 3024x2177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 3024x2177
Will there be a coup regarding Duterte if he's elected? What if he isn't? Is he a commie? Or is he Donald Trump-lite?
>>
Come on flip bros. I know you're all up shitposting
>>
He's a left-wing populist who literally said he'd kill 100k criminals if elected. As mayor, he had vigilante death squads killing criminals in his city. He also confronted a tourist who was smoking (the city has a public smoking ban) and refused to put it out, so Duterte forced him to eat his cigarette butt.

That's all you really need to know.
>>
>>73251968
My dad doesn't like him. He says that Duterte is willing to dissolve congress... Sounds pretty dictator like... The last dictator of the Philippines (Marcos) turned it to a shit hole.
>>
>>73252171
It'll be interesting to see what happens. A lot of Filipinos I've spoken to support him.
>>
>>73250491
Donald is a pussy compared to this guy.
>>
>>73251968
FORCED HIM TO EAT CIGARETTE BUTT,

this man needs power
>>
>>73251690
They are too busy shitposting irl
>>
>>73252171
>implying thats not a good thing

Its more of a libertarian stance than a dictator. He wants to make a Unicameral Legislative to replace that useless Bicameral system
>>
>>73250491
My parents seem to like him. Especially his "kill all criminals" policy. They grew up in pretty shitty neighborhoods so I guess I can understand how he'd appeal to them.
>>
>>73253191
See
>>73251968
I wouldn't trust a man like that with power. In theory it sounds good with purging degeneracy, but that's a skip and stones throw away from no freedom at all. Sounds like they'll become best Korea 2.0
>>
>>73253491
Nope. Davao city isnt a proto police state and we are more free than the rest of the country. We can actually walk on midnights safely in the streets and can use expensive electronics on public without the fear of being snatched or killed. Only criminals are not safe here and they should be treated that way.
>>
>>73254004
taga ADDU ka?
>>
>>73250491
I've heard is what the people over there want . good
>>
>>73254148
Dle oip wla koy kwarta pang skwela xa Ateneo noh
>>
>>73254567
post tits
>>
File: photo_1460799091168.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
photo_1460799091168.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73254771
>>
>>73254771
>>73255077
10/10
>>
>>73254567
Speak English. /pol/ is an English speaking board.
>>
>>73254567
taga asa ka?
>>
>>73254567
That can't be a real language
>>
>>73255540
It's monkey speak. Brit bong.
>>
>>73250491
He's flip flopping aon his policies and he's already pissed off a nuber of countries.

The latter would be acceptable if we were a very powerful and important cou try but yeah, we rely more on sending raw materials and manpower overseas.

Already stocked up on supplies and bought myself a gun thru the black market.

Flips arr literally voting to have their voting rights removed. Expect to see Venezuela-levels of ineptitude in five years or so if he wins
>>
>>73254004
I agree that criminals shouldn't feel safe, and citizens should be able to freely walk about without fear, but what happens when new laws are enacted that put you on the chop block? What happens when you can't critise the powers that be?
>>
>>73255673
I saw the piso tanking. 47.20 to a dollar. RIP most powerful race
>>
>>73255500
>/soc/
>>
>>73255727
Just trust Dutdut. He is a leftist version of Trump anyways. If only he was Right Winged I might go full support on him
>>
>>73256037
>leftist
>any good

When will you learn?
>>
>>73256119
Theres really no other choice. Why would I pick an incompetent centrist left establishment, a Soros puppet, another leftist bitch, and a nigger?
>>
>>73256454
Sounds like you have an even shittier deal thn America right now lol, honestly I fear for y'all. That shit honestly sounds dangerous
>>
>>73256454
Get the chick with the lung cancer
>>
>>73256975
You mean the leftist bitch? No thanks. I dont want this country to deal with Feminists again
>>
File: duterte-2016.jpg (477 KB, 505x1380) Image search: [Google]
duterte-2016.jpg
477 KB, 505x1380
>>73253491
THE MEDIA IS ALL AGAINST HIM
THE ESTABLISHMENT IS ALL AGAINST HIM
THE LIBERALS IS ALL AGAINST HIM

AND IN ALL OF THAT WITH 2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL GENERAL ELECTION

HE STILL STANDS IN 11% LEAD OVER HIS COMPETITORS
>>
>>73257241
THE ABSOLUT MADMAN
>>
>>73250491
The only thing I know about Phillipinos is that they have huge dicks.
>>
>>73257241
I'm both excited and scared for the habbening. Even reviewers lecturing upcoming CPAs and lawyers are dropping Duterte's name often. They advertise him because they want to walk one day in the streets where they'll see dead bodies of druggies, criminals, etc. every few steps. They want them to drop like flies.
>>
>>73255540
It only looks retarded because it uses the latinized alphabet. When you hear it out loud, it's still pretty retarded but slightly less so.
>>
>>73258569

literally the opposite
>>
>Mar "the Cuck" Roxas getting desperate
>his dog making claims
>Balding Aquino says will do anything to stop DU30
>"P-Poe pls support m-me"
>turned down by Poe
Liberal Party is in full panic mode
>>
>>73257241

Not before Soros manipulate the election.
>>
Hey, have you guys heard about how we should not wear color red during the voting day? Its circulating here. They said people aren't very happy about the color red because red = Duterte. I assume this is like "dont wear Trump hat in public or someone will sucker punch you".

Pretty stupid desu
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.