[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess I'm a degenerate. I'm bi, sleep around,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: degeneracy.jpg (11 KB, 357x207) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
11 KB, 357x207
So I guess I'm a degenerate. I'm bi, sleep around, get drunk, and enjoy life so much, what honestly is so wrong with degeneracy?
>>
Nothing

Being degenerate is the ultimate redpill. Enjoy life while you can since there is no afterlife and the universe will eventually die from heat death.
>>
it's like living in an illusion where you have lots of pleasure

even though it feels good now, soon or later the reality will go away and reality will hit you hard

degeneracy takes a while before it shows it bad effects

so if you eat degenerate food, you will have pleasure now, but after a while you will become a fatso, have diabetes and probably die of heart attack
>>
>>73248784
That's what I figure, I just want to enjoy my life the way I want to.
>>
>>73248673
You're an aimless animal who is content with animal pleasures. Making such a life acceptable is the downfall of man and civilization.

But of course, that's your prerogative.
>>
>>73249407
Exactly, it's MY prerogative, I won't live forever and I can't see this world after I die, so why should I worry about what will happen 100 years after I die, I prefer enjoying my life rather than struggling and not seeing something come of it and feeling I wasted my life.
>>
>>73249748
>,I won't live forever and I can't see this world after I die

Why do anything then? Why go to school? Why work? etc. You could in the next 2 min.

This attitude that so many young people have nowadays is cancer. How could you not see that? How could you not see that?
>>
>>73250688
*could die
>>
>>73248673
>I'm bi,
no, you're a faggot
>>
>>73250688
So I can continue experiencing pleasures, they cost money you know.
>>
>>73251010
Does gay sex feel good?
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (8 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
8 KB, 248x203
>>73251173
The feeling of a penis tip brushing your rectal wall. Feels good man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.