[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup rednecks, I know you guys are very nationalistic and "muhh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
Sup rednecks,

I know you guys are very nationalistic and "muhh america" or "but muh london"

America is LITERALLY DOGSHIT. Open your fucking eyes.

Travel to Dubai and you will see how bad America is. They are advancing so much building skyscrapers left and right. 6 lane freshly paved highways. Literally doing everything the best.

What do we have? Dallas? Detroit? Shitty ass fucking rundown cities overrun with poverty that look like it was made in the 80s? Our 1 lane shitty pothole -filled streets?

America is fucking disgusting and if you deny it you are simply retarded. Everything in our country - Dubai did it better.
>>
Yeah but less muslims over here
>>
>>73246638
Dubai is just Las Vegas without alcohol or fun.
>>
>>73246638
I'd move to Dubai if I can find a job there. Heard they pay ppl really well
>>
>>73246638
we have too many niggers desu
>>
>>73246772
Nice racism.

Their white robes are retarded but I'd trade our white trash hicks for Ferrari riding sheiks any day
>>
Dubai

LoL

Come back when you have a sewer system instead of an endless train of shit trucks.
>>
>>73246638

Been there and....

Nope: nasty heat, dirty slav hookers, nasty sandstorms, rude shitskins, Filipinos in every corner....
>>
>>73246935
> Nice racism.

Muslims aren't a race, dumbass
>>
Dubai is also just one city. Also, Dubai is inhospitable. Try going there this summer and pray you don't die of a heat stroke.

>ha ha ha what an idiot he doesn't know about AC
>>
>>73246638

Dubai is like DC......Disney then shithole in a hurry. Fuck off.
>>
>>73247077
I heard they really pay skilled Westerners well. Is it true? I'd consider working there for a few-several yrs to get some money.
>>
>>73246638
You mean Dubai where the locals are the rudest people on Earth, that has state sponsored slavery and all people do in their spare time is eat fried chicken?

Yeah nah get fucked
>>
>>73246638
Yeah, they build their cities on the backs of slaves that they import from India. I wonder what will happen when the oil money dries up.
>>
>>73246638
who is the dumb fucking country paying billions securing world sea lanes? or deploying soliders and military equipment to protect pussies who can't fight their own wars? also giving the world free shit all the time, and lopsided trade deals...

the us could have so much more if they decided to put themselves first
>>
>>73246638
All of these things are designed by Westerners, built by Filipinos and financed by oil.
>>
>>73247085
>implying hes not talking about middle easterners
>>
>>73246638
>Travel to Dubai
Clearly you haven't since Dubai is broke as shit and doesn't have the capital to continue keeping the sands at bay so it'll be swallowed up in a decade flat
>>
>>73247154
They pay alright. However it seems higher because there was no taxes and more importantly tax treaties which I think is finishing this year and instead foreigners will be now taxed 10-15% on income if I remember rightly
>>
File: 1461777249841.gif (1022 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1461777249841.gif
1022 KB, 320x180
>>73246935
Your words have no power here!
>>
>>73246638
Dubai will totally disappear as soon as the oil money runs out. It also has no plumbing, and it has no water.
>>
What's their export again? White bed sheets and face pubes?
>>
>>73246638

They've had an empty piece of land and huge profits from oil.

Meanwhile in the US all the good spots are taken by older buildings and infrastructure, and there's yet to be ANOTHER major technological advancement that pushes US wealth ahead of the rest of the world.
>>
>>73247154

I worked there for Dyncorp... they do pay well, but its so shitty there that it somewhat justifies it for about a year, then you start getting miserable...
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 624x351
Dubai, poo in truck.
>>
>>73247211
>the us could have so much more if they decided to put themselves first
Yeah, they could. Maybe Red State Randy will have the light bulb go off in his head that the reason that doesn't happen is because the US military likes shekels and dinars more than it does defending the interests of the American people.

Or maybe Red State Randy will figure out that the US military and government is a nigger-infested hostile entity and actually go to war instead of shoving his AR15 up his ass and sticking another yellow ribbon on his 2004 Dodge.
>>
>>73246638
>Dubai
Their plumbing is some of the worst in the world. As soon as you get off the waterfront its India-tier. You can see where the money runs out.
>>
>>73246638
Singapore>>>Dubai
>>
Wow, skyscrapers? 6-lane highways? If only we had that sort of thing in America.

Where is this fantasy paradise again?
>>
>>73247307
Hmm I am an American so I will be taxed by IRS but if I give up American citizenship and get another citizenship that doesn't tax me. 10-15% taxation on income seems still low. Idk. I was wondering about pay cuz some ppl say neurologists make a million a yr there.
>>
>>73247190

Stockpile popcorn, because it's going to be funny as hell.
>>
Sigh.

I'm white and live/from America. This place is shit but ofc you faggots justify it with "atleast we're white hurrrrrrrr"

So sad
>>
>>73246638
And China has a bunch of empty apartment buildings and prefab cities just waiting for us westerners to escape to...
>>
I bet women love dubai
>>
File: 1450835396577.png (1 MB, 858x840) Image search: [Google]
1450835396577.png
1 MB, 858x840
>>73247211
Hoorah
>>
are you dumb? they only treat their own well you would be treated like dog shit. that place is a tumor on the earth
>>
>>73246638
>6 lane fresh paved highways

Wowwwwww 2000yrs later and they finally got roads!

Maybe next year they can get a sewer system in that human oven so the shit trucks dont ruin those high tech highways!
>>
>>73246638
Go there and pound you bf and let us know what happened ;)
>>
>>73246638
Did you know OP they would literally throw you off of a building or cut your head off because of how big of a fagget you are?
>>
File: 1406098756551.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1406098756551.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>73246638
>Travel to Dubai and you will see how bad America is.
The same Dubai that doesn't have plumbing in its skyscrapers?
The same Dubai already looking toward bankruptcy before it's even finished?
The same Dubai that WILL be buried by sand within 50 years?
That Dubai?
>>
>>73247492
I'm not sure about what tax treaties you have with Dubai, customarily if your country has a tax treaty you choose which system to be taxed under. So in American is more beneficial you declare and get taxed at their rate, if Dubais is, you get taxed there and evidence it for return.
None of this had to be done in the past all earnings were tax free and necessitated you to hide earnings.
>>
>>73247714
You are retarded. Go there and see for yourself.

Everything about the place is advanced. It all looks nice. America is a shithole.
>>
>>73246638
Lived there. Ask a western engineer who worked there if ze/sim would go into one of those skyscrapers.
>>
File: ozymandias-tl.jpg (310 KB, 1200x812) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias-tl.jpg
310 KB, 1200x812
That country is built on literal modern day slave labor, exploiting a limited resource that will soon be gone. When climate change makes dubai uninhabitable, very few will be able to escape to western countries.
>>
>>73247472
Yeah lets move to Singapore where you get life in jail for having some loose advil pills in your pocket.
>>
>>73247883
What's the punishment for drugs in Dubai again?
>>
File: Saudi PoPo.jpg (72 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Saudi PoPo.jpg
72 KB, 640x426
>>73246638
>City built off of oil money
>Oil runs out
>Country goes bankrupt
>Dubai plunges into anarchy because they chose to waste money on useless skyscrapers

Yeah Dubai looks good now, but over half of Saudi Arabia's entire GDP is based off of oil exports.
It doesn't matter how much they diversify at this point because when the oil dries up in ten years, they won't be able to support those lavish towers.

People say that America is wasteful and overspends on all of its expenditures, which might be true.
However, it should be noted, that if America is seen as wasteful, how is seen as smart with investments when everybody's driving luxury cars and building the stupidest, most inefficient architecture there is! (pic definitely related)
>>
>>73247833
Name something advanced thars not in america, they literally copied las vegas.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>73247744
>be Dubai
>oil crashes
wut do?
>>
>>73247883
Fucking retard
>Consider this: a Swiss national was sentenced to four years in prison after customs officials at Dubai airport found three poppy seeds on his clothes, presumably from a bread roll he ate at Heathrow Airport in London before his flight to Dubai!
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 636x358
http://gizmodo.com/5857475/without-trucks-the-tallest-building-in-the-world-would-become-the-tallest-mountain-of-poop
>>
Dubai is a modern city, US cities are old in comparison. Also white brains designed Dubai, the Arabs just financed it.
>>
I wonder what it would look like if the u.s. military wasn't in the gulf protecting them from other aloha snackbars
>>
>>73247833
American cities are dated and dreary, yes . . but there's only places to see in the world aside from fucking Dubai. Korea/China/Japan can see good modern cities
>>
>>73246828

This nigger had never been there. I got fucking wasted every time I was in that sandy shit hole.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>73247957
Hey im not arguing with that dubai is shit too. I would rather live in Australia, and thats saying something!
>>
File: 1452216211371.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1452216211371.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>73247833
Have you ever been to an american suburb or perhaps a business district? Are you familiar with the White Flight?
>>
>>73248005
They're enjoying life and doing it lavishly

Better than america where our version of enjoying life is crying about trump or bernie, as they drive to their shitty rundown house and trash wife

And desu i dont care about slave labor or dubai in 100 years ill be dead why would i care lol
>>
>Be oil exporting nation
>Poison your relations with other oil exporting nations by undercutting them out of pure spite
>Trash world economy
>Follow a backwards, barbaric religion

The fossil jew
>>
File: everythings fine.jpg (200 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
everythings fine.jpg
200 KB, 960x716
>>73248005
>>Dubai plunges into anarchy because they chose to waste money on useless skyscrapers
Believe it or not Dubai was constructed as a backup plan for the impending oil crash.
Their thought process was that they could turn it into a tourist trap.
They actually think that people want to vacation to a desert ruled by muslims that will kill you if you dress improperly.
>>73248024
B-build more skyscrapers?
>>
>>73247857
>SpecOPs: the line was a warning.
>>
>>73248317
This is what I wanted to say, just didnt bother.
>>
slave labor and oil money makes building cool shit much easier
>>
>>73246638
Dubai was built by anglo expats
>>
>>73248306
>Live lavishly, exploiting all the resources your country has in your lifetime, dooming your children and theirs to immense hardships

Smart.
>>
Dubai is a kingdom built on sand. Once oil is no longer a key fuel, they are fucked.

Try harder with your bait anon.
>>
File: ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg (101 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg
101 KB, 456x750
>>73246638
>Mohammad my brother!!!
>We will take all this money (which we got from the whites of the WESTERN PEOPLES OF THE EMPIRE OF THE GREAT SATAN!!)
>...and... we will use this Western money of said empire.... to BUILD CITIES THAT LOOK JUST-LIKE-THEIRS!!!
>Only BIGGER!!! Yes!!!
>So... we will use, THEIR IDEAS... and THEIR ARCHITECTS, USING THEIR MATERIALS... and it will all be woven together using THEIR SCIENCE!!!

>SURELY this will show them that WE ARE SUPERIOR and give GLORY TO ALLAH!!!

All Salami Bacon!

>Detonates, reincarnates in >>>/r9k/ to get his 72 virgins... and leaves with a surplus

lol... sandnigs
>>
>>73247857
>That country is built on literal modern day slave labor
There is literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>73246638
The UAE is a nanny state that is only possible to to it's size and abundance of oil.
>>
>>73248317
I've met people that've visited Dubai. They all say pretty much the same thing.
While the towers look nice and everything looks sparkling, the city is pretty much empty.
All of the towers are just for show, expensive wastes of money.
It's sad really, I can't help but feel bad for the future children that will have to ride camels through those city streets.
>>
>>73248697
exactly, because it's brown people doing the exploiting
>>
We made the mistake of giving women a say in our government, Dubai didn't fuck up like that.
>>
>>73246638
I don't like living in commy blocks. I prefer actually owning the land I live on. Fuck off back to China Chang/Muhammed.
>>
>>73248674
>he thinks america is shit
>therefor hes not american
Im literally as white as you can be and gooddddd id do anything to not be american. we're fucking retarded
>>
>>73246638
Of course they did the roads better. They made them after we did from scratch.
>>
>>73246638
Having oil money must be nice. I'm sure their counotry will stay the same once the oil runs out.
>>
It'll become a shithole once their oil money runs out.
>>
does anyone give a fuck about skyscrapers any more? rich faggots have turned them into a memetic dick measuring contest. there's no beauty or soul in it at all, it's just walls of glass that all basically look the same.
>>
>>73248667

this. dubai is the result of a bunch of lucky sand nigs being born on a gold mine. nothing more, everything less.

look at all of europe, they all created first world countries out of nothing.

every country in the middle east is to this day a shithole, except the ones that happened to have an endless supply of oil. man they sure made somethings of themselves. thanks to white people paying them from money they created from nothing.

top fucking kek
>>
I'd rather live in Pakistan and have at least a hole to shit in
>>
Also, The Dubai Mall vs american malls.. LOL ofc we get anally fucked in that too.

Our parking garages .... vs theres .. LOL ours looks like fucking ghetto rusty bullshit. Theres beautiful. Ours Honda Civics everywhere, theres Ferrari Rolls Royce

One Based Arab was shopping and she had a literal slave negro carrying her bags. Im not kidding she was literally a slave lool
>>
>>73248306
>They're enjoying life and doing it lavishly
Yeah, and fucking up any chance of an actual future for their country instead of the hollow appearance of success. Because driving a fucking Honda or Ford instead of a Lambo would just be inhumane.

>Better than america where our version of enjoying life is crying about trump or bernie, as they drive to their shitty rundown house and trash wife
Yes, yes. Indeed. You're completely right, they don't cry about politics. Mostly because they are politically apathetic and democracy is illegal. Do you honestly think the bitching between opposing supporters is a bad thing? It's a fucking luxury of freedom you retard.

>And desu i dont care about slave labor or dubai in 100 years ill be dead why would i care lol
Then don't make a fucking thread speaking about how great of a nation they are. Everyone in a government position opposes basic liberties and supports savage and barbaric religious views.
>>
File: F-Yo-Feels_MAGAwoo.png (536 KB, 3300x5100) Image search: [Google]
F-Yo-Feels_MAGAwoo.png
536 KB, 3300x5100
>>73248916
>laughs at the stupidity of sandnigs for copying western culture
>posts with an AMERICAN FLAG
>somehow this retard I'm replying to thinks I'm "anti-American"
>retard I'm replying to is anti-American

I'd punch your fucking nose in, chop you up and mail you to whatever 3rd world shithole of choice you think is "better" in a heartbeat if I met you faggot.

I bet you're a Bernie-Bro to boot too.
>>
>not living in peaceful rural america
>>
Also are you guys literal fucking retards?

>HURR dubai is fucked when it runs out of oil!!!!!

Less than 7% of their country relies on oil. Stay fucking mad you retarded faggots
>>
>>73246935
>>73246638
>muh rednecks
>muh skyscrapers in Dubai

Pro tip: The Saudis are rich because they sit on 1/4th of the world's currently-extracted oil supply. Dubai may look cool to you, but outside of that, most of 'Rabia is a shithole. Not to mention, the oppressive culture where you can't even fap without getting your hand cut off.

Also, the average Saudi is literally more retarded and violent than any "redneck" boogeyman you could dream.

It's also ironic that a lib (assuming you're a lib and not a muzzie using taqiya) like yourself would support Saudi Arabia, because it's one of the most religious, xenophobic, and nationalist countries on Earth. Assuming you're not a muzzie, then the other conclusion is that you only support Saudi Arabia because you're a weak cuck with an instinct to support darkies over your white countrymen. It's something that would have been kept out of the gene pool in the past, but alas modern science has allowed for the flourishing of otherwise weak and defected plebs.
>>
>>73249214
>comparing the merits of parking garages, a structure that's inherently degenerate to begin with

idiot
>>
Skyscrapers facades and internal design will be dated once architectural 3D printing really takes hold in the next decade or 2.
These bland skyscrapers we see now will be surpassed and look very dreary
>>
>>73247154
Pay is amazing and if you manage your time and location so you don't have to deal with the locals, it's a pretty nice place to be in. Basically, Dubai is what white people would build if they had infinete resources for crazy constructions. It's no secret Dubai has been thought out, designed, and expanded by Whites, not arabs.
>>
>muh dubai
wow a tiny city made for housing the richest oil barons in the world
>>
>>73246638

The United Arab Emirates has a higher rate of income inequality than we do. You're pathetic, and you should feel pathetic.
>>
>>73249358
You don't understand. It all adds up.

However there parking garages were 10/10 beautiful. It's ok, if I didnt go to dubai i'd settle for our worthless shitty trash garages too
>>
>>73246638
> Compares mudslime pisshole (with shit rights record) and Sharia Law to America

Get fucked. You're precisely the reason everyone hates liberals.
>>
>>73249348

Yea, they deffinately would prosper off their ingenunity and creative genious and hard work like the rest of the middle east right? .. LMFAO .. fucking cuck
>>
>>73249367
I really wish people stopped treating 3D printing like people used to treat nuclear power. Yes, it's great tech, yes it can change the world, no it won't be applied to everything and it's going to be limited in what it's use and who uses it.
>>
>>73249349
if that picture ever happened and we were in the situation of being a refugee we'd be so grateful and actually respectful and not entitled like these things in our nations now.

If racism developed against us we'd assume its our fault and work to fix it.
Meanwhile these things in our nations just snap back in an entitled fashion whenever a finger points to them and then we have to put our cuck chastity belt back on
>>
>>73246894
I wouldn't. Move over there permanently if you like it so much.
>>
>>73249348
>Less than 7%
Less than 7% in ENERGY CONSUMPTION. GDP is nearly 52%!
If America lost 10% of its GDP, there would be a depression greater than any in the nations history.
>>
>>73249349
not nationalist, they are bound by death cult nit their country
>>
>>73249525
they could probably sell their sand, oh wait, they have to import that too because theirs is so shit
>>
>>73249349
Agree with just about everything except the white traitor thing.

Libs back any bunch who cry "Muh Minority Privilege". Skin colour is incidental.
>>
>>73246894
Ill buy your plane ticket faggot
>>
>>73247042
lahey?
>>
>>73249555

Except he's right. Additively manufacturing buildings is going to become the standard. Either on-site or as components of a prefab.
>>
>>73249555
It's already being applied to building facades.
Some very interesting stuff is already coming from it.
And in the hands of architects in years to come it will have an impact on traditional glass and steel.
>>
>>73249680
you americans are fucking niggers holy shit i cant go 10 seconds without some amerinigger attacking another amerinigger
>>
>>73246638
>Travel to Dubai and you will see how bad America is. They are advancing so much building skyscrapers left and right. 6 lane freshly paved highways. Literally doing everything the best.
They learned that shit from us though, senpai. This is all new to them, they're only copying our success and it will fall all the same.
>>
Canada is burning and half the country emptied into North Dakota and we didn't even notice a cuck surge
>>
>>73246638

You can't compare a single city that's mostly 20 years old to a nation that's hundreds of years old. It's just oil billionaires trying to make a private Vegas. The peasantry is still peasanty.
>>
>India
>uses only good city as example
>America
>Uses few bad cities as example
BTFO, pajeet in disguise
>>
Dubai is just the result of ridiculously wealthy oil sheikhs spending vast amounts of money to create their own personal playground. They don't give a shit about planning or budgets or infrastructure because they don't need to. They just throw oil money at it and the problem goes away.
>>
>>73249831

Shut up leaf.
>>
>>73249831
> you Americans are fucking nigger

Go to bed Mr. Gretzky
>>
>>73247492

Until you can't help some rich oil sheikh's retarded eleventh son, and you are "disappeared" in the desert.
>>
File: WDF_1280287.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WDF_1280287.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>73249525
Uhh? Yes, they would. Considering the amount of money they get from travelers, they obviously are propsering and you're literally wrong.

Enjoy Ireland, the most fucking boring place to live. lol i feel bad for your ugly and poor people
>>
>>73246894
I heard they have a lot of suicide bomber positions open
>>
File: 1352528593295.jpg (18 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1352528593295.jpg
18 KB, 500x313
>over 100 replies
>>
>>73246638
way ahead of you, i bought a condo there in case of happening.

its pretty much the only non shitty non western country.
and no one would call me a mudslim of whatever there.
>>
File: IMG_2859.jpg (359 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
359 KB, 1066x1600
>>73246638
Here are a few pics from Glacier Park, Montana. Anything like that in UAE? Plus, women not forced into wearing sacks and head scarves?

http://ksouthsblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/montana-trip-summer-2013-glacier-park.html
>>
>>73250052
>TFW Poland has a higher HDI than Saudi Arabia
>>
>>73247833
>calling America a shithole
>not calling India a shit crater
>>
>>73246894
Depends on what kind of job. Many of the highest paying jobs are reserved for the native Arabs and even many jobs that are thought of as pretty high-paying actually pay third-world salaries because they are staffed with south and southeast Asians who go back home after less than a year.
>>
>>73250052

>be born on oil

>use oil to trade for fiat currency that is in reality worth literally nothing to then trade for items and goods created by the same people who traded you their fiat currency thus making them richer.

bravo achmed , you guys are truely winning
>>
>>73250144
OP is likely a Muslim coming to the US for college, he needs to be bitch-slapped awhile until he gets less smug about his desert.
>>
>>73250173
Did the property prices in Dubai rebound?
A few years ago after the GFC they had real problems price wise. Has it elevated again the last few years?
I heard the Russians pumped a lot of money into the market after the gfc
>>
>>73249974
That's not true. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dubai had considerably less oil income than neighboring abu dhabi. They relied on retail and tourism.
>>
>tfw shitposts OP's get the most replies and active threads
>you are currently viewing the true state of /pol/ a cancerous piece of trash filled with teenagers and non whites

I swear there was a time when people were calling out shit posts but it seems people have just given up.
>>
>>73246638
>compares a city built in the last decade to a over 200 year old country

that is a retarded comparison
>>
>>73248916
You'd do anything to not be American? Like...move to another country?
>>
>>73250339
Already said Im white as shit. Not as white as you ugly pale irish motherfuckers, but my name is Evan so perhaps im close.

Dubai relies on tourism and retail but keep spouting lies to justify your shitty fucking nobody country. Its ok Walsh
>>
>>73250396
Because people from another city could NEVER spend their money anywhere else!
>>
>>73249831

>a country with over 300 million people

>surprised they have differences

retard
>>
>>73248916
Move to London.
>>
>>73246638
>What is Oil Money

Hope they enjoy the ride while it lasts, a non-diversified economy that relies solely on raw materials is going to hit the wall sooner or later. Wait until the oil runs out
>>
>>73246638
lol shit building codes. I can't wait until we figure out solar and all of those dumb niggers cut each other's heads off for grain.
>>
>>73250587

why are you such a dubai cuck? keep dissing ireland like it means anything. i guess your also clueless about how many people use proxies on here, eh cuckold? off yourself

>dubai relies on tourism.

yep. im sure dubai was built on tourism and retail sales. and all those rich fucks running around in gold lambos are all just good retail business men who happen to be incredibly smart in retail right? your either a cuck or a sand nig, either way you fail at life
>>
Google Images "Ireland". Now Google Images "Dubai".

See the problem? Yeah your country is as unadvanced (even less) as fucking Syria. lol
>>
>>73250383
idk man, i didn't check, but when i bought my house it was a pretty good deal..
>>
File: u.s birth rates 8.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 8.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>73250644
oh I'm not surprised.
this is just my 8th saved picture on american birth rates.
I am personally as anti-american as a Canadian gets as I see that jewish nation just as Hitler saw it.

Obligatory Hitler declaration of war speech against u.s.a .
>>
File: Try_burning_this_one.jpg (52 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
Try_burning_this_one.jpg
52 KB, 500x651
>>73248916
>we're fucking retarded
Nope just you.

I'd make you suck the barrel of my gun before I pull the trigger, if I ever met you. One less retard.
>>
>>73250868
How about we compare apples and oranges and Google Ireland and United arab Emirates like a big boy

Ireland's countryside>>>>>Indias poo street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rural United shitstab Emirates
>>
>>73246638
implying 10 megatons of freedom wouldn't send the multi trillion dollar city straight to hell.

if we arent better than them we just get rid of them so there is nobody better than us.
>>
File: ireland-main.jpg (1 MB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
ireland-main.jpg
1 MB, 1536x768
>>73250826
I dont expect irish boring faggots like you to enjoy a lavish life like dubai

go stay in ur shithole and worship some sheep and 500 year old castles faggot, meanwhile sheiks drivin in lambos ;) ur life is pathetic lmao
>>
>>73246638
i have no respect of these oil nigger cities, they didn't earn it, they didn't deserve it

unlike westerners and asians who built their great cities from nothing, these arabs are oil lechers

i can't wait until their oil runs out, and they become sand nomads once again
>>
>>73251002
https://youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s
>>
>>73249725
Additive manufacture of buildings suffers from the same faults current layer methods on all other materials do: their strength parallel to the layers is terrible. Ask any mason why you don't make multiple layers of cemented (or concrete) and you'll know why additive manufacturing in load bearing structures is somewhere between meh and terrible.

>>73249734
Which are not load-bearing structures. That's like saying revolutionizing the paint of cars will change them forever. At present, there are few if any methods to develop a building with additive manufacturing which is not worse than using gunite and air bladders to reduce waste.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 960x636
>>73250868
Wow sure looks advanced Evan.
>>
where the mudslimes at?
>>
>>73246638
Dubai looks great,

Its just ironic that all those building are designed and built by British, European and American firms, because without oil, sandniggers are backwards and they know it. e.g. Pakistan
>>
>>73246638
why do you think our cities are so shitty anon
>>
>>73251117

>too stupid to realize i said i was using a ireland proxy
>also still to stupid to realize people from ireland have much better living quality then sand nigger trash from dubai.

you really have a hard on for defending dubai, kinda weird :^)
>>
>>73250868
Google "Saudi Arabia" and see that most of it looks like shit.

You keep talking about Dubai, because it's a crown jewel on a pile of shit.

The average HDI for all other Western countries is higher. There are plenty of western cities with more luxuries, and more importantly more lax laws and open societies than Dubai. Not to mention, just compare average happiness levels between the nations.
>>
>>73246638
You're kidding right? Dubai is a bubble is city form.

Kinda like China's ghost cities
>>
>>73251205
That's abu dhabi you complete fucking autist. Btw New Zealand is one boring as shit country to all ur people are so fucking poor and ugly I feel bad for you
>>
You hear all these great things about new york and la, and see the movies and shit.

So I get to LA and drive around and i'm like "jesus christ, what a filthy incoherent shithole".

New york was the same deal, smelly, even filthier shithole.

America's infrastructure (transit, everything) is fucking terrible, 3rd world tier.
>>
>>73251342
>hurrurhehrhue its just a proxy bro!!!!
Haha sure it is bud, too embarrassed for your own country? Hah its ok m8 . I would be too, btw you should commit suicide
>>
maybe if >white countries didn't waste billions and billions of dollars babysitting and trying to civilize retarded Africans, we could build cool stuff as well
>>
File: Global_inbreeding_rates.jpg (238 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
Global_inbreeding_rates.jpg
238 KB, 1280x905
>>73251401
>poor and ugly

average median income of Australia: $80,704

average median income of Saudi Arabia: $24,980

Also, I'm willing to be that all you inbred sandniggers look uglier.
>>
>>73251453
Thanks canada. It is. We are simply too autistic to realize it. America will never advance because we're too hung up on "hurr we're the greatest!!"

It's a shame really. Most overrated place ever and ive been here all my life, unfortunately.
>>
>>73251146
No one mentioned load bearing structures. No glass in Skyscrapers is load bearing.
Prefab had a massive effect on cars assembly and still does today.
Every construction related body in Australia from the Masters Builders association, to the Architects guild, to engineers are all releasing press to clients and members saying 3D printing technology is something to watch, and will be utilised heavily in future.
But I guess they're all wrong on their websites and newsletters and some Dominican guy on a board for Bhutani butterfly collectors is right. Congratulations, you are the smartest man alive.
>>
>>73251117
dubai is a shallow, fake city, filled with ugly low quality sensationalist over the top architecture. every construction and architecture management in the world knows how cancerous the city is

it has no root, no culture, no history, its a city of degenerates soulless pastische. literally middle east version of las vegas

if you want truly good looking modern city, go to singapore or tokyo desu.
>>
>>73251453
yeah i went to north dakota once cause I heard it's just like winnipeg but holy fuck and it was
>>
>>73251570
And Saudi Arabia has what to do with this? Fucking stupid nigger get aids faggot

Btw Idk why you guys make fun of how other countries look when literally we're so fucking ugly and acne and shit its hilarious

americaaaa autisssmmmm
>>
>>73246638
>typical American city
>a smattering of beautiful pre-war mid/high rises
>copper roofs, stonework, etc
>art motherfucking deco
>architectural representatives from each decade afterward
>all organized around one another, often feeding off of each other's design for inspiration
>plenty of height
>cohesive, mature, well established cities with restaurants and establishments that are often decades old
>the major cities are graced with a supertall skyscraper (300m/1000ft) to top it off

Dubai
>low quality, slave labor super talls
>catching on fire once every few months
>gaudy, disgusting, often Islamic inspired design
>organized like a giant office park
>it's so oppressively hot you will die if outside too long
>ugly, tacky decoration and design everywhere
>Muslims everywhere

The US doesn't need to build 50 supertalls to prove a point. It's like stuffing toilet paper in your shoes to add height, pathetic really.

Plus they're garbage architecturally 8 times out of 10.

I'll take a mature American city with its diversity in architecture and genuine substance over a carnival-like arabic shithole like Dubai any day.
>>
>>73251401
I completely agree New Zealand is a terrible place and we all can't play rugby and enjoy seeing our women have sex with foreigners particularly ones with hiv and Ebola from Africa
>>
>>73246638
>Dubai did it better.

I hope people who go to Dubai stay there for ever. I also hope Dubai nationals also stay there forever.

Anybody trying to crawl out of that place should be shot.
>>
>>73251650
Only criticism on this thread that isnt absolutely retarded and meritless.
>>
>>73251268
Democrats making it impossible to build anything worth a damn with stupid regulations and "neighborhood character preservation efforts"?

>>73251370
Say what you want of the Chinese, but their ghost cities will not be ghosty in, say, 10 years. They are literally currently having the largest human migration in history to these ghost cities, but there is a good chance the whole thing will collapse before everyone moves into the cities. Time will tell.

>>73251593
No, I just don't follow hype bullshit because it's actually my job to read what people are doing and saying, like how prefabrication of architectural elements was going to be the way of construction of the future in all structure and then fizzled into essentially niche and cheap housing roles.

And if it doesn't change the way load-bearing structures are made, then it's bloody meaningless. Current non-loadbearing elements can essentially be made in any shape, material, and size you want, as long as you are willing to pay for it. How a structure looks outside is only relevant if you want to get some idiot to pay you more shekels.
>>
>>73251453
>new york
>LA

Not everybody has the privilege of being 90% white and 10% Asian, have a smaller population than Texas, and being monocultural. That said, outside of Toronto, Vancouver, etc., most of Canada looks like North Dakota. Muricans also have more average buying power and more access to a wide range of products, so our real wealth is higher, despite not always being 100% aesthetic.
>>
>>73251770
Your flags look so similar Im blind touche

(note: australia is still fucking randy as shit lol who r u guys dont you all just ride kangaroos lol forreal)
>>
>>73251731
You're not even trying anymore. Not sure if tired troll, or an actual dumbass Muslim.

The point is the average 'Rabian is 4 times poorer than the average Australian or American, so you shouldn't be talking shit.
>>
>>73251821
Well, you keep insisting that Dubai isn't build on oil money while most if not all it's debt, operational costs, and similar things are being financed by the other emirates because Dubai went to the shitter in 2008, but I suppose that's a step too high in the discussion ladder.

>>73251453
I would laugh at a canadian shitting on American infrastructure, but then I remember you aren't leafposting. Granted, London's public transport is much better, and Japan's ant colonies are amazing, so there is a grain of truth in what you are saying.
>>
>>73251894
>How a structure looks outside is only relevant if you want to get some idiot to pay you more shekels

This is exactly what tell me you're an engineer not an architect.
>>
>>73252101
I swear to satan that im not an Ahmed

US fags are sooo nationalistic about their shit country and they look absolutely retarded and they still think theyre attractive

Also their population is higher so flawed comparison faggot
>>
>>73252145
Of course. Our job is making sure the shit you peddle doesn't kill people.
>>
>>73249349
Dubai is not Saudi Arabia you retard.

And less than 2% of Dubai's economy is oil. Most of UAE's economy is oil and they are already moving away from it.

The Gulf Arab countries will be fine. Saudi Arabia is the one with big problem in the future.
>>
>>73252278
That's not a flawed comparison. The average "poor" American or Australian is wealthier also.

You're judging a whole turd by a speck of shiny corn in it.
>>
>>73251453
>comes to LA
>can't figure out where the fuck to go

In LA we have a saying.

"It's a great place to live, but a confusing nightmare to visit."

If you can't find someone to take you around, you're utterly fucked, the city is too huge. There's so much to see, it's daunting. If you drive down Wilshire long enough, and get the fuck away from downtown, you're in some of the richest territory on the face of the planet.

Literally world class everything, whether it's food, shopping, entertainment. Plus you can go to the beach. Santa Monica is a great place if you like an immaculate, aesthetically beautiful place filled with arrogant fucks.

People have this idea of LA as being a plastic piece of shit suburb filled with fake assholes, but anyone who actually stays here will see that it's filled with genuinely nice people for the most part. Moreso than the rest of the state in my opinion.

In San Francisco however... Oh man. You can FEEL the arrogance, the pretentiousness. It's sickening. Plus the service everywhere is shit, everyone is ultra hyper super liberal, and the city isn't even THAT great.

I really do believe that because everyone has been saying LA is a fucking piece of shit for so long, especially those SF assholes, it's mentality has changed, it is noticeably more humble, and in large part tries to not be like faggot SF.

Yes the downtown area and south+east LA are grimy as fuck, but you literally have zero reason to be any of those places, unless you're downtown for the food.
>>
>>73252284
Digressing, tell me where would you bet on a 20 story tower falling down first, Dubai or Beijing?
>>
>>73252325
>Most of UAE's economy is oil
Mistake, most of UAE's economy is NOT oil.

>>73251351
False. Qatar has a higher HDI than Poland which is considered a Western country. And the countries with highest HDI have socialist lots of policies , so appealing to HDI in /pol/ while playing the "America is number 1" meme is just playing the idiot.
>>
>>73252101
The average white American is far poorer than the average Jew in America.

Thus, Jews are superior than Whites.
>>
>>73252600
But Dubai isn't #1 either. It's all beat out by Western nations.

I never said the US was the best, but it's still better than Dubai. You keep making a false equivalency by judging the capital city of oil sheiks with the most run-down areas of Western countries, but that doesn't negate the fact that many Western countries exceed the small exception in your region. Also, your democacy levels are lower, and your corruption levels are higher, and you have stricter social regulations, so even some "shitholes" in Western regions might be better places to live if you're not a total materialist.
>>
>>73252562
In defense of San Fransisco (may it soon burn), they used to have some of the nices places to live in the times of my father. The smugness was partially justified. Nowadays it's as terrible as anywhere else, with the only thing keeping it going being gentrification, which the fucks actually hate.

Haven't visited los angeles, though, maybe I should organize a visit.

>>73252572
I don't have them with me, but I have pictures of collapsed 35 floor chinese towers. And a few building which literally tumbled to the side. In fact, I believe a few of those pics made it to outside of china, were the building is, impressively, intact but on it's side. An interesting case of a western designed building built on a completely unsuitable location by chinese developers.

So, the chinese already won that bet, and the Sheiks are paying for quality, making structural engineers and risk assessment specialist constantly visit construction sites.
>>
>>73252600
I don't put much weight on an index which literally uses the existence of a single payer system as a condition for a higher grade, or how SWEDEN YES it is.
>>
>>73253018
>It's all beat out by Western nations.
Not in everything and not by all Western nations.

Plus, it just goes to show how weak your argument is. You can only have a point by comparing a nation to a fucking city. And Dubai is fairly a young city anyway.

>>73253018
>I never said the US was the best,
No you did worse, you appealed to HDI on /pol/. Higher HDI is favored by socialist policies, you're essentially a dirty shitty socialist and can't stand capitalist masterpieces like Dubai.

Go back to your gulag.

Also
>muh democracy

Seriously nigger?
>>
Yea u can have pretty nice things when you use egyptian slave labor
>>
>>73253358
Indian, Nepalese, and Pakistani labour, actually.
>>
>>73253283
I love this nigga, he gets it. We're too shallow and racist to accept anything so a lot will disagree with you :/
>>
>>73252743
Jews are clannish and immune to anti-nationalist discohesion due to the stigmas of being anti-semetic. The Ahskenazim also were bred over many generations (the Asheknazi Jewish Merchant class were given more breeding rights in their society since Medieval times) to have frugality and high-IQ be common genetic traits. Their position is both genetic and a circumstance of our current socio-political condition; though I hope that can change soon with the new trending promotion of white nationalism and eugenics. The disparity isn't that much different, either; and the difference between an American white and an American Jew is nowhere near as great as an American vs. sandnigger.

Post a picture of your hand with a timestamp. I have a strong position that you're either a poo or a Paki because of your determined defense of sandniggers.
>>
>>73253031
If you do plan on visiting, find a local who can help you out, so you don't wind up stressing for 3 hours about where the right freeways you need to get on are, inevitably getting on the wrong one and having to turn around, then winding up walking down Hollywood boulevard wondering what the fuck you're supposed to even do
>>
>>73253283
>You can only have a point by comparing a nation to a fucking city.

Aren't you and your butt buddy Evan doing the exact thing?
>>
>>73253799
If I'm honest, I enjoy getting lost in cities. I wish the app that alerted you of crime areas was still around, because I prefer not having to get into a red district, but I'm latino as fuck so it might not be so bad.

Personally, if you can't get lost in a city, it has failed because it means it's too sterile for you not to predict it. So, your description of Los Angeles makes it quite appealing to me.
>>
>>73253839
I actually did compare cities read the op, Im just saying overall no part of america is even a quarter of dubai
>>
>>73253614
Funny thing is that places like Dubai are actually very good for white men. The expat life is one of the best.

>>73253711
>Jews are clannish
Like all groups.

>The disparity isn't that much different, either; and the difference between an American white and an American Jew is nowhere near as great as an American vs. sandnigger.
It's a 10 to 15 point IQ difference, so just as great.

And anyway, the comparison of success according to your nonsensical argument is using two races/ethnicity living in the same country. You're comparing ethnicities of other countries. A better comparison is to have somewhat the same environment. In this case, when comparing Jews to Whites, the former are superior to the latter. (according to your "logic")

I'd post a picture of my white hands but I'm content with the fact that you think I'm not white. I'd be good if you feel traumatized by the idea that a non-white is educating you and teaching you simple logic (that you're having a hard time to comprehend).

>>73253839
I'm not. Learn to read. But of course, that's too much to ask from a subhuman.
>>
>>73246638
Your disgusting and retarded
>>
Well, yeah, but the vast majority of the Middle East is a shithole too. Hell, even most of the United Arab Emirates is pretty shitty.

What makes Abu Dubai special is that it's a very high tier global city, meaning it has more in common with New York City, London, Moscow, etc, than it does the rest of the UAE or the Middle East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#GaWC_study

Global cities are pretty interesting. In a certain sense they're like countries unto themselves, only much better run than their host countries, and working together with other global cities in a way that almost defies the overall mood between their host countries.

For this reason even though I consider myself fairly liberal I'm actually very in favor of reduced meddling on the national level and letting cities decide how they should be run.
>>
>>73254166
Manhattan is a far better city than Dubai, and it doesn't even have all that many crazy buildings. Poo trucks aside, Dubai is very much a city no one should live in (and, generally, people don't live there as one would in other places).

Granted, I think Barcelona is the best city in the world, and even I can't justify that.
>>
>>73254205
I mean you aren't white let's get that straight.
you're a cuck of the internationalist variety, and I smell toronto or vancouver coming off you.
>>
>>73254205
Average IQ in the UAE is 84.

Kansas's average IQ is 103.
>>
When Tesla makes oil obselete, these faggots will taste poverty so bad they'll even eat pork just to stay alive.
>>
>>73247211
Stfu pussy
>>
>>73254205
Learn that you are a subhuman
>>
>>73254539
Average IQ in North Korea =105

i guess nk is better than us
>>
>>73254300
>Well, yeah, but the vast majority of the Middle East is a shithole too
That's making America look bad by bringing Mexico in the picture because it's the same region.

Most of UAE isn't shitty, it's decent at least. Sure you could include the desert but no one in this thread is bringing the fauna and flaura (or lack therefore into this). This is a thread comparing cities only.

>>73254456
Wrong but keep trying to guess.
>>73254539
Like I said, compare people from the same country or don't bother. You can't whine about Jews having socio-political benefit and then compare people from completely different environments.
>>
>>73246638
Dubai is worthless muslim shit. Place needs to be nuked so you faggot muslims can shut the fuck up about your shiny toy that you bought.
>>
>>73254797
Go make your own site if you don't want your feelings hurt. This isn't your hugbox.
>>
>>73246772
Yeah but more evangelical fundies over here
>>
>>73248005
A huge chunk of their economy is based off tourism though, rich euro cucks cruising in on their yachts before they make the long run around Somalia rape horn, or the Indian cape of poo in the seawater loo.
The problem with basing their economy though, is that they are muslim.
All they need is one religious hardliner to come to power, who isn't as permissive about western decadence, maybe openly cracks down on the visiting infidels a bit...and they kill the golden goose. No tourist is gonna stroll in their after they see Nigel from Kent's head on a fucking pole because he brought his prescription painkiller with him.

That place is living on borrowed time.
>>
>>73254611
Tesla is also another case of mad pippering of the wrong problem. Even if every car in the USA turned into electric, the shift to much, much higher electrical consumption would more than make up for the change. Until a large, reliable source of energy can be found, Tesla's cars will eventually go the way of the Prius and be the car of smug rich people.

>>73254822
The environmental argument for IQ is poor at best. Inter-country comparisons are more than appropriate. Now, the question is if you trust the validity of such a test. I don't, but that's just me.
>>
>>73247254
Probably because he said "Muslims" and not "Middle Easterners" or "Arabs". Learn to read dumbass.
>>
>>73255109
>>73255109
And Abu Dhabi's money. I don't understand why people keep forgetting that.
>>
>>73253283
>muh democracy

Whites are advanced enough to lead themselves through republics, and still succeed; without relying on a dictator or sheik to force them to do great things.

Holland and Switzerland were rich, successful republics even 300 years ago.

It's when you flood the place with shitskins and decrease social cohesion that the flaws of democracy come out.

That's partly white Jews seem to come out ahead in America. They have higher intelligence than the average dindu, PLUS they have strong social cohesion; whereas whites are denied the benefit of strong ethnocentrism due to leftist self-hate.
>>
>>73255040
>>73255171
I want Reddit to leave.
>>
>>73248005
>Dubai
>Saudi Arabia
Are you retarded?
>>
>>73254802
>trusting North Korea's stats

Well, I guess it's not much different from HuffPo or The Daily Show's credibility, so I guess I shouldn't try to squeeze water from a stone.
>>
>>73246638
America steadily turning to shit has a direct correlation to the percentage of whites in America vs minorities.

More whites = Greater America.

Hence MAGA
>>
File: Manhattan.jpg (177 KB, 1267x484) Image search: [Google]
Manhattan.jpg
177 KB, 1267x484
>>73246638
Dubai is a pseudo-dictatorship with oil monies, and practically slave labor.
On easy mode and it's a nice city. But it's completely overrated.
Every city in the world has skyscrapers and looks pretty at night aside from nigged up shitholes like Detroit.
>>73246935
Too bad they have no reason to share anything with you and they look down on you because you're less than those white trash hicks.
>>
>>73255205
You're an idiot. Democracies flaws were very obvious in European nations when they were far more white than today.

>Holland and Switzerland were rich, successful republics even 300 years ago.

Non-democratic India was very rich as well.

>white Jews
There is no such things. Jews are genetically closer to other Middle Eastern populations on the genetic map than European. Heck, Turks are closer to Europeans than Ashkenazi Jews.

>They have higher intelligence than the average dindu
Well considering they're easily ruling over you, I'd say their intelligence is greater than yours by a bigger margin...
>>
>>73254822
That's a tangential argument.

We were originally talking about the supposed superiority of your sandnigger city state versus the US; and I was pointing out that even the supposed dumbest rednecks are smarter than UAE citizenry. Also, I explained the Jews' genetic advantages; but of course you didn't read my entire post and just skimmed the first few words of the paragraph to make your argument.

Also, I'd like to point out that Ashkenazi Jews have a ton of Eastern European DNA in them; as opposed to the sandnigger Levant (Israeli) brown Jews, and of course the Arabian derka derkas you're currently fapping to.
>>
>>73255109
They already have a religious hardliner in power. What's your point?
>>
>>73246638
>Our 1 lane shitty pothole -filled streets?

This man knows.
>>
>>73247407
isnt dyncorp the aliens from southpark who made towelie
>>
File: 1462473292269.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462473292269.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
If only Dubai had any money left after wasting it all on globalization autism
>>
You're right. Dubai is doing it better. Actually trump himself said that. He said when you go to Dubai it's really impressive. When he lands back in JFK or laguardia it's like a third world country, the airport is so bad. That's why trump is winning. He knows the truth, lots of Americans know this truth and it burns. We want to make our country great again. Hillary and Bernie won't improve anything. Under them, our country will get worse and become like Venezuela. With trump, he will rebuild our country so we can be proud of it.
>>
>>73256022
>We were originally talking about the supposed superiority of your sandnigger city state versus the US;
Strawman fallacy. I wasn't comparing Dubai to the entirety of the US, you retard. I was calling you out on your bad argumentation.

>explained the Jews' genetic advantages
In conjuction with their supposed social political advantage.

Do you realize what conjunction does in logic when it comes to arguments or am I going to have to draw a Venn diagram for you? (If you could even understand one)

>have a ton of Eastern European DNA in them;
Very little. Jews were mostly marrying between themselves and had high rates of first and second cousin intermarriages.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
>>
>>73256401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUDJcVTkoSE
>>
File: Ben Shapiro.png (197 KB, 305x467) Image search: [Google]
Ben Shapiro.png
197 KB, 305x467
>>73255880
>Jews are genetically closer to other Middle Eastern populations on the genetic map than European

Pic related, average US Jew.

Just picture him in crocks, wearing an anime T-shirt, and wearing a hemp leaf tobagen; and you couldn't tell him apart from the average Canadian.

If groups of authentic whites were allowed to be nationalistic as fuck, have their own ethnostate/banking refuge guarded by a huge, advanced military; and had a tradition of accruing wealth and sharing it between family members, they could be successful as US Jews to. Leftist social policy (anti-white cuckery, etc.) is what is hindering them; which Jews are immune to.
>>
>>73256759
Haha fucking brilliant. So true
>>
>>73256868
Actually pic related is the average Jew in America. And he's Asheknazi.

Are you done with your stupidity now?
>>
File: gun control Jews info US.jpg (250 KB, 650x1249) Image search: [Google]
gun control Jews info US.jpg
250 KB, 650x1249
>>73257182
>picks the brownest one he can find

I'd still like to see your "white" hand.
>>
>>73257311
Most of them have a big nose, and very close eyes. They don't look white except for a few.
>>
>>73255880
>comparing India to Holland and Switzerland, even 300 years ago

Have you studied Indian history?

Before the British arrived, the Indians were poo-flinging manlets having constant wars between Hindus and Muslims. The "richness" of India was all tied up in merchants and royalty, and nowhere else. After the British left, the Indians had some semblance of a middle class, and less wars, but it's still a poo hole.

Whites can have democracies because they are superior, whereas other shit races (especially darkies) are all insects depending on a handful of smart ones to tell them what to do.
>>
>>73257742
You're so slow that instead of replying to my post within your other post, you had to try and figure out what bullshit to come up next.

>constant wars
Sounds like all other regions and nations history including Europe. You should read about the wars in the 18th century in Europe.

>Whites can have democracies because they are superior

No it's because they think their corrupt democracy means they're having power. The only reason why your democracies in the past and technically still today kinda works and sometimes work very well is because the people aren't really the ones ruling. The people are giving the illusion that they rule, which downplays the likelyhood of revolts since the citizenry have a way to vent their frustration. But that's the only good thing about it.

In the US, you're essentially ruled by the rich and Jews.
>>
>>73248199

Fuck off we're
>fully sick
>>
File: astana1.jpg (1 MB, 3799x2216) Image search: [Google]
astana1.jpg
1 MB, 3799x2216
>>73246638
THIS is god-tier architecture, faggots.

Fuck terrorist oil-nigger Dubai and fuck the run-down rotting US.
>>
>>73258049
Okay then, show me how advanced India was compared to Switzerland and Hollande 300 years ago.

I admit the war thing was a bad comparison, but the squabbles between Muslims and Hindus after the fall of Akbar really were tearing India apart, which was already a poo zone.
>>
>>73258321
India is a much bigger country than Netherlands and was hard to keep together. Heck, Belgium was never a thing until it split off from Nertherland and that small country had a hard time keeping the majorly French speaking portion with it.
>>
File: 1462446020439.gif (377 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1462446020439.gif
377 KB, 350x280
>>73249349

>Dubai
>Saudi Arabia
>>
>>73258049
>no it's because they think their corrupt democracy means they're having power

Yes, the larger the government gets, the more distant the reigns of power are from the citizens at large as compared to politicians. However, democracy still provides immediate and noticable benefits on the local, and even state government levels.

Governments that try to micro-manage everything end up fucking things up; whereas the citizens could often have handled it better themselves. Pic related. In short, Democracy is not perfect, but it's still superior to subhuman totalitarian top-down states like Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc.

Also, I still think you're a sandnigger.
>>
>>73246638
Dubai is pretty nice.

Looks better than 99% of Europe.

Not better than the US tho.
>>
>>73258583
What's the difference? OPEC leadership all suck each-other's dicks, and the Saud family has ties to all the levels of UAE leadership. It's like making a huge deal out of Hong Kong and Tibet not being part of China.
>>
>>73254277

>Your disgusting and retarded
>Your
>retarded
>Your
>>
>>73258714
>>73258714
>democracy still provides immediate and noticable benefits on the local, and even state government levels.
Like I said, people have a way to vent their frustration and are less likely to start riots and civil wars.
>Governments that try to micro-manage everything end up fucking things up

Dictatorship don't necessarily micromanage everything. They don't need to when their people are cohesive and largely loyal. Argument against micromanagement doesn't really have to do with democracy. Heck, it can be argued that because people have a direct say, the government is more likely to micromanage to keep the voters satisfied so they can be reelected.

>Also, I still think you're a sandnigger.
Maybe I am. Doesn't change the fact that I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>73258787
>Dubai
>Europe

What's the difference?
>>
>>73246638
>Dubai
You wouldn't know where they get their money from, right?
>>
>>73258985
>Like I said, people have a way to vent their frustration and are less likely to start riots and civil wars.

Where are you even going with this?

Are you saying that there's more likely to be civil wars in totalitarian states and that they lead to happier societies afterwards?

Why are you so obsessed with being a cuck to bureaucrats?
>>
>>73258583
Protip: white men created Singapore, white men built dubai's infrustrucure, and when white men leave, all of these soulless glass towers that make up your cities will get 9/11'ed by your fellow mudslimes
>>
>>73246638
Those big, beautiful buildings are literally build out of a material similar to Styrofoam because steel and glass would be far too heavy.

You're a retard, OP. Those buildings aren't actually that impressive. It's a delusion.
>>
>>73259102
>there's more likely to be civil wars in totalitarian state
When it comes to dicatorships that fuckup, generally civil war is more likely. Democracies that fuck up are less likely to have civil wars. That's one benefit.

Key words here are "that fuck up". An otherwise fine dictatorship doesn't have to worry that much. But almost all if not completely all societies go from being okay to screwed up anyway.

>Why are you so obsessed with being a cuck to bureaucrats?

I'm not the one jerking off to democracy, you are.
>>
>>73258985
>>Also, I still think you're a sandnigger.
>Maybe I am. Doesn't change the fact that I'm smarter than you.

I knew it. You're a sandnig trying to defend OPEC and totalitarian governments at all costs. Well have fun being a cuck then. Just remember that you're taking advantage of white democracy and its riches and freedoms to sit on your ass and argue with me on a chinese cartoon board at midnight. That's assuming you're not using a proxy because the internet is censored in your shithole.
>>
>>73246935
>Nice racism

Racist doesn't automatically mean incorrect.

Now present an actual argument or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>73259296
A bureaucrat is an unelected official that gets to dictate government policy and essentially control your life; they are more common in non-democratic countries.
>>
>>73257742
>The "richness" of India was all tied up in merchants and royalty, and nowhere else.

Um, hate to break it to you, but this is how the British were as well. Britain has always consisted of an underclass of dumb peasants ruled over by a few rich nobles and a king.
>Whites can have democracies because they are superior, whereas other shit races (especially darkies) are all insects depending on a handful of smart ones to tell them what to do.

This is true for every race. Get out of your basement and meet some real white people, your average one is actually quite dumb. As Winston Churchill said, "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
>>
>>73246638
also this is very related
https://youtu.be/UVTXFsHYLKA?t=35s
>>
>>73259299
Most babies born in the US in the last 5 years were non-white. The only cuck here is you.

And I'm pretty sure my skin is paler than yours.

>>73259408
So like the many lobbyist bribing your elected officials bend over to and the many unelected advisors that run your country. Okay.
>>
>>73251263
>sandniggers are backwards and they know it. e.g. Pakistan

Pakistan builds nuclear weapons, laser guided missiles, and supercomputers on their own. They're barbarians but they aren't stupid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.