[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO - GAME OVER CUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 437px-RebShmuley.jpg (25 KB, 427x378) Image search: [Google]
437px-RebShmuley.jpg
25 KB, 427x378
Michael Jackson's Rabbi, the Ultra Liberal Rabbi Shmuley Boteach supports Trump wholeheartedly

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried

> Rabbi Shmuley Boteach told me, “The disgusting, vile comparisons of Donald Trump to Hitler are the ultimate trivialization of the Holocaust.”

> muh 6 gorrilion

Just how much Circumcised Jewish cock can /pol/ stuff in its gob? Thats the only question remaining

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/10/why-the-jewish-community-is-defending-donald-trump/
>>
>>73245945
Michael jacksons rabbi? What? Micheal jackson was jewish? Well that explains the kid fucking
>>
Who cares mate. Just another jew with a big mouth.
>>
>>73246219
This
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IbWLIsJ6A
>>
>>73246219
> T-Trump will save us from the Kikes!
> even the most liberal Kike loves Trump

poor stormweenies. Betting on the wrong horse, again
>>
File: THE GAME.png (6 KB, 28x41) Image search: [Google]
THE GAME.png
6 KB, 28x41
>>73246197
/Thread
>>
>>73245945
>“The disgusting, vile comparisons of Donald Trump to Hitler are the ultimate trivialization of the Holocaust.”

He's right though. Hitler and Trump have virtually nothing in common, and America has a long way to go before being as shitty a situation as Weimar Germany. Not to mention there is no evidence Trump is any bit anti-Semitic to my knowledge.
>>
File: 1462398736894.jpg (32 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
1462398736894.jpg
32 KB, 540x356
>>
>>73246389
Poor, deluded polacks

Even a LGBT defending kike loves their Fuhrer

LOL

https://shmuley.com/2014/12/23/our-new-york-times-ad-condemning-hamas-and-irans-treatment-of-homosexuals/
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>73246409
>imply some random who is important

are you trying to imply that no rabbis support hillary or bernie? Those two are much more kike bait . Nice bait straya
>>
>>73245945
>Shmuley
I giggled
>>
>>73245945
Hillary Clinton will never be president.
>>
>>73246761
This. It's Zionists that are the problem
>>
Boteach cited conversations with Trump’s Jewish son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who Boteach extolled as a “Kiddush Hashem” (a sanctification of God’s name), as having convinced him of Trump’s views on the Jewish state. Kushner, Boteach said, “is rock solid on Israel,” and serves as an advisor to Trump.

Poor pol
>>
>>73247033
Not even, Jews have a right to a homeland, most Zionists are just Israeli nationalists acting in their own self interest, it's not their fault that cuckservatives in the West kowtow to their every demand, if we were in that position I would expect nothing less from my own people. It's just the natural order of things. It's the globalist Jews that are the problem
>>
>>73247033

The difference between Jews and Zionists is the difference between moderate and radical Muslims. One watches while the other destroys you.

>>73247049

Trump's going to make the Israelis stand on their own whether they like it or not. If they can get away with an ethnic cleansing at not get BTFO by their neighbors then so be it, as long as we aren't involved anymore. And that's all that matters for the survival of the US.
>>
File: some_are_good.jpg (130 KB, 1200x860) Image search: [Google]
some_are_good.jpg
130 KB, 1200x860
>>73247194
>Jews have a right to a homeland
Funny, there are a LOT of Orthodox Jews who would say otherwise, and see Israel as an evil deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w

>>73247332
What about the Jews that fought for Hitler? Where do they get put on the spectrum?
>>
>>73245945
I'm a Jew
>>
There is a proverb still widely used in Portugal (although not politically correct) which states "For a jew, a jew and a half."

We must jew deeper, OP.
>>
>>73245945
>> Rabbi Shmuley Boteach told me, “The disgusting, vile comparisons of Donald Trump to Hitler are the ultimate trivialization of the Holocaust.”
>> muh 6 gorrilion
What are you talking about Australias-balls? He is right. The comparison is wrong, disgusting and trivial.
>>
>>73248477

it really is. Trump has spoken out about nothing, except maybe the most extreme ideas like banning muslims or monitoring mosques, that any democrat since Carter hasn't actually enacted.

that said, there were many muslims, including those that hold positions as imams, that knew 9 11 was going to happen, and said nothing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.