[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning of the END for whitey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Islamic suicide.jpg (31 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
Islamic suicide.jpg
31 KB, 650x406
London just the first. FUCK YOU, white men. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you!

Soon brown Muslim men will rule Paris, New York, DC. Soon we will knock down your monuments and build minarets, calling us to prayer and taunting your evil, dying race.

Lay down and die, or don't. We will show you no mercy either way.

White Western men - come watch your women embrace us while your whole fucking future turns MUSLIM and BLACK.

You can't stop it.
You won't stop it.
You never ever do.
>>
>>73243474

kay!
>>
I will never give up on my race.
>>
Nigga you're not even in the UK
>>
File: Muslim-Family.jpg (279 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Family.jpg
279 KB, 2197x1463
>>73243474
Only Islam can raise the White Birth Rate
>>
>>73243474
I can almost guarantee this was posted by a white guy with some weird cuck racial dominance fetish.
>>
>New York
kek
>>
>>73243474
WE WUZ KINGS N' SHIT!!!
>>
>>73243474
There's still hope. We can forge a new white homeland in Syria now that all the Syrians have left for Europe
>>
I've already given up on the UK. Been making the arrangements neeeer to move me and my family to New Zealand for a while now.
>>
File: 1457239570498.jpg (50 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
1457239570498.jpg
50 KB, 896x672
>>73243474
Hey Achmed, do you know why Western civilisations used to be racially homogeneous? It certainly wasn't because its people were indigenous to that area. If you would like to find out why, please continue behaving in the manner that you are now.
>>
>>73243474
DC jew here. Good luck and Shabbat Shalom!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.