[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians of /pol/, I was looking through Leviticus and saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18
File: IMG_0363.jpg (1020 KB, 1615x1846) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
1020 KB, 1615x1846
Christians of /pol/, I was looking through Leviticus and saw that there were a whole bunch of different taboos that merited death.

>Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.

>If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

>If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death

>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death

>If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire

>If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal

Yet that got me wondering: Are there any verses in either testament that endorse such punishments for pederasty or child marriage, the biggest taboo in modern day society?
>>
>>73238772
It doesn't matter what the fucking bible says, what your excuse gonna be when you get arrested for feeling up on an 8 year-old child?
>Well actually officer, there isn't anything that specifically says I can't in the bible, so it looks like I'm innocent
>>
>>73238963
But when did it even become taboo and why?

Ancient greeks were known diddlers.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 996x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 996x564
>>73239356
>Ancient Greeks were known as diddlers
>"guys an ancient civilization that collapsed long ago did it so I won't see why we shouldn't"
It's amoral, kids aren't developed enough to make sexual decisions for themselves
>>
>>73240008
>It's amoral
Does the bible say so?
>>
>>73239356

When the Persian Zoroastrians told their Semite subjects to stop doing it.

>>73238772

That's a pretty good looking NY slice, by the way.
>>
That looks like a perfect slice of pizza desu
>>
>>73240104
Go ahead and diddle a child

Have fun in jail while Jerome diddles you
>>
File: ZPqM3zn.jpg (74 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
ZPqM3zn.jpg
74 KB, 681x960
>>73241216
Anon.

You're not answering my question.
>>
File: usa-election-kasich.jpg (33 KB, 635x461) Image search: [Google]
usa-election-kasich.jpg
33 KB, 635x461
>>73240637
Gonna need an expert's opinion on that.
>>
>>73241339
Why even ask whether or not it's immoral? Are you sexually attracted to a child? Are you actually considering trying to fuck a child? Explain your reasoning
>>
Hell yeah, i love CP!
>>
are there any verses saying incest is wrong?
>>
>>73238772
who is this fine lady
>>
>>73241339
>>73238772
MODS
>>
>>73238772
Leviticus was meant to be a set of laws for a homogeneous jewish theocracy, and was never meant for gentiles to use.
>>
Well Jesus does say that if you fuck with kids you might as well be tossed into the sea with a millstone round your neck...
>>
Found a bible verse

>
Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
According to the bible, it is in fact immoral to diddle a child
>>
>>73238772
>Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.
It's a good thing curses aren't real.
>>
>>73238772
>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman
Physically impossible. Men don't have vaginas.
>>
>>73241915
>it's not gay unless there's vaginal sex
Are trannies the only degeneracy that matters then?
>>
>>73238772
>>If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal
Praise the lord. Women are allowed to fuck dogs.
>>
>>73238772
Leviticus applies only to Levites. Hence the name.
t. jew
>>
>>73241915
Up the bumhole, which it says is also wrong if you do it to a woman

What a fun read
>>
>>73241983
Pretty much.
>>
>>73238772
Does the bible say anything about flaying a writhing man limb to limb?

wow, it doesn't. Checkmate

knock knock
>>
File: Virgin Mary.jpg (35 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Mary.jpg
35 KB, 600x800
CHRISTIANS CONFIRMED FOR HEBEPHILES

How old was Mary, the mother of Jesus, when she gave birth? / At what age did Mary become pregnant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62kfJ3NywuA

Mary, a Teenage Bride and Mother
http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/mary-a-teenage-bride-and-mother

One very remarkable thing about Mary is that she would almost certainly have been 12-14 years old when the angel Gabriel appeared to her. We know this because the common custom at that time was for girls to marry early, at that age. The Bible never gives Mary’s age when she got pregnant or gave birth to Jesus, and that is because when something happened that was common in the culture, nothing was said about it. We write the same way today, leaving out any details that everyone knows by custom and culture.

In ancient Israel, girls married in their teens, even early teens. [2] For Mary to be betrothed (engaged) but not yet formally married, yet old enough to have and nurse the Messiah, she would have been 12-14. The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible points out, “It appears that both boys and girls were married very young. Later [after the New Testament period] the rabbis fixed the minimum age for marriage at twelve for girls and thirteen for boys.” [3]

We know from Matthew and Luke that Mary was a virgin, and had never been married before, so her marriage age would have been set by common custom.

If we are going to paint a picture of the birth of Christ, or cast a woman for a living nativity scene, there is some room for interpretation, but if we want to show Mary as she actually was, having a girl of twelve to fourteen as an actor or model would be the most proper thing to do.

[2] Philip King and Lawrence Stager, Life in Biblical Israel, (Westminster John Knox Press, Louisville, 2001), p. 37.
[3] Merrill C. Tenney, editor, The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible (Regency Reference Library, Grand Rapids, MI, 1976), Vol. 4, “Marriage,” p. 96.
>>
>>73242028
What if I don't have sex with women?
Is it OK to be gay then?
>>
>>73242199
It is much more successful to bare a child at a younger age.
>>
No one cares about that kike shit since the Law of Christ came to being.
>>
File: Virgin Mary.jpg (68 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Mary.jpg
68 KB, 736x981
>>73241760

Is the Christian G-d immoral?

See >>73242199
>>
>>73241732
>>73241760
'Causes these little ones to sinother translations along the lines of:
'lead these little ones astray...'
None of the language in this verse or it's different translations alludes to actually sexually abusing children.
>>
>>73242833
Are you trying to defend pedophilia? It says in the bible that premarital sex is a sin, so if you want to claim that it just says sin, not explicitly sex

I guess the quote means forcing a child to sin in general, and under that umbrella statement, having sex with them is definitely considered sinning
>>
File: 1431910276896.png (483 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1431910276896.png
483 KB, 700x700
>If a man marries both a woman and her mother

Oh man I want this so bad.

Now that I think about I've often fantasized about impregnating over and over a whole family of women across three generations (daughter/mom/grandmother).... really turbo cuck some poor asshole out there that'd have to deal with seeing my face in his 13 nieces/nephews/aunts/uncles.
>>
>>73243341
The bible isn't exactly concrete on the issue either. Our destiny is ultimately up to us.
>>
>>73238772
Old testament, it got wiped by Jesus for his new rules.
>>
>>73241403
kek
>>
>>73241699
Thanks for admitting that Christianity is Jew.2
>>
File: 1461643299647.jpg (294 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1461643299647.jpg
294 KB, 800x1019
>>73243763
This. Leviticus is Jew territory. Say it with me, "kosher". Leviticus has tons and tons of rules jews do not observe. Seriously, when was the last time a jew sacrificed a goat as a sin offering?
>>
>>73239356
Because it become a taboo only in the XIX century.

Before that even 7 year old marrying a adult man was ok. The only places that had a minimum age(14) was the ones with catholicism as oficial religion.
>>
>>73238772
If society was more accepting of them instead of criminalising them, less kids would get molested - fact. Because they would come out in the open about it and they would get psychiatric help and therapy to manage their sexuality. As it stands, they can't tell a living soul that they're a pedophile, and if anybody finds out they are, even if they never touched a kid and never would, they get treated much worse than murderers, serial killers, and rapists. Yet when it comes down to it, it's a biological burden they can't help, not a crime by any sense of justice.

I had a friend who got discovered because he looked at some photos and his life became hell, he had to move to the other side of the country and get a new ID and his family all disowned him. For looking at some photos. Why aren't we punishing people who look at isis videos or watch violent films or play violent games? With the same logic, those things are crimes, so the very watching of the media depicting them must also be crime?
>>
>>73242199
she fucked a roman soldier
>>
File: 1426563596368.jpg (1 MB, 936x1384) Image search: [Google]
1426563596368.jpg
1 MB, 936x1384
Those rules only applies to jews. The Mosaic law ended with Christ. It was replaced with these 2 commandments:
You must love you God with your whole heart and soul & mind..
You must love your neighbor as yourself.
These 2 commandments are the whole of the law.
>>
>>73242013
again THE BOOK APPLIES ONLY TO HEREDITARY PRIESTS NOT EVEN ALL JEWS
>>
>>73244348
>7 year old marrying a adult man was ok

Gross. Not even Jews and Christians are that perverted.

For reference on what a 7 year old looks like. It doesn't look like she has had all of her baby teeth fall out.

>The only places that had a minimum age(14) was the ones with catholicism as official religion.
So history's pedophilic child marriage was a protestant phenomena? Ahahaha!
>>
>>73242199
>implying hebe is not the best age to carry a child
>>
File: 1443368560001.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443368560001.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>73245074
cute
>>
File: k.jpg (39 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
39 KB, 640x474
>>73244760
I didn't really come here to learn anything. But it happened. Every. Damn. Time.
I tried to read Liviticus once, you know, famous book. It was tedious and a bummer, couldn't finish it. Just lots of things you kill a goat for as a sin offering.
>>
>>73238772
Americans don't respect their god damn parents like they should
>>
>>73245415
Fuck you.
>>
>>73245510
See. That's no way to talk to your daddy
>>
>>73239356
read the book:

"Erotic Innocence: The Culture of Child Molesting" by James R. Kincaid

It will explain how the modern culture created this new species called "child" and how the society encrusted values, labels and characteristics in this specie, things that adults prey upon, in such a way that it becomes overprotected, exploited and used, like sheep whose shepherd is a wolf.

It's one of the greatest readings about how the society itself is a huge predator towards children.
>>
Kids can't consent to sex.
Just like they can't consent to what religion they practice, whether they're vegan or not, whether they want to play sports/go to dance recital or not, whether they want to go to school or not, what kind of clothes they want to wear, etc. etc.

Kids are a blank slate. Sure they develop their own personalities over time, but often times those personalities are a reflection of the kinds of outside influences you allow into their lives.
You could easily turn a kid into your personal sex slave who is willing to live whatever crazy as fuck fantasy as you want.
You just need to train them and mould them into the type of person you want them to be, genetic predisposition notwithstanding.
>>
>>73244755
Finally Someone who actually knows this!
>>
>>73245074
All that really means is that Catholic nations put that law into words, Protestantism isn't as old as Catholicism or Orthodox denominations, and its not as old as Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc, ur scope is too narrow. i.e.,
>The only places that had a minimum age(14) was the ones with catholicism as official religion.

means that catholics legislated against it, not that paedophilia didn't happen in catholic countries or that it was widespread in protestant countries, it just wasn't illegal - not necessarily acceptable
>>
>>73245703

Sounds like an enlightening read. Thanks.
>>
>>73238772
These are the same books that have parents cutting up their kids' genitals because of the magical sky boogeyman.
>>
>>73238772
it's not a taboo that I will rape you until you die if you ever touch my daughter
>>
I'm confussed having never gone to Sundae school. Didn't Christ say something that basically amounted to 'all the old rules can not be followed if thou followist me'? So why do Christians keep harping on Leviticus and Ezekielepsy?
>>
>>73246610
Yes.

>why
They don't know their religion.
>>
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea."
>>
>>73244755
>>73247280

How do you know how to love? Especially with G-d? Is Baptism required to your faith in and love for G-d? If so, then that's basically another commandment. How about communion, the taking of the bread and wine? Another commandment. How about how often to receive communion, i.e., every Sabbath? Another commandment. Without these rules. Anybody can make up with is acceptable and what is not. It would be the Christian version of moral relativism.
>>
File: 264573455.jpg (182 KB, 679x634) Image search: [Google]
264573455.jpg
182 KB, 679x634
>>73247586
>to stumble

It probably means child abuse, like sex reassignment therapy. That stuff is damaging. Why would it mean making love to a child?
>>
>>73241760
Didn't isaac married a 3yold
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>73238772
Bring death to them if they will not reform.
>>
>>73244730
>this is in the Talmud
>damage control against Christianity was this quick, and was so desperate to be done as to be made into theological canon
>even though early Christianity was almost exclusively Greek, and had very little to do with Levantine Jews
Why.
>>
>>73244157
For all you know? Today.
>>
>>73247586
I believe that means if you cause the faith that children have about god to be shaken on purpose, then it would be better if they were killed instead.
>>
>>73242013
Does Corinthians only apply to people from Corinth?
I need a source explanation for Leviticus only applying to one particular group of people.
>>
>>73249575

True, but it could also mean, or at least include one of ways to destroy faith, is to steer the path of children towards degeneracy, e.g., premarital sex.
>>
>>73249819

From what I understand, the Book of Leviticus is largely for the Levitical priesthood but there are some parts that apply to all Jews. The opening lines of indicate who the commandments is binding on.

>And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying: Speak to the sons of Israel, saying:
All Jews

>And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying: Speak to Aaron and to his sons,
The Levitical priesthood.

Leviticus
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Translation:Leviticus
>>
>>73238772
>Old Testament

Take it up with the Jews
>>
there is no minimum age for marriage in scripture. also there can be no sex without marriage.

modern secular law says an exact age, but not ancient hebrew law....

was the divine omission on purpose? no one has a clue.....
>>
File: 1326995446340.jpg (93 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
1326995446340.jpg
93 KB, 641x534
>>73245074
>>
>>73252544

It may be that the writers of the Bible didn't see the need to record such things because it was so deep in the culture that it would be common knowledge.

Mary, a Teenage Bride and Mother
http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/mary-a-teenage-bride-and-mother

The Bible never gives Mary’s age when she got pregnant or gave birth to Jesus, and that is because when something happened that was common in the culture, nothing was said about it. We write the same way today, leaving out any details that everyone knows by custom and culture. If we read in the newspaper that a thief drove down the road for miles while being chased by police, we do not think, “Drove? What is ‘drove?’ I wonder how he got down the road all that distance?” We all know what “drove down the road” means, so we exclude the details when we write about it.

Similarly, if I tell someone, “I called Dan and talked with him,” it is clear from our culture that I called on a telephone, even though I do not say it. Many years ago I was teaching my kids the Bible, and I read them that Deborah the prophetess “called Barak” (Judg. 4:6 – KJV). My little daughter interrupted me and wanted to know Barak’s phone number. Her comment made sense given her understanding of custom and culture.
>>
File: hipster-virgin-mary.jpg (100 KB, 795x522) Image search: [Google]
hipster-virgin-mary.jpg
100 KB, 795x522
>>73242500
Hey at least the rest of her kids had the same father and she didn't go on welfare.
>>
>>73240008
>Posts that with a reddit meme

Can we just fucking kill everyone from that cesspool?
>>
File: Christians Are Hebephiles.png (149 KB, 1222x444) Image search: [Google]
Christians Are Hebephiles.png
149 KB, 1222x444
>>73242199

For trolling Christians.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.