[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are none of you faggots triggered by London electing a Muslim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (983 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
983 KB, 2592x1936
Why are none of you faggots triggered by London electing a Muslim?
>>
>>73236575

Um no? Voted for him
>>
London was already Muslim.
>>
Right? The second I heard I ran over to /pol/ to bathe in the salt. And nothing. What the fuck, guys.
>>
>>73236575
Was disappointed too :(
>>
>>73236575
Because we already elected one President?
>>
only people who give a shit are people in london

london is pretty much a different country to the rest of the british isles. It's basically the vatican but rich and more pedos.
>>
>>73236673
We're too late guys.

America, key in in the launch codes.
>>
>>73236794
>>73236681
>>73236726

Fucking casual faggots, there were already at least 10 threads about it this morning. You're not seeing it because britcucks are asleep (or busy with the final of their 5 daily prayers).
>>
File: Dj turn it up.jpg (32 KB, 624x600) Image search: [Google]
Dj turn it up.jpg
32 KB, 624x600
>>73236575
im from America and know he was by far the best choice for his policies, read /pol/ a little more faggots
>>
It's almost like normal people aren't enticed or amused by suicide.
>>
>>73236673
When is sharia law going to be implemented mohammed.
>>
File: 1452499932632.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452499932632.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
These threads are racist against British people
>>
>>73236575

Is he even a Muslim or is he just a "Muslim" like many people here are "Christians", i.e. culturally Christian/Muslim but not following any of the rulings and the morals.
>>
ITT I learned pol finally embraced multiculturalism.
>>
>>73237035
He said moderate Moslems were "uncle toms". So he's probably somewhat serious about his religious.
>>
>>73236575
what does it matter. I live in a 90% Muslim city and we have a Catholic mayor. Local elections are always a joke, like high school beauty pageants
>>
>>73236575
We have a half Muslim as prez. He aight.
>>
>>73236575
>muslim city
>electing a muslim

It's just not surprising
>>
File: obama-halfandhalf.jpg (12 KB, 231x301) Image search: [Google]
obama-halfandhalf.jpg
12 KB, 231x301
>>73236726
Says the country who elected a mulatto president... twice
>>
>>73236575
Because it's the future they chose.
>>
>>73236575

We've already had 100 topics on it.
>>
>>73236673
god damnit seems like more and more of you flags are becoming sweden/lebensraum I,II and III..

pic related, fix this lundunir/lundene
>>
>>73236575
muslims voting for a muslim

who cares, London is long gone
>>
>>73236575
Everyone has given up on the UK. It's done so much damage to itself, it's almost dead. In 20 years, most of the country will contain no-go zones and sharia will rule the land. It's the future they chose, inshallah.
>>
>>73236575
I don't think anyone is surprised that ghettolondonistan elected a muslim
>>
File: Killdozer.jpg (22 KB, 576x304) Image search: [Google]
Killdozer.jpg
22 KB, 576x304
>>73237896
It's no longer us and them in respect of nationalities my friend. You should refrain as seeing it as such.

Multiculti-globalism is a cancer infecting the entirety of the western world and while we sit around pointing fingers and laughing at those who got sick before us, it silently continues to consume us from within.

Stand with your English brethren in their time of need instead of mocking them because they chose to smoke.
>>
>>73236931
Keying in the codes now. It's all yours Canada
>>
>>73238665
They LITERALLY voted him in to office. Why should I have any sympathy? The UK will just be another Rhodesia. I agree globalism is the greatest problem at the moment, but it is the future they chose.
>>
File: rome.jpg (790 KB, 819x1098) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
790 KB, 819x1098
We're doooomed. The west is in full suicide mode.

>First Islamic Sharia University Opens in Rome
>>
>>73236575
nice shelf cloud

also no one is surprised. UK is a lost cause. may as well call themselves the united kucks
>>
File: pope-tall.png (667 KB, 975x1042) Image search: [Google]
pope-tall.png
667 KB, 975x1042
>>73236575
>Why are none of you faggots triggered by London electing a Muslim?

Because it was fully expected. It's London.

It would be like telling us the Vatican elected a Catholic to be the Pope.
>>
>>73236575
Because London has been a lost cause for awhile, see: >>73236673
>>
>>73236575
its london. its a shit hole. it was abandoned by the white man a while ago. wouldnt be surprised if some tyrome was raping a paki on a street covered in indian poo

remember nonwhites when the white man isnt present you will be left with each other
>>
the City is guilty.
>>
>>73236950
We sure know they're not brushing their teeth.
>>
The ride is only just starting I feel.

Soon we will see some shit we've never seen before.
>>
>>73240477

japan is keeping it real
>>
London is a pit of despair that's oozes capital. Live at just the right distance from the ooze and its paradise.
>>
File: 09740817405287305.jpg (147 KB, 1041x626) Image search: [Google]
09740817405287305.jpg
147 KB, 1041x626
>>73241375
>>
>>73236575
>mad_men-i_dont_think_about_you.jpeg
>>
>>73236575
Getting triggered would imply we were surprised it would happen. Some of us were just waiting for the inevitable and either laugh or cry.
>>
Because only psycholibs get triggered. Sucks I never got to visit though.
>>
>>73236575
London was lost a long time ago.
>>
>>73236575
> triggered

We don't get triggered. We aren't low IQ mongrels.
>>
>>73236673
the eternal anglo
>>
File: Hellgate_London.jpg (116 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
Hellgate_London.jpg
116 KB, 335x475
It was predicted a long time ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellgate:_London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oixARdpajp0
>>
Didn't it only happen like a few hours ago?
I'm planning on pretending it's not real for at least a few more days.

>>73236673
>even a single reply

I know it's the first post but that's still no excuse.
>>
>>73238665
You cannot help people against their will. To paraphrase C.S. Lewis: it is the greatest of tyrannies to save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
>>
>>73242629
Just how much symbolism you can find from this trailer?
Churches burn, demons reminding ISIS muslims...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N735VQRebw
>>
>>73236575
WTB The League of Shadows to purge the city.
>>
>>73236575
Because it is Shabbat and it is time to rest, no matter what.
>>
>>73236575
London has been long gone for a long time.
>>
>>73242814
are you really expecting people like that doesn't exist?

that is the eternal anglo before you, all the anglosphere is rotten to their cuckold core.
>>
File: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg (44 KB, 385x322) Image search: [Google]
behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg
44 KB, 385x322
Hundreds of years ago, European men fight tooth and nail to drive Muslims out of Europe. Now they just invite Muslims to rape their women while spreading their own cheeks. How the mighty have fallen
>>
File: hqd4124124124efault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqd4124124124efault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I'm triggered and I don't even live in London. This is the first step that will be remembered in the history books 50 or 75 years from now, when the UK becomes a fully Islamic country. They will look back on this as a milestone of their triumphs and we, the white race, will look on it like it was the first Kristallnacht on our people.

I've read many articles explaining the situation of Islamism in the UK, things like Operation Trojan Horse which is just one of the many ways the Islamists have plotted to take over Britain. I've voiced my support for Britain First but all I can do is just that, write a couple emails or read a few articles. I want to help out, I want to go to the UK and defend my Anglo brethren from this gradual but hostile takeover. We have to take back London, the jewel of the Commonwealth. We have to ignore the liberals who say "oh but Khan is a moderate Muslim, he's a regular politician he's not gonna enforce Sharia." Because that's what they said when they appointed the governors of the schools, that's what they said when they let Tower Hamlets be run almost exclusively by Muslims. And look what happened.

We have to stand up. Being a paranoid /pol/tard is one thing but this is an actual event happening right now, the Islamization of the West. And it starts in Britain.
>>
>>73244168
Youre late. Sweden has many islamic people in governement and germany has been almost overrun with muslim immigrants.

Brits have only lost London, but as far as i know, most of the country is still "clean".

For some reason, muslims love to flock into capital and big cities.
>>
Because the majority of /pol/ users are American.

And America already has a Muslim president .so they can't make edgy jokes.

Also, he's actually a decent guy with sensible modern day views.

Finally, not everybody is a racist bigot who judge others solely on their religious background.
>>
>>73236575
There were several threads this morning, retard.
>>
>>73246194
That is a good point. We all know Obama is a Muslim, once a Muslim always a Muslim. He is the softest POS who probably gave ISIS all those weapons for all we know YET, there hasn't been any Islamic movement nor has there been a real surge in the religion here.

Your mayor in all brutal honestly looks pretty normal. No beard, no extremist views.

The scary thing about it is, you don't have Islamophobia anymore, so who knows how far the religion can go, especially as Obama pretended to be Christian so its a lot different.

The UK is so fucking different now, was it really worth becoming an odious eastern country BritBro? Sigh... it feels so bad man. However, I won't freak out because I think it'll probably change nothing.
>>
>>73236575
It's been over for a while, this is just the final nail in the coffin of Londonistan.
>>
>>73236575
What can we do? We're all trying to save our own countries atm. Once Emperor Trump becomes our leader, I foresee him helping European countries by leading from example.

Stay strong UK.
>>
File: suqdeep.png (519 KB, 777x741) Image search: [Google]
suqdeep.png
519 KB, 777x741
He'll inspire the next generation of Muslim politicians to NOT compromise their beliefs. The harshest of which shall be implemented on London in due time. But it will have to get worse before it gets better. You can't justify a rebellion against Sharia if it's got no teeth.
>>
>>73236575
There have been threads all day, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>73236575
UK is fucked, they did it to themselves

only a purging of the foreign hordes can help, but it will never happen, its too late
>>
>>73236575
Because I am looking forward to The European race war and this means we are one step closer
>>
What the fuck are you doing, Rory?
>>
>>73236575
Because now when action is taken against the radical sharia mudshits they can't pose as victims. Muslim vs. Muslims is the best way to deal with the rapefugees.
>>
>>73236575
It probably has to do with the basic tenants of Islam and the large amount of crimes being committed by Muslims in England that are being ignored.
>>
>>73239735

better to train those imams yourselves than to get some from SA/turkey.
either deport all muslims or try and get them to become cucks too. but the current situation is literally the worst option
>>
>>73236673
What does race have to do with anything?

You only voted for him because you are anti-semite.
>>
>>73236575
Britcucks have always been stuck, useless faggots. Fuck them, let them suffer.
>>
>>73236870
Underrated
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.