[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does she look [Spoiler]goofy[/Spoiler] to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Elizabeth_Warren_CFPB.jpg (131 KB, 581x735) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Warren_CFPB.jpg
131 KB, 581x735
does she look [Spoiler]goofy[/Spoiler] to you?
>>
That's just what liberals look like, Anon.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: 1455575990164.jpg (122 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
1455575990164.jpg
122 KB, 428x640
>>73235078
I new I recognized that face
>>
>>73235078
She looks like a really ugly white cunt. Is she supposed to be 1/32 special or something?
>>
She looks scary.
>>
>>73235078
She doesn't look Native
>>
File: native-woman.jpg (59 KB, 480x499) Image search: [Google]
native-woman.jpg
59 KB, 480x499
>>73235078
Pic is her biological mother
>>
>>73235078
#fauxahontas
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1120
>>73235078

You're not going to insult your way to the White House, Donald
>>
She looks native american.
>>
>>73235078

LOW QUALITY BAIT

>Top GOP officials are warming to the party's presumptive nominee, but the donor class remains unconvinced he will provide a "return on investment"

>In interviews with more than a dozen major GOP funders, not one on Wednesday would commit to donating to Trump.

>Representatives of Charles and David Koch, the billionaire industrialists who helped to bankroll the rise of the tea party, warned the brothers could back Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825

>Saying amid the GOP primaries that it’s “possible” he could support Hillary was a Kochian shot across the bow of the manic Republicans.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425

>Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign

>Establishment in last ditch effort to co-opt New York billionaire

>Yesterday it was revealed that Steven Mnuchin would become the Trump campaign’s national finance chair. Mnuchin was an Investment Professional with Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs. He also has innumerable other affiliations with establishment financial institutions and corporations.

>A press release was posted on the official Trump campaign website today confirming that appointment.

>Questions are swirling as to whether the move was engineered by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who himself has close ties with and has worked for the Koch brothers, having overseen the New Hampshire chapter of Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group founded by the Koch brothers.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
>>
>>73235078
She's so fucking ugly and she's a mouth breathing cunt. I bet her breath smells like shit, also clearly a kike.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.