[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I have to cut my hair if I join the military, but a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: woman.jpg (68 KB, 570x435) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
68 KB, 570x435
Why do I have to cut my hair if I join the military, but a woman doesn't?
>>
Who cares? The US military is for faggots. Every dead one is a good one.
>>
>>73233987
Because hair gets in the way and you are there to actually do things. Women in the military are there to either fill a quota or look pretty. No one likes to look at bald women so they don't have to shave.
>>
>>73233987
Women usually don't even do active combat so who cares.
>>
>>73233987
Because women are ugly with short hair
>>
>>73234318
Get off the VPN Turkroach.
>>
>>73233987
so when the gas hits, all the non-essential soldiers will die before the counter attack, freeing up ammunition for the men.
>>
>>73234806
The US military has bases in Turkey and uses Turkey to threaten White nations. Don't get me mixed up with the Turk spammer.

If you're White, the US military is your enemy. That's the final red pill.
>>
>>73234925
That's facial hair, not hair on the top of your head.

>>73233987
Because they had to lower and change standards for women, but they didn't want to change the standards for men. Also women are truthfully only there to take miles and miles of dick.
>>
>>73235409
>That's facial hair, not hair on the top of your head.

if your hair hangs over your face and brakes the seal of your mask we talk again, or not...
>>
File: pic related.jpg (193 KB, 874x665) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
193 KB, 874x665
>>73233987
Wait till the lice infest them and we'll see how long that hair stays.
>>
>>73234397
If that's the case how come soldiers on ops are allowed to ignore hair regs?

>>73233987
Its about discipline and looking smart, men don't look tidy with long hair.
>>
The purpose of men having to cut their hair in the military is to get them to lose their individuality.

You didn't know this? Pretty much everything that the military does is also used by cults.

>Separate people from their friends and family
>Make them dress and look like other people in a group
>Get them to assign their self-worth to the group

They have to do this shit. How else are you going to get a normal human being with a sense of self-preservation to run TOWARDS the sound of gun fire? Conditioning.
>>
>>73236373

This guy gets it.

It's white-hat(ish) brainwashing.
>>
File: 1461646164298.jpg (116 KB, 648x816) Image search: [Google]
1461646164298.jpg
116 KB, 648x816
>>73236102
>UK military

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9823312/Army-has-dropped-fitness-standards-to-allow-more-women-to-join.html
>>
>>73235629
You move the hair out of your face?

What if you fall down in a barbershop and get hair all over you while trying to put on your mask?
>>
>>73233987
>Why do I have to cut my hair if I join the military

just tell them you're trans
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.