[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (244 KB, 849x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244 KB, 849x411
How is my map of Europe, /pol/?
What do you think about it?

Also
>general Europe map thread
>>
File: collection2.png (158 KB, 2236x926) Image search: [Google]
collection2.png
158 KB, 2236x926
flag collections? im almost finished
>>
File: Боже, царя храни.png (500 KB, 5616x2160) Image search: [Google]
Боже, царя храни.png
500 KB, 5616x2160
>>
>>73234365
WHAT IS THAT MAP

It's missing Tunisia and triggers my fucking autism
>>
>>73236538
Whenever I wake up the world changes but the files on my hard drive don't it's trippy man

I made that map back in 2013 but a lot of those countries aren
t ' real anymore>>73236538
>Anonymous (ID: utq9TwXs) 05/06/16(Fri)20:17:26 No.73236538>>73234365(You)
>WHAT IS THAT MAP
>
>It's missing Tunisia and triggers my fucking autism
>>
>>73234365
wtf happend to Greenland?
>>
>>73236705
it was portage man, much cooler than greenland

they had a cool religion and cute girls
>>
>>73236777
I mean why it looks so wierd?
>>
>>73234365
what is your world like
>>
File: Callisto.gif (953 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
Callisto.gif
953 B, 16x11
>>73237151
i just woke up an hour ago, i work for enough to afford my existence and spend the rest documenting the dimensional drift and collecting the rarest flags

the cold war was tripolar, not bipolar

6 nuclear weapons had been used in war
>>
File: b.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>73237370
what strikes you as different about this world compared to others?

what are the major changes or significant features
>>
>>73237516
well the big thing is that space is much bigger now, we used to fly to other planets of the solar system easily but it wasn't worth the money

the cold war ended in the late 80s instead of late 90s

a shitload of former soviet nations that hadn't ever had autonomy before disappeared

nationalism is lower worldwide

trump running in 2016 instead of 1996 (and it looks like he's winning this time)
>>
>>73237787
can you explain how the dimensional drift occurs? or at least describe it?
>>
>>73237899
it just changes every few months in the middle of the night, sometimes it takes a while to notice so there's no knowing exactly when it happens
>>
>>73238381
who were the three powers in the cold war?

where were the six nuclear strikes?
>>
>>73238651
USA, USSR, and Portage which was sheltering escaped nazi elites

nuclear strikes were in order Hiroshima 1945, Nagasaki 1945, Maar x2 1945, Portoia 1945, Incheon 2002
>>
>>73239162
can you talk about portage more? where/what was portage?
>>
>>73234365

It misses Quebec
>>
>>73239366
State-worshipping people who covered all skin except for their heads and hands (both genders) and had a population boom around the same time they broke free from British colonialism however the French portion of the landmass which would later become an independent nation called Kairen was never retaken by Portage. After they got nuked three times they went quiet then allied with the USSR before breaking off with bombs of their own, however they disarmed them in 1997. Their hereditary dictatorship was replaced by a barely functional democracy in 1963 which pushed their religious leader (Riark) out of direct control and instead his political party took over the media and election system to keep in power

Highest suicide rate in the world, huge economic collapse in the 90s that lead to mass starvation, and the government slowly loses control over more and more land until they function within a few cities while the rest of the landmass is governed locally or entirely unpopulated. Their population has declined to a very low level by the 2000s and they became an irrelevant third world nation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.