[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholicism in France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: francja.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
francja.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
Are there any signs of a revival?

Is the Church more present in the public?
>>
>>73230026

The only thing I've heard of was a massive pedophilia scandal in the south.
>>
File: prisesoutane_01[1].jpg (142 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
prisesoutane_01[1].jpg
142 KB, 580x870
Fsspx aka traditionalists and separate from Vatican grow.
http://www.fsspx.org/en
>>
>>73230343

Church's been infiltrated by commies, satanists, mafiosis, pedos, does not mean they belong to it

If you want to be a balck priest, you must be ordinated as a priest. That's subversion
>>
Pfffffffffff.

Ahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>73230897
:(
>>
>>73230026
Front Nationale might save Catholic France. The pendulum is shifting
>>
Not that I can tell.

The only interesting thing about Catholicism in France that I've read is that traditionalist priests will outnumber modernist priests by 2030 according to a study featured on Rorate Caeli. This is good and bad, I think. On the one hand, it means we'll be dealing with less heterodoxy. On the other, it probably indicates a general dip in the number of seminarians.

Frankly, I'm not sure Catholic France can ever recover from the Revolution. The latter is simply too ingrained in the French identity today.
>>
File: lessgod.jpg (3 MB, 3586x4491) Image search: [Google]
lessgod.jpg
3 MB, 3586x4491
Less god more pills

Easy equation
>>
>>73231720
> That chart.

Holy fuck, 10% of Iceland is on antidepressants?
>>
>>73230026
>One of the most edgy anti-christian west countries
>Revival

No. People who declare themselves Christians when asked about it only go to Church once a year for Christmas, if that.
>>
>>73232871
in Poland around 40% of people go regularly to Sunday mass
>>
>>73230026
bump
>>
>>73230026
Christianity is dead in Europe senpai. Latin America, China and North Africa will be defenders of the faith
>>
>>73230026
T fuck you r talking about
Nitsche happened catholicism is dead and see the pope sucking rapefugee feet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.