[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how long before /pol/ goes counter-counter-counter culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
So how long before /pol/ goes counter-counter-counter culture and likes her?
>>
once obvious shills like you leave /pol/ and never come back
>>
>>73229945
Online comment sections always go for the "anti-establishment" candidate - Obama, Sanders, Ron Paul, Trump

Boring technocrats like HRC, Merkel, Cameron and Romney will never get that kind of attention because they have no populist appeal realy
>>
>>73230169
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73230401
Speaking in blanket statements like this is a classic liberal tactic.
>>
File: Mel Gibson.jpg (4 KB, 105x162) Image search: [Google]
Mel Gibson.jpg
4 KB, 105x162
>>73230327
>Boring technocrats like HRC
lol

As if Shillary has any sort of competence in anything other dissembling.
>>
>>73229945

It already is, the shills are flooding the boards with posts like this
>>
sage.
>>
>>73229945
Already have

I'm a #Clintoris now
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: 1428906096272.jpg (87 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1428906096272.jpg
87 KB, 500x661
>>73230687
she's too old
>>
>>73229945
Reminder, Shillary has a lifetime of attacking, belittling, and smearing the victims of her sexual predator husband to preserve the political future of her husband and herself.
>>
>>73230481
Ñobœđý ï§ bəįňģ påīđ țő şhîłļ fõř híļäŕý ïțš ä řēpűbľïçąň-fůňđėď ļįë æņđ å pąţhəþïč ąťţəmpț ťœ şmėãř həŕ çåmpąīğņ
>>
File: Cersei Lannister.jpg (52 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
Cersei Lannister.jpg
52 KB, 610x407
>>73229945
>Even I gasp at Hillary's Machiavellian nature.
>>
>>73229945

you're missing the point
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.