[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 56623.jpg (8 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
56623.jpg
8 KB, 199x253
What went wrong?
>>
Inb4 height
>>
Low energy
>>
>>73228380
Paultards betrayed him for Trump from the get-go
>>
>>73228380
He didn't want to win. He just wanted classified information on bane.
>>
File: Facts2.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
Facts2.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>>73228380

this.
>>73228611
I know I did.

Rand is too much of a classic libertarian cuck when it comes to dealing with race issues. He would always talk about how we need criminal justice reform because drug laws had a "racial impact" and it wasn't fair that blacks were incarcerated at higher rates.

Listen, Rand, I like you, but I can't support that shit. A completely neutral law does not produce racial impacts. Race does. I don't even support the drug prohibition (I use to be against them, but now I'm kinda turning into a traditionalist and think they are important parts of our society), but if Rand had just taken a principled stand against them on the libertarian grounds that it wasn't the government's business like his father did, I would've stood by him till the end.

You know what other neutral crimes have racial outcomes, Rand? MURDER. Is outlawing murder racist now by your logic? Fuck that cuck shit. Anyone who makes excuses for niggers murdering each other is a traitor.
>>
Trump
>>
>>73228380
He just came up a little short.
>>
>>73228380
Detroit republicans.

Lying about the Constitution applying to foreigners, and pretending China wasn't invited to join the TPP.
>>
>>73228380
He didn't have the same convictions as his father.
>>
Streamlined his Libertarian views to appeal to Republicans more, but ended up appearing too bland and undistinguished apart from the rest of the GOP.

That and you know the Fed would never support anyone who wants to audit them.
>>
>>73230522
The Constitution doesn't apply to foreigners, you complete faggot.
http://ericposner.com/is-an-immigration-ban-on-muslims-unconstitutional/
>>
>>73230855
That's why why I said he lied about it you double faggot.
>>
>>73228380
He sold out his values and everything his father fought for.
>>
>>73230919
Fine, I guess we agree then, you triple-nigger.
>>
>>73231010
Good, I'm glad we understand each other you quadratic faggot
>>
curmudgeon
small penis
daddy's boi
>>
Turned establishment during an anti establishment election.
>>
To be honest, I'd prefer Rand Paul as president, but it's too hard to support him. He never said anything noteworthy. Nothing quotable. His only real promise is that he'll keep us war-free for the duration of his term.
>>
>>73231110
>quadratic faggot
mein sides.
>>
He got out Paul'ed by Cruz and Trump. It was funny because a lot of things they both said Paul came up with first, but those two guys had more energy and took his ideas and made them their own. Chris Christie got out Christied by Trump too.
>>
I guess the problem is that nobody hated Rand. He wasn't an imposing figure. Trump used the hate to his advantage.
>>
>>73231958
People gave up on Chris Christie when he said muh 9/11
>>
>>73228380
He's a he
-he's fat
-he's old
-he's a baby boomer
-he's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-he's the face of establishment politics
-he's a globalist neo-con
-he's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-he's a shameless liar
-he's the most non-transparent politician in history
-he has stroke-induced brain damage
-he's a cuckking
he is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:
-he was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-he lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-he lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-he lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-he lied about Benghazi
-he lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-he lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-he received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Hir "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-His "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-he supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-he voted for the Patriot Act twice
-he was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-he was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-he approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-he gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
he is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.