[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP CHECKLIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 145989196433912.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
145989196433912.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
I've made a checklist of the things trump will do once he's prez:
>build a 30 foot concrete wall that spans across the mexican-american border that is paid for by the mexican government
>bans the entry of all muslims to the usa regardless of reason, ie tourism, education, work etc
>bring back manufacturing jobs into the usa by forcing american companies to pay a duty tax if their products are not made in the usa
>charge other countries money if they want the american military to protect their soil
>increased policing of the internet
>merry christmas instead of happy holidays on christmas eve
>big on second amendment, i guess easier access to guns for americans?

anything else? Im compiling a list of promises he made because i want to know which of them he will keep and which he wont
>>
Imprison Hillary
>>
>>73223580
>bombs the shit out of isis (i guess sending back the military to the middle east)
>also steal their oil
>increased spending on DEA
>>
>>73223580
>increased policing of the internet

What do you mean by this?
>>
>Hit ISIS HARD
>Rebuild American infrastructure
>Repeal OBAMACARE
>Repeal TPP/NAFTA
>Scaled back involvement in UN and NATO
>Improving relations with Russia
>>
>>73223796
he said something about banning certain websites from being accessed by americans because they're related to terrorism and and a threat to national security and such.
>>
File: 1429845711133.jpg (295 KB, 1023x781) Image search: [Google]
1429845711133.jpg
295 KB, 1023x781
>>73224488

>tfw he starts with 4chan.org
>>
>>73223580
God dammit we desperately need a Trump here.
We are about to be vaccinated for cholera by aerosol from aircraft.
>>
File: funny-faces-hillary-clint-008.jpg (44 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
funny-faces-hillary-clint-008.jpg
44 KB, 720x405
>>73223796
>>
>>73223580

I think Trump supporters have the same mental illness that liberals have.
>>
File: 111.jpg (85 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
85 KB, 680x661
>>73223796
All memes most contain Pepe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.