[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is homophobic, oppressive etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: berlin tower.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2145) Image search: [Google]
berlin tower.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2145
They say that Islam is homophobic, mysogynistic, it's a "religion of peace" hueueue.
Now someone tell me that Christianity isn't homophobic, oppressive, mysogynistic. Bitch have you ever heard of crusades? Deus vult my ass. Why can't you appreciate the fact that all these religious people are as shitty as you sheeeish
>>
>>73220014

Muslims have very low IQs, and are thus extremely easy to chimp out

that is the real problem, not their retarded religion
>>
>>73220014

I mean really, nothing in their retarded book says "harass german women while passing out drunk during new years eve"

Not even us spics would do that. That is literally nigger-tier

They are subhumans, that is the problem, not that they believe in Jesus or Mohammed or whatever abrahamist shit
>>
Crusades were a direct response from the Muslim pirates of the time pillaging the Mediterranean for quite some time, how many christian countries will throw you off of a roof for being gay? and then compare it to the Muslim countries.
>>
>>73220014
All right jamal, we know you couldn't afford book, but now you're in Germany, they literally give you 35€ a day just because you're a nigger. We know you think it's better to spend those money to buy and resell pot, but c'mon, before posting here at least read that history book you stole from the public library.

Beside, nowadays even the fucking Pope has gone full politically correct. Christianity stopped being whatever buzzword you came up with.
>>
File: 1461651168126.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1461651168126.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
The thing is pakis are inbred, have a high Killability Quotient and Love to get shot by Me
>>
>>73220014
Christianity is the lesser of the two evils. There's still radicals within the faith but not as bad as Islam which seems to promote radicalism.
>>
See this is what I don't get.
>/pol/ hates fags
>/pol/ hates women
>/pol/ hates degeneracy
>/pol/ hates atheists

But somehow /pol/ also hates muslims?
>>
>>73221280
/pol/ hates. Period.

Nice try though. 6/10
>>
File: Nietzsche[1].gif (1 MB, 1274x955) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche[1].gif
1 MB, 1274x955
>>73221280

> /pol/ hates atheists
> implying

/pol/ hates all form of delusion

also
>/pol/ hates women

/pol/ hates feminists, the same feminists that don't care if muslims and niggers rape white women but scream if someone said a joke
>>
>>73220992
haha calling somebody inbred as a person living on a fucking island with a limited gene-pool is clever. but for real is that what you really think? kek
>>
>>73220849
kek. Not even an ounce of points. Still waiting for logical statements.
>>
>>73221859

They conquered the one third of the world

That at least proves that the eternal anglo is genetically superior to some mountain goatfucker

You are going to struggle if you try to somehow declare their inferiority, insofar even pakistan itself became a colony of the eternal anglo
>>
>>73220014
Christianity has caused much more suffering than Islam ever has.
>>
>>73220163
I feel that correlation isn't always causality. Thought about socio-economic differencies regarding IQ tests? I mean just cuz i convert to islam my iq won't drop by 20 points instantly. Anyways~
Nothing in christians books says burn 6 million jews tho either. kek.
>>
>>73221859
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cousin+Marriage+in+Islam

https://www.google.com/#q=being+a+paki
>>
Difference is Christianity went through a reform and has now changed unlike Islam, difference now that Islam is now causing a lot more shit.
>>
>>73222061

Fact: After losing Spain to the Christians and Baghdad to the Mongols, all the worthy muslims either converted or were slaughtered

Ever since losing both territories, all that is left of the muslim world is genetic leftovers of golden ages that will never come back

As such, Muslims in Europe will never amount more to an pitiful underclass that only exists because of deranged christian compassion and extensive taxation.

Were the European man finally ever came to drop the self-delusional facade of that semitic cult of the wretched and inferior, a muslim holocaust would follow in an instant
>>
File: serveimage3.jpg (76 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
serveimage3.jpg
76 KB, 400x297
>>73220014
How about keeping religion out of politics altogether like rational people are supposed to?
>m-muh right wing
Fuck the right wing, it's just the mirror image of the left wing, just as ugly.
>>
>>73220014
Christianity matured and civilized (the enlightenment, protestant reformation, ect.). Muslims still behave like children.
>>
>>73222457

Nazis were not christian. Hitler attacked the churches constantly

Christianity is a demented cult of self-defeat. Declaring that the meek shall inherit the Earth and that the strong shall fall is insanity!

On the other point, only a few delusional lamarkite "scientists" like Lewontin still believe that social-economical factors determine intelligence

Intelligence is a product of evolution, not of the immediate environment. Otherwise, we could teach all hominids (like chimps and gorillas) complex tasks as they would not need to evolve larger brains to be able to understand them
>>
>>73222544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

https://www.google.de/search?q=why+i+hate+being+from+the+uk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8R0tV-feD4ibsAGa16fABg#q=why+i+hate+being+english

haha
I get what you want to say. If you really think that a big gene pool is the key to better people, you gotta start dating more colorful tho
>>
File: 1461874928301.gif (3 MB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
1461874928301.gif
3 MB, 317x238
>>73221726
>>
>>73222998
you could've also chosen a hakenkreuz tho. why go with the communist pope`?
>>
>>73220014
When progressives take over that religion and there are mosques where half the services is soft rock songs we can have this thread.
>>
>>73223046
Muslim missionaries would say the same thing the other way round though. They would say:"We have to enlighten them and save them from god" or some shit. We all the same tho
>>
>>73222998

> muh centrism

You may as well call yourself leftist, because there is literally no difference between christian democrat centrists and full-on leftists like the greens

they are all pro-Islam
>>
>>73223325
That's a good point. Yet people bash on Islam itself even though it's just as ugly as christianity etc
>>
>>73223430
> Muslim missionaries

You don't even understand Islam

Muslims didn't convert others by trying to scare them with idiotic stories of hell and brimstone, they didn't need to be missionaries because they didn't proselytize outside of their own conquered areas

Islamic Convertion happened through social and economical stratification
>>
>>73223620

People bash on Islam because it is more politically correct to attack religion, than to point out that the problem are troglodyte middle-easterns and religion is besides the point

Religious attacks are a proxy to ethnic strife, because the Left won't allow otherwise

So blame the Left for making communication more difficult
>>
>>73223620

When people say "Islam is a dangerous religion" they actually mean "disgusting arabs are fucking the suburbs up and selling drugs to our daughters"
>>
>>73224050

Notice that thanks to the Left, saying the first thing is legal, saying the second is not

It is noticeable Geert Wilders got into legal problem not for attacking Islam, but for saying "we want less moroccans"
>>
>>73222295
You sure that that's because they are the better race? Because if the territory they control is in direct connection with the superiority, then the superiority of races would be shifting throughout the ages. The mongols had the biggest empire for some time. Would that mean that 700 years ago the asian race was superior?
>>
>>73223956
I thought people beat on Islam because it was a shitty domineering religion? lol
>>
>>73224303

> Would that mean that 700 years ago the asian race was superior?

Yes

In fact, east asians STILL have slightly larger IQ than westerns

also, westerns have lose 14 IQ points since the 1850s, which means whites had higher IQ back back when the whole world was an Europe colony

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/people-getting-dumber-human-intelligence-victoria-era_n_3293846.html

It is very likely that the rise of the Left is connected with that IQ loss, like the destruction of Baghdad and the loss of Spain was connected with the end of the islamic golden age

There is no reason to assume that IQs remain constant, where the world has seen such intense populational explosions and collapses
>>
>>73224135
disgusting arabs are fucking the suburbs up and selling drugs to our daughters"
------------>
arabs are selling drugs to our daughters" pc kek

So you're saying the religion itself isn't bad anymore? Blame the nazis for killing whole europe thus making the leftists more sensible to racism. Dude arabs make up like 1% in your country. But when whites do it no one bats an eye. When arabs do it the right wings lose their minds. Making the leftits lose their minds. Kek.
>>
>>73224328

The people that attack Islam the most also tend to be religious types that want Christianity to be a shitty domineering religion

Leftists laugh at that contradiction, without realizing in their dim minds that it is them that enforced such conflicting opinion by banning direct criticism of populations and making all attack on religion permissible at the same time
>>
File: 1448215907685.jpg (362 KB, 1345x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448215907685.jpg
362 KB, 1345x1075
>>73222457
Right but if you were arab it woould
>>
>>73222383
Kek
You deserve this new Muslim mayor.
>>
>>73225329
Dude you say it like it's a bad thing but people who think like that really don't care
>>
>>73224928

Not sure what is "kek"y about it, the jails of France are literally stuffed with arabs jailed for drug-related charges, and selling drugs was the modus operandi of the pakis that raped in Rotherham

I don't quite get what you are saying. Are white boys systematically selling drugs to arab girls to sexually abuse them?

If that was something that happened in the real world the Left and the media would be all over it, like during the fake rape trials of the Duke University
>>
>>73225329

Christianity leads to muslim mayors tho

it is the Church of England that has been pushing David Cameron to open the borders wide

Christianity is a death cult obsessed with the end of the world and making its followers into victims so that the Jewish War God can get angry and destroy the world and shit

it makes zero sense
>>
>>73220014

Not to defend christfags but their saving grace is they don't actually do that shit anymore, meanwhile muslims act as if it's the dark ages.
>>
>>73225029
Duuude you also attacked islam :(
>>
>>73225765

I said attack Islam the most

I hate Christianity the most because it is a demented cult of inferiority, and the only reason there are any rapefugees invading Europe

A true atheist, free of christian moral constraints, has zero rational path for deciding to turn his country into the dumping ground for the excess population of the world, only Christian Compassion and its derivative virtue-signalling ate the source of such madness
>>
>>73226033

* are at the source of such madness
>>
>>73220014
>Why can't you appreciate the fact that all these religious people are as shitty as you sheeeish
Because people only care about it when they can use it to slander the other.

Oh, you thought people sincerely care about homophobia, oppression and misogyny?
HAHAHA MY SIDES
>>
>>73225546
Yeah and I'm James bond.
You look at your left not Christianity. Before it was fine and now it has led to this this and that.
Cause might be bit because of protestants and the fact citizen have been indoctrinated to think everyone is good.
Look at Hungary and Poland Poland being Catholic as fuck and Polish nationalism has Catholicism built into it yet they're anti fucking Islam and immigration.
The people cucked themselves and their religion by dismantling it of its strength.

Here's a video for you of very strong Catholic nationalism.
Fuck you all lefty traitors
https://youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>73226033
Once again.
https://youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

West cucked itself, I don't care about it.
>>
>>73226366
I've loved Poland since the day I first saw that video
Fuck sandniggers
>>
>>73226366

What is Catholic Nationalism good for, if it is based on slave morality derived from a bizarre hatred of the world?

There is a reason why Ireland has no nationalist anti-immigration party (nationalism in ireland means hating other white people for having a different religion!) and why the recent Popes have been increasingly leftistic and modernists, and it is that at the core of Christianity there is only a death wish of hatred against existence

Or will you deny that Christianity ultimately wishes for the world to end, and for the Jewish War God to destroy everything, rendering civilizational concerns pointless?

How can you blame the modernizing effect of the Left, when Japan, perhaps the most modern country on Earth, only allowed 7 rapefuges last years (and 7 was too much for them)!

Not having a whole system of morality that convinces people that fighting for survival in this world is pointless truly helped!

You mention Eastern Europe, but wasn't Eastern Europe the part of the Europe that underwent the most severe de-rooting of christianity for more than 50 years!

While in the West, where Christianity developed naturally, it only became an even more twisted death cult, obsessed only with allowing Israel to bring about a nuclear holocaust, for the world to finally end!
>>
>>73226637

Poland also bravely resisted the traitors that tried to bring a similar abrahamist cult of self-destruction 500 years ago

Fuck the teutonic knights
>>
The first three crusades were defensive wars.
>>
reminder: one in ~three EU flags is likely to be an arabanian
>>
>>73227235

Mind you, Muslims must be celebrating the cruzades, for them demonstrated once more the absolute incompetence of Christianity: the only lasting effect that they had was the final destruction of Constantinople, leaving it ripe for muslim conquest 150 years later
>>
>>73227310

Well, your flag makes that twice as ironic
>>
>>73227371
You didn't even bother watching the video and went on jazzing again like a child.

Poland went under derooting of Christianity and it's values yet it's the same values that made Poland strong and resistant to the disease.
Polish church fought the Invaders from all sides.
Throughout history it stopped Islamic attacks as well.
Don't try to bullshit, you're only lying to yourself.
Skip to 9:50 at least, I bet you've never seen so much power and love for faith and country.
What would your country know of patriotism anyway.
What kept Poland survive I'd the faith and you can't deny this.
Also, mentioning tectonic Knights was retarded. They were rekt because they were traitors to the faith, Jewish greedy bastards.
Our King jagiello, blessed by God and promised to God he will purge the faith of traitors and so he did.
>>
>>73227902

Well, you explain this to me:

Why only countries that underwent christian de-rooting are right-wing?

And a better question: Why do you think that the values of Poland are christian values?

Didn't Jesus say "submit to your enemies"?
Didn't Jesus say "do not resist evil"?
Didn't Jesus say "hate your family and your own being if you wish to follow me"?

Protip: the values of Poland are not of Christian Origin

When did Jesus say slay your enemy? When did he say "love your friend and hate your enemy"?

Can you point to me the place where Jesus said, at least once... "Love your Country"!

You can't! He said the opposite!

You talk about Christianity, yet you have never read the Gospel it seems

What do you think that a bizarre cult of jewish slaves is what gave Poland their brave warring spirit?

You talk as if Poles were cowards before Christianity, as if Poles didn't exist before the demented cult of the Apocalypse invaded their lands!

As if Poles didn't love Poland before Christian missionaries converted them!

But I am forced to ask again, what is this bit of the Gospel that supposedly inspires people to love their own country... instead of damning them with a pessimist outlook of the world where nothing matters because the Jewish War God will destrot everything the same
>>
>>73228880
* Why do you think that a bizarre cult of jewish slaves is what gave Poland their brave warring spirit?
>>
>>73228880
The values of liberals and those happy to let their nations get killed by sandniggers aren't of Christian Origin. Any Christian who is stagnant and lives their normal life with a little church on the side isn't of Christian Origin.
Jesus never said, "Submit to your enemies."
Jesus said, "If a man slaps you, turn the cheek." Not, "If an entire peoples wants to cause great harm to you and your loved ones let them."
>>
>>73229323

> Jesus never said, "Submit to your enemies." Jesus said, "If a man slaps you, turn the cheek."

Then you have not read the entire paragraph. Please continue after the "turn the cheek" bit. Jesus goes on and demands complete, auto-sadistic submission

I strongly recommend you to read the whole chapter as well, the ideas of Jesus are the ideas of a madman with zero concerns for survival in this planet, which fits very well with the whole "those that wanna die, will live, and those that wanna live will die" and "the meek will inherit the Earth, the strong will fall", which fits, at the same time, with an anti-naturalist outlook of life, where the Earth will be destroyed very soon

> If an entire peoples wants to cause great harm to you and your loved ones let them."

If it was only that! Not only Jesus made it clear that your family would be sacrificed away (for, if you love your enemies, you can't deny them victory, which FITS as well with the whole "hate your family" bit), Jesus declared that YOU would declare war against them, for the sword that Jesus talks about in the Gospel, is not supposed to be used to hunt down your enemies (which you should love), but your own family! (read Matthew 10 from 34 to the end of the chapter)
>>
>>73220014
yea but christianity no longer has to follow everything in the old testament. i believe they determined this in the council of Nicaea? ( not sure if its Nicaea or another one) this was to make the new religion more appealing to other gentiles and made it easier to recruit new followers. its also probably the only reason christians arent barbaric today like muslims are. it didnt stop them from doing some horrible things but i think it ultimately allow christians to calm down eventually.
>>
Insane, isn't? The only part of the Bible where Jesus openly endorses aggression, is when it comes to dissolving your blood family in the name of his apocalyptic cult!

Matthew 10 34

> 4Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me

This coming from the man that asks you to love your enemies, and allow them to rob you and torture you!
>>
>>73220014

it's not about making ourselves look good, it's about destroying an obvious threat to western civilization, you dickless turkroach faggot.
>>
>>73220014
They definitely both have all of the attributes you described, but as an atheist, i can tel you that islam is even more conservative when it comes to that crap. Islam has everything Christianity has, plus an additional load of crap.
>>
Crusades happenes a few times to combat a growing evil, Christianity doesn't have Crusades as a major factor of its tenets.
The Jihad has happened many times and is used to combat purity and good, Islam both allows and actively ENCOURAGES Jihad.
Kill yourself Cuckmany
>>
>>73220014
>Now someone tell me that Christianity isn't homophobic, oppressive, mysogynistic.
Except Christianity had reformations and protestant movements that accommodated the growing fag culture and woman's suffrage shit. Islam has never had a reformation, they haven't reformed or evolved for over 1000 years. So yeah there is merit to call Islam oppressive as a whole. Also,
>Germany
Nice try Abdullah.
>>
I remember just last week the entire of my Christian town rounded up the fags and burned and stoned them. Ohh wait, Christianity went through a reform, and its no longer the fucking dark ages
>>
>>73220014
The main reason is because of the reformations that Christianity had
>>
File: 1461795206898.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461795206898.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>73220014
>You think Islam is bad? Yeah well remember that a thousand years ago Christian soldiers fought a defensive war against Muslim aggression so yeah think about that huh you fucking islamophobe
>>
>>73220014
i agree with you op. all religions are shit. but stupid people need some form of magical entity to receive orders from.
>>
>>73228880
Poland actually didnt exist as a country before Christianity... Poland then was made up of multiple tribes and they were called Polanie. First King took the baptism and United all tribes under name Poland.
Fuck sake lad, where do you even take your bullshit from.

If I was going writing like you I'd just day Mehmet (kek) fucked a 9 year old. This literally should automatically shut down the whole cult that us Islam... Yet people like you exist and spread the cancer.
Literally, went talking to a muzzie, told him hey dude, how about you believe this at home and I believe myself as well and we all gona be happy but no... Muzzie had to go all mental instantly insulting everyone around. He even said there's no problem fucking 9 year old girls. That's when we called the police and showed them the recording. I think the lads got done for inciting violence as they multiple times said we will kill you all etc etc.
Literally people with zero talents, no skilled mother fuckers.
You can bash all you want on Christianity but that doesn't hurt me at all because I know for a fact your kind of people jizz from writing same shit over and over again.
That's what Jesus teaches, when you meet a retard help him, don't hate him.
I'm not going to help you because you might possibly be mentally challenged.
Yet what you say still doesn't bother me, but once your kind comes near my land, that's when nationalism mixed with Catholicism comes into action.
>>
>>73233128
>First King took the baptism and United all tribes under name Poland.

The process of unification was not sudden as you seem to imply, the pagans Siemomysł and Lestek had done most of the work already before the next king concerted, and the question remains as to where do you imagine in the Gospel that Jesus told people to love their own country (something extremely bizarre for an anti-world utopianist to say)

Your "national catholicism" is completely useless, irish parties consistently vote for more refugees in the european parliament, and if you have been to dublin you would realize your country is already being colonized and there is zero resistance whatsoever

I really wonder if you actually believe in Christianity at all, or if you are roleplaying

If you were a true christian you would realize that the Jewish War God will destroy everything according to your cult, rendering any expectative for christianity to become a force of civilizational conservatism pointless
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.