[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Trump gets steamrolled in the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: serveimage.png (70 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
70 KB, 267x181
>yfw Trump gets steamrolled in the general
>>
File: 145358213974.gif (4 MB, 299x213) Image search: [Google]
145358213974.gif
4 MB, 299x213
Over my dead body.
>>
I want to see Trump win, but part of me also wants to see the obnoxious reddit Trumpfags BTFO.
>>
File: 14465427.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
14465427.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>73219069
>He believes Hillary has a single chance
>>
File: killa.gif (953 KB, 425x241) Image search: [Google]
killa.gif
953 KB, 425x241
>>73219069
>>
>>73219069

What's Hillary border policy?
>>
>>73219258
>It's a Europoor thinks that he knows anything about America episode
>>
File: pol is always right.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
pol is always right.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>73219258
you kinda sound like these guys
>>
oh fuck
we're going to have these "Can Trump win?" threads every single day for half a year now, don't we?
>>
>>73219069
>tfw the mainstream media and social media will spin everything against Trump and in favor of Hillary so he will never be able to cover serious ground against her
>tfw you can't ever convince normies about trump because they shut down every serious conversation about him by calling him or you a racist and sexist
>tfw cuckservatives won't vote for Trump
>>
>>73220155
Watch it happen. All your hope is on Bernie voters sitting it out because Hillary is establishment, but watch them vote for her just to spite Trump.
>>
File: The most realistic of all.png (86 KB, 759x589) Image search: [Google]
The most realistic of all.png
86 KB, 759x589
>>73219069
this is how we win or switch CO & NH to blue and make PA red.
>>
>>73220802
As much talk as there is about Ohio, Nevada has voted for the winner for the past hundred years. Your map is impossible.
>>
>>73221027
Nevada has voted for the winner? Nevada has voted for Trump, also Vigo County, Indiana has voted for the winner of the presidential every time since 1960. They voted for Trump and Sanders, Sanders has no chance so Trump will be POTUS.
>>
>>73219069
If the election were to be held today, Hillary would win.
Trump has 7 months to change that.

I suggest he start by convincing Bernie supporters that he's a good alternative to Clinton, before the democrat primary ends and she wrangles them to her side like the cucks they are.
He also needs to regain support from the republicans that don't hate him; the neo-cucks are a lost cause.

Then again, everyone thinks their a political expert, so feel free to ignore me.
>>
>>73219860
This. I was here for that, and I will be here for its sequel.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.