[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LINDSAY GRAHAM REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1286x679) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1286x679
TRUMP BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w26-08fJXY
>>
>>73216682
"2016 election a race to the bottom"

BASED LINDSAY BRINGING THE BANTZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwk5J8_LYY
>>
>Caring about Lindsay "0% in the polls" Graham's opinions

:(
>>
File: 1462472891404.png (76 KB, 1380x478) Image search: [Google]
1462472891404.png
76 KB, 1380x478
>>73216828
>Lindsay Graham
>Bottom

LOL.
>>
>>73216682
Because getting a literal Democrat is better than getting someone who might not be that conservative, right?
>>
File: 1380669452624.jpg (11 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1380669452624.jpg
11 KB, 212x218
>>73216682
>He's not a reliable Conservative Republican.

That's EXACTLY why he won. Change the party to reflect what your voters want and quit crying.
>>
>>73216682
>Graham then defeated Democratic pilot and engineer Bob Conley in the general election by 1,076,534 votes (57.53%) to 790,621 (42.25%), having out-spent Conley by $6.6 million to $15,000.
>Spend 440 times as more than your opponent
>As a Republican in a red state
>Only win 57% of the vote
>>
Lindsey "I was for amnesty" Graham

Graham is your typical globalist neocon. Flush this piece of shit down the toilet.
>>
>>73217574
Thank God we're purging the Republican party of these losers.
>>
>>73216682
>Lindsay "Literally not distinguishable from statistical noise" Graham
???
>>
>>73216682
>Name is Lindsey, a female name
>Even looks like a lesbian woman
What a joke.
>>
SC here. No one likes him.
>>
>>73218796
he literally looks like a pedo, allegedly he's a virgin too
>>
Is it true Lindsey Graham is still a virgin?
>>
File: Trump-with-pledge.jpg (87 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Trump-with-pledge.jpg
87 KB, 950x534
You signed the pledge ya girl-named cuckold!
>>
>>73216682
Every Republican figure that refuses to back Trump further proves how broken the party is. If they were this easy to shatter then they weren't worthy of remaining in the race to begin with.
>>
>>73219063
>can't bring myself to "go there"
*shrug*
>>
File: 60 year old virgin.jpg (62 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
60 year old virgin.jpg
62 KB, 652x365
>>73216682
>>73216828

Like we want this closet faggots support anyway.
>>
DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONSE TO LINDSEY GRAHAM
"I fully understand why Lindsey Graham cannot support me. If I got beaten as badly as I beat him, and all the other candidates he endorsed, I would not be able to give my support either. Every time I see Lindsey Graham spew hate during interviews I ask why the media never questions how I single-handedly destroyed his hapless run for President. As a candidate who did not receive 1% in his own state - compared to my victory at nearly 40% with many others in the race - he has zero credibility. He was a poor representative and an embarrassment to the great people of South Carolina. Judging by the incompetent way he ran his campaign, it is easy to see why his military strategies have failed so badly --- we can’t even beat ISIS!
While I will unify the party, Lindsey Graham has shown himself to be beyond rehabilitation. And like the voters who rejected him, so will I!"
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>73216682
what's truly hilarious is that this faggot thinks anyone gives a shit about his opinion. He gives out his 'endorsements' left and right to a steady parade of losers and he thinks he's withholding something from Trump now?

Nobody wants your support Lindsey. Go back to sucking cock in an airport bathroom.
>>
>>73219602
>airport bathroom
Sorry, it's been regentrified into a muslim prayer area / footwashing basin.
>>
>>73219500
Literally who on suicide watch
>>
Here's the thing...

People voted for Trump. It doesn't matter that you don't fucking endorse him, because you clearly are out of touch with the people, and you are essentially giving them the middle finger.

You're telling all those voters that you don't endorse them either. That;s a great way for them to give even less of a shit about you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.