[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can do the comeback guys #Bernie2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: bernie_2.jpg (136 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
bernie_2.jpg
136 KB, 630x354
And here is why I am optimistic.

We have time! 3 weeks after Oregon and Kentucky to win big, like really big in CA and NJ but we really need 200% effort in these two states. Trump sealed the nomination We will start to get more Independents and even some Republicans to vote against Hillary.

What we need to do :

>Donate! Bernie's campaign is gonna need all the dough to win the rest of the primaries.
I have maxed it out last week.

>Canvass! Focus on NJ and CA.
Every Berners in the east coast and west coast need to help out We either do or die. All will be decided in this month.

>Phonebank! Phonebank like mad. Period.
1 month of sleepless night because Bernie has been fighting for you for over 30 years!

>Textbank! Get people out to vote.
When voters turnout is high, we win. When voters turnout breaks the record, we win BIG!!

>Facebook ads and googles ads underrated tools to spread Bernie's messages.
Believe it or not, there are still people who have no idea at all who Bernie is.

>Graphics and Infographics.
We need all you creative people to come up with creative shit to flood the internet within this month. Literally let it drown in them!

>STOP VOTER SUPPRESSION AT ALL COST!! LEARN FROM THE PAST!!
These tricks have arguably costed us the most in recent primaries.

All hands on deck until the last vote is cast! We don't winning anymore. We are going to start winning. We will have so much winning that you may get bored with winning. Make America Love Again!
>>
>>73211448
the only comeback you'll get is when a muslim fucks your wife and cums on her back.
>>
>>73212761
/thread
>>
>>73211448
Good luck, Bernie. But why are are we all non-'Murricans?
>>
>>73211448
#stillsanders #bernieorbust
>>
>>73213095
Because us burgers aren't enlightened enough to accept true progress yet
>>
File: cutefeminist.jpg (69 KB, 1273x547) Image search: [Google]
cutefeminist.jpg
69 KB, 1273x547
>>73213305
well ur collages certainly do
>>
>>73211448
Bernie would kill in OR but I expect a lot of people won't show up since it seems like it's over. Then again, the Hillary people might not show up either so who knows.

Still, it's almost impossible for him to win barring some crazy scenario where super delegates switch.
>>
>>73214135
These fucks give us a bad name, I hate them as much as anyone here. Fortunately got out of school before this madness took over.
>>
>>73211448
Fuck off Merkel.
>>
>>73212761
Fpbp
>>
Literally voting Hillary in the Cali primaries then voting for Trump in the election.

Doing the first part to piss off Berniebros because they are cancer.
>>
File: image.png (841 KB, 1008x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841 KB, 1008x1370
>>73215889
>not voting trump always and forever

Pleb
>>
>>73211448
>70% of the super delegates support Hilary according to pewresearch

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/05/who-are-the-democratic-superdelegates/

Bernie is going to be kill because of the Super Delegates and the 1976 DNC. I am literally laughing my ass off here Jake Hartman. It is amazingly funny at how self destroying the DNC is actually being right now.
>>
>>73211448
Ok /pol/ who is more delusional? Trannies o Bernnies?
>>
>>73217931
Trannies. Berniggers actually had a decent chance before he went full cuck.
>>
>>73215996
Does anybody other than schizophrenics unironically read huffpost? It's getting dangerously close to timecube levels of psychosis
>>
>>73211448
lol
>>
File: 1462412448683.png (542 KB, 999x1020) Image search: [Google]
1462412448683.png
542 KB, 999x1020
>>73218407
SJW's.
>>
>>73211448
This is the last email I got from Bernie. I usually got like 2 a day but now it's been 3 days haven't gotten another. Looks like they gave up.

I want to share something with you that is probably going to make you angry, but then I am going to give you an opportunity to do something about it.

For months, you've heard the Clinton campaign endlessly repeat in interviews and on social media that they have raised millions and millions of dollars for state parties through something called the "Hillary Victory Fund." They've even used it as an attack line to insinuate Bernie wasn't willing to help down-ballot Democrats.

Well, yesterday morning, thanks to a Politico investigation, we found out that less than 1 percent of the $61 million raised by the Victory Fund has stayed in state party coffers. And indeed, the majority of the money spent by the Victory Fund has gone to benefit Hillary Clinton's primary campaign against us. The piece said some state party fundraisers believe they are basically acting as "money laundering conduits."

There's more, but first let me get to the part where you can take action. In recent weeks, the Clinton campaign has expressed a lot of interest in what is important to Bernie's supporters. Here's your chance to send a message about our distaste for big-money in politics:

Sign our petition calling on the Clinton campaign to stop bending campaign finance rules to their breaking point, and immediately transfer all the money allowable to the state parties participating in the "Hillary Victory Fund."

Here's how the scheme works for the Clinton campaign:

Rich people like Alice Walton of Walmart who have already contributed the maximum amount allowable to the Clinton campaign can contribute an additional $350,000-plus to the Victory Fund.

Cont-
>>
>>73219527
The first $33,400 of her contribution is supposed to go the DNC, and the rest divided up between participating state parties. But that's not what's been happening. The Victory Fund has mostly been doing one of two things with Ms. Walton's money:

1. Taking that money and spending it on advertisements and small-dollar fundraising solicitations. Then they take all the small-dollar contributions and data reaped from Alice Walton's contribution and transfer it directly to the Clinton campaign. This tactic is basically a way for them to benefit from a contribution much larger than the legal limit from Alice Walton.

2. They take Alice Walton's money and transfer it to state parties, who then immediately transfer it to the DNC. Often times they do it without the state party even knowing because the Clinton campaign controls many of the bank accounts involved. So at the end of the day, most of the state parties have received exactly $0 from their Victory Fund arrangement.

So, now that we know the Clinton campaign is taking advantage of state parties to skirt fundraising limits on her presidential campaign, it's time for her to do the right thing and let the state parties keep their fair share of the cash:

Sign our petition calling on the Clinton campaign to stop bending campaign finance rules to their breaking point, and immediately transfer all the money allowable to the state parties participating in the "Hillary Victory Fund."

It's unfortunate that Hillary Clinton has benefited from tens of millions of dollars in cash transfers and advertising to campaign against us in the primary. But it's not too late for her campaign to do the right thing by the state parties we're going to need to win elections up and down the ticket this November.

I'm sure if you sign our petition, that is something they will notice.

In solidarity,

Jeff Weaver
Campaign Manager
Bernie 2016
>>
>>73217931
They're both stuck on the exact same delusional wavelength. But honestly I think Bernie supporters are mostly just stupid and/or in denial, whereas trannies are actually medically batfuck insane.
>>
File: dVJwOOd.jpg (108 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
dVJwOOd.jpg
108 KB, 675x1200
There are 9 negative opinions in this thread. I have just give $90 to Bernie. Match me!
>>
>>73219007
I literally thought the drudge report went mad
>>
>>73220094
>low energy donation delivery
>mug never arrives
can't make this shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 722x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 722x474
>>73212761
2nd post best post
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.