[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the Petrus Romanus, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Is he the Petrus Romanus, /pol/?
>>
>>73208967
He's a heretic.
>>
he sure looks like the high sparrow in that picture
>>
>>73208967
No, because the See of Rome has been vacant since 1054. He's just the pontiff of the Vatican City-State.
>>
>>73208967
Who?
>>
>>73208967
I'm considering ending my membership in the catholic church (in Germany you pay a tax to your church, if you are a member)
I didn't get out when there was the pedo-scandal, but this cultural-marxist has done it for me.
>>
File: ExoVaticanaFull.jpg (304 KB, 1595x1088) Image search: [Google]
ExoVaticanaFull.jpg
304 KB, 1595x1088
>>73208967
Read this:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/exo-vaticana/exo-vaticana.htm

The Vatican and Alien Connection 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCodO-yy9Sg

THE MYSTERIOUS PROPHECY OF THE POPES by RENÉ THIBAUT, S. J.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/116536487/THE-MYSTERIOUS-PROPHECY-OF-THE-POPES-by-RENE-THIBAUT-S-J
>>
>>73210107
Taqiya?
>>
>>73210175
Wew, aliens Mexico? How is life in a Papal state treating you?
The Vatican and Jesuits have transferred most of their power into the BIS, IMF, World Bank, UN, WHO...et al so its dismantlement to usher in neo-Paganism in the 21st century is a given. The psychopaths and sodomites always just gravitate to whatever holds the power, what you call that power is irrelevant.
>>
>>73210107
i wont leave the church, i just dont recognize this guy as the true pope ťbh
>>
>>73208967
Yes, do I want him, no.
>>
who /thirdeaglebooks/ here?
He's completely insane but I can't help watching his videos
>>
>>73210175
ayy lmao
>>
File: idolforants.jpg (28 KB, 380x237) Image search: [Google]
idolforants.jpg
28 KB, 380x237
>>73208967
Nah hes more like an anomaly because Peter had to be transported somewhere hot also that guy in your pic is in no way a christian let alone a pope
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.