[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook Feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 2.png (1 MB, 988x1510) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 2.png
1 MB, 988x1510
Convenient that they attempt to shame and drown out the one female who disagrees with them.

What say, /pol/?
>>
File: 1462448809296.png (10 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1462448809296.png
10 KB, 427x474
>>73198319
> What say, /pol/?

into the trash it goes
>>
File: Further Fuckery.png (381 KB, 990x1030) Image search: [Google]
Further Fuckery.png
381 KB, 990x1030
It continues.
>>
>>73198319
muh definition
>>
>>73198319
That cunt doesn't know what an egalitarian is
>>
>>73198319

Hmmm, yeah, sure, but the commenter is wrong. Women only care about sexual harassment if the guy doing it is ugly/fat/otherwise undesirable. That's why they go on endless rants about it and never shut the fuck up about it long after it has happened.

They think, "An undesirable man talked to me, how DARE he???". THAT is why women get offended at "sexual harassment", because they are raised to see themselves as amazing goddesses, and they get offended when an undesirable male even talks to them.

Of course, when Chad Thundercock wants to objectify them, and even choke them, pull their hair, etc in public (or during sex), they absolutely love it.
>>
>>73198696
Spot on. Unless she's approached by an attractive guy, she goes on a facebook rant about how she was raped in the parking lot by some shitlord.
>>
>>73198319
Feminism is a special interest group that cares about equality in the sense that it's goal is to improve life for women until they believe their lives are equal to men.

That does not mean it's a group that helps everyone be equal to each other.

It is not the same as egalitarianism.

Feminists love to whip out the definition to force people to agree they are feminists or be forced to day they don't agree with equality. It's a false equivalence because it leaves off the crucial point that it's still a group that only fights for equality for half the people in the world.

And truthfully it's not a bad thing or unneeded thing in second world countries down. But in first world countries there is no place for it anymore and it's literally just fat bitches whining.

What pisses me off more are the aging 2nd wave feminists who feel that if you don't like current day feminism, you can't acknowledge, support or appreciate when it was needed.
>>
>>73199475
>Feminists love to whip out the definition to force people to agree they are feminists or be forced to day they don't agree with equality. It's a false equivalence because it leaves off the crucial point that it's still a group that only fights for equality for half the people in the world.

Beautiful. Feminists love to use the gestapo tactics to win arguments. They'll shame and reframe the argument so that disagreeing with them is disagreeing with progress, equality, and everything right and free in the world.
>>
>>73198382
Lay off the rules for a little bit and have some fun, Jerry. I know the last time you did bad shit went down, but you've come a long way.
>>
>>73201159
Pretty much.
I normally never mention this, but as a woman who appreciates the freedom I have, I will always appreciate first and second wave feminism.

They fought for things that actually mattered. Right to vote, equal pay, etc.

But this new wave of feminism is about having more then men, putting men in their place and general whining while living in one of the freest and most equal times the world has ever known.

And as a woman who doesn't believe in feminism, but equality for both sexes, I get called a lot of things by other women. Brainwashed, controlled by my husbands patriarchy(because he must be a bad guy if I don't agree with them, Obviously because I'm not a feminist I have no agency and my husband is patriarchy embodied who tells me I can't be a feminist or I obviously would be).

They are so arrogant that they are in the right when they are nothing but children crying for special treatment. It disgusts me.
>>
>>73201964
And the truth is, I'm not the only one who feels this way. That's why that article exists.
>>
File: 1444601089718.jpg (830 KB, 2885x1807) Image search: [Google]
1444601089718.jpg
830 KB, 2885x1807
>>73201964
>>73202146
>>
>>73201964
The lines between the waves are not that strict. It's not what the waves are about. Many 2nd wave feminist also hate all men, and many 3rd wave feminists do not.
This is not what defines the different waves.
To be hones, I don't really know WHAT defines it, but I think 3rd wave feminism is characterized by an acceptance of biological differences between the genders. TERF and denial of gender as anything but a social contruct is mostly a 2nd wave thing.
3rd wave also includes intersectionalism, I think.

And there are so many definitions of feminism, if anyone asked me if I were a feminist I'd have to ask for a definition, and depending on what I could end up as either a feminist or an anti-feminist.

By the way, "racism is a feminist issue because racism affects women" is really telling about the feminism movement. It is not about fighting sexism, or discrimmination based on gender, but for improvement of life for women. Racism has nothing to do with feminism. Feminists should instead fight racism in the broader social justice movement.
>>
>>73201964
Why u against feminism girl?
I enjoy all the perks and free shit of the matriarchal society.
>>
File: 1379232579212.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1379232579212.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
feminism has died and made way for feminazism

men and women of all race and creed are equal in society despite physical and mental differences. society as a whole has already accepted women and men equality, outside of religious ideals.

this continued push for female supremacy is going to harm society for years to come.
>>
File: 1462479801854.png (247 KB, 668x744) Image search: [Google]
1462479801854.png
247 KB, 668x744
>>73202855
But feminist don't care about things that affect society as a whole or even women in different locations, feminism is a self centered and sexist ideology, if feminist cared about anyone but themselves the would be egalitarians and they would see how ridiculous the label feminist is
>>
>>73203236
This is a literal "starving kids in Africa" argument. There are so many anti-feminists who say this, as if the fact that women have it worse elsewhere means that it's okay that they have it bad here too.
Feminists do care about other countries, but there are limits to what can be done, and it also doesn't exclude caring about things that affect them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.