[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Castrate Sex Offenders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 750x937
Surely it can't be extreme to oppose this kind of idea, can it?

>men and women over 21 who pray on children under 12 would be castrated or, for women, sewn up as punishment for crimes

So yeah, I guess it all comes down to whether you think capital punishment is justified. It's a tough logical argument to make either way, but I will bump this thread with religious/ignorant nutjobs spewing absolute garbage and getting "Likes" for it

Me?
>sure lets just introduce savagery to our country's legislature, more than is already existent. Certainly this isn't a slippery slope of any kind that could quickly and easily turn to worse, no!
>not thinking it's hypocritical to kill or maim offenders in the name that they did something similar
>not thinking Hammurabi style laws are outdated as fuck

>inb4 normiebook
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 750x1334
>BUT THINK OF THE CHILLLLDREN
>let's mutilate others because muh kids

And don't even tell me I'm advocating for rape, I won't have any of that stupid shit
>>
File: image.png (228 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 750x1334
>why has it taken so long for such a sensible idea to be considered

YOU FUCKING WOT M8
>>
File: image.png (216 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216 KB, 750x1334
It just gets juicier
>>
They should make it an option in exchange for a lighter prison sentence.
>>
It shouldnt be forced on all """sex offenders""" because Amerifats like to label anybody who streaks or pisses in public as the same as a child rapist.

It should be optional for people who want to get out early
>>
>>73195485
How does that make sense?
>>
>>73194780
closet rapist spotted who the fuck even has time for this insane shit
>>
>>73195651
It's for rapists and I believe child rapists exclusively, still, that argument makes no sense

How is it a bargaining benefit to wager your PENIS AND BALLS for less time out, which on its own is terrible?
>>
Depends on the severity of the offense and if the person is a repeat offender.
>>
>>73195716
Time to do what? Post on 4chan? Idk, how do you, faggot?
>>
Just move them to an island or something. They get violent when they're castrated chemically or otherwise.
>>
>>73195716
>holocuast denial should be legal, its dumb to criminalize words
>WAT R U SOME KINDA CLOSET NAZI LMAO?

>>73195750
Some people want to get out of jail or feel enough guilt about their crime they'd castrate themselves. In one state in the US they have a huge ass prison for people diagnosed with paedophilia and they arent allowed to leave ever until they "choose" to castrate themselves.

I think only a couple dozen people have ever left that place.
>>
>>73194645
No, that seems wrong.
>>
It goes against out protection from cruel and unusual punishment, not to mention the possibility of mutilating an Innocent man by accident.
>>
File: kein_täter_werden.jpg (35 KB, 1263x500) Image search: [Google]
kein_täter_werden.jpg
35 KB, 1263x500
>fuck a 17 year 364 days old
>get castrated
>>
You can be murdered for murdering someone. Gettin your willie snippity snapped for diddlin joeys and zoeys seems OK in my book
>>
>>73194645
It is weird when /pol/ is less eager to inflict violence than the outside world.
>>
I believe in abortion, but only if the woman gets her tubes tied. People need to be punished for making bad choices.
>>
>>73194645
bullet in the head, cremation and into the garbage it goes.
>>
If I couldn't stop myself from wanting to Fuck kids I would WANT to he castrated
>>
>>73194645
Why not just execute them publically?
>>
So you want to give MORE attention and power to women with their fake rape cases?
>>
>>73196350
Didn't you know? 4Chan is a safe space for pedophiles. If everyone who posts here were screened and punished on principle it would make the world a better place
>>
>>73194645
Cruel and unusual punishment is banned by the constitution.
>>
I wonder how many pedos are clinically retarded but undiagnosed.
>>
I thought they already chemically castrate sex offenders / pedos in the USA ?
>>
>>73196223
It says children under 12 in the OP. If they're trying to fuck 11 year olds then they should be castrated, sounds like a great idea.
>>
Seriously. Just castrate all 4Chan users and you weed out a lot of bad genetics and worthless people who wouldn't reproduce anyway
>>
File: 1310343067001.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1310343067001.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
So what happens if someone misplaces a sample at the forensics lab and you get wrongfully convicted?

Do they contact the local Willymancer to magick your schlong back or do they give you a cyberdick?
>>
Sure, let's move back in time, reintroduce barbaric methods. Why not bring back chopping of hands for theft? Or stoning for adultery. I'm starting to see why these people so vehemently defend Islam.
>>
Look it up chemical castration for pedos already exists all over asia and the US
>>
File: 1462159219843.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462159219843.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>73194645
If we choose to castrate sex offenders we should go ahead and cut off the hands of thieves or impose a 3 strikes and you're executed tier shit.

I fucking hate criminals but I also hate how we make exceptions.
>>
The only downside I see is false accusations
>>
considering how many men get locked up for rapes they didn't commit i'm gonna say NO
>>
>>73196899
All of this.
>>
>>73196779
>"I hate how we make exceptions"

It's almost as if some crimes are worse than others, and the perpetrators deserve different punishments. Radical.
>>
>Giving the state the authority to castrate people

Reminder: The slippery slope is real.

Once the precedent of castration as an acceptable form of punishment is set, it's not long before we're castrating 18 year olds for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriend or castrating men because of false rape allegations from a feminist who had sex she regretted.

This is what feminists want. This is part of the feminist agenda. Do not support it.
>>
>>73196730
None of these punishments are wrong. Just because we happened to become pussified and complacent around the same time technology improved doesn't mean that it's the way to go.
>>
>>73196540
It's not particularly cruel compared to actual imprisonment among hostile prisoners that will probably murder you for being a sex offender.

I never really understood the "unusual" thing, though. If we castrated a million sex offenders, would it become a usual punishment?
>>
>>73194645
>get falsely accused
>get dick lopped off
>get acquitted
>dick is still lopped off

also, what happened to the law against cruel and unusual punishment
>>
>>73196389
This.
>>
>>73194645
>outdated
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR.

I'm in favor of tying millstones around pedophiles necks and tossing them into the ocean.

Praise Jesus.
>>
>>73194645
It's much easier to just kill all criminals and kill someone as soon as they get caught for committing a crime. There is no justification for committing crimes. So just die already.

>inb4 but you prob download musiks and videos waah wahh
Not all people do this, so essentially if I did I should be killed. But if I'm not caught then I shouldn't. Basically what people did in Sparta. If you aren't good at committing crimes don't do it.

Also why would anybody side with a rapist? (excluding false convictions) I will never understand how basically a person who violated the rights and privacy of another for some retarded reason should be given a slap on the wrist and not have to work a single day in their life in exchange for living around other criminals for a few years and potentially get beaten or raped.

That's a huge Fuck you to the victim who doesn't get a second chance at not being raped. But the rapist not only got their rape but get another chance to do it.
>>
>>73194645
What dies sewn up mean? Sew up their vagina?
>>
>>73194645
But sure totally. Only people opposed to capital punishment would be against this.
>>
>>73196368
>>73196389
>>73195874
>>73195794
>>73196393
>>73196512
>>73196584
>>73196643
>>73196737

4chan, at the end of the day as much shit as people talk about you, I sincerely thought you were better than this

Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?
>>
>>73194645
Only if they define child properly. If they're old enough to be conceivably boinking their peers, consciously (not like two tots messing around), they aren't the same as a 'child' in this sense. It is still criminal to a point, but it isn't the same and doesn't merit this sort of punishment.
>>
File: Historical_Nazi_010.jpg (82 KB, 661x844) Image search: [Google]
Historical_Nazi_010.jpg
82 KB, 661x844
>>73196965
It's exactly the same concept as keeping a sex offender in jail for 20 years and a thief in jail for 2 years with parole. You're an idiot.
>>
>>73194645

all those:

*shoulds/should nots
*extreme/not extreme
*justified/not
*"comes down to"
*good/bad argument
*"absolute garbage"
*savagery

is all entirely subjective
>>
>>73196980
Fallacy detected.
>>
I think it's a bad idea to grant the government the power to mutilate people. Killing or jailing is one thing, at least they don't suffer when killed.

>>73196223

Also this. Or some 18 year old with a 16 year old gf or bf.

>>73196151

This. Constitution > all.
>>
>>73197191
>Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?
No. The most lenient I'll get is branding. Mark of Cain, scarlet letter, and so on. Right in the forehead.

Second offense we do the millstone thing.
>>
>>73196980
You do realize that there needs to be sufficient evidence before you're officially guilty right?
Our system of justice gets more information and advanced every year. The more patterns of false rape they recognize the less people are falsly accused.

The number of false accusations are actually high and the number of successful false imprisonment is low. Its not that much of a problem especially if the girl has none of your DNA on her.
>>
Everyone on 4Chan should be investigated for CP on principle. Let's hope the future government does this. You'll all get btfo
>>
Might as well push for convictions with no trial. People cry wolf all the time and it's irresponsible for victims and activists alike to ignore this in favor of convicting innocent people. Most cases are severely lacking in evidence and they would look bad if they deemed those ones as mistrials.
>>
>>73195661
you don't make sense.
>>
>>73194645
People are so perverted. I bet the idea of castrating people secretly gets them off. Some people can't handle watching Game of Thrones.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>73197042
I can tell youre just trying to be contrarian

>>73195956
>>73196223
>>73196480
>>73196540
>>73196709
>>73196730
>>73196779
>>73196903
Good to see we have some people who aren't ready to kickstart the downfall of humanity, and yes I know that's a vague term but think about it

>>73196980
Fucking this - it all happens fast, nobody ever notices or cares about the catalyst
>>
>>73197191
that doesn't repair the ruined life by the sex offender, of course proven beyond doubt, not just an oral testimony of the person, jail doesn't do shit man, it only spent tax money keeping animals who should be put to sleep with a roof and 3 meals a day, course you probably don't know about the harsh world outside your cozy white neighbourgh.
>>
>>73196965
sure totally.
>>
>>73194645
>>73194780
>>73194867
>>73195188
These people are fucking sadists. Rapists already get their lives destroyed just by the mere accusation, why go a step further to hurt them? All this would do is damage them even more mentally to the point that they'd be likely to lash out, not to mention this would be the most sick and disgusting thing possible to do to someone that may have been wrongly prosecuted.
>>
>>73197059
Downloading overpriced music = deserving of death

I defend anyone who is put into s state of harm by an entity greater than themselves, because as you'll notice, it mirrors the relationship between the pedo and his or her victim. It's sheer hypocrisy and as intelligent creatures if we're to assume a postin where we can be disgusted by such criminal acts, we must be better than that which we object to
>>
>>73196480
This.

They say that this law would apply to both men and women, but we all know that they will never follow through with this for even one woman. In addition, there are so many false allegations of child rape that it simply isn't feasible for the government; all those guys found innocent after they were already castrated will be rightfully angry, and will sue for veritable fortunes--and win.
>>
>>73197709
this only applies to people who actually, 100% confirmed, raped a child under 12 years old.

none of this false accusation or teen sex shit would ever be given this penalty.

It's pretty much impossible for a false accusation of child rape to hold up. The proof is usually in the child's injuries and there's DNA evidence
>>
>>73197001
If it causes no physical pain I wouldn't call it cruel. But it might not protect the public from more violent retaliation. Why release these people back into the public when they are now people with no respect for other people's bodily autonomy or safety, and NOW have no sexual outlet because of their government?
>>
>>73195915
>In one state in the US they have a huge ass prison for people diagnosed with paedophilia and they arent allowed to leave ever until they "choose" to castrate themselves.

Bullshit.
>>
>>73197191
>Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?
>rape 5 women and 2 virgins
>got to come in them and maybe even a couple kept my child
>they probably want nothing to do with me so I don't pay child support
>go to jail for a few years but doesn't matter has sex
>get a second chance at life once I hit parole
>easily get a job because of the no discrimination laws and they'll always need men for hard labor
>people don't regularly check the sex offender list so women won't even know when they meet me
>have the option of becoming an even better rapist or starting a family and saying I found Jesus
>meanwhile all the women I raped don't get a second chance at not being raped
>they live with what I did to them forever and are scarred through trauma
>they probably will never trust a man again
>they will join the side of feminists because I made them hate men
>no justice was served

Seriously? Stop with the bait already. If we started killing rapists or allowing boyfriends/husbands/brothers/father's to kill the rapists themselves, women would look up to men and stop with the feminist bullshit because male crime is actually being taken seriously.
Kill female rapists because they're fucking up our little boys.

Like some guy did an armed robbery and killed nobody who cares its not even that easy to do.
Some guy rapes a child in their most important growing phase; they stole that child's chance. Fucking kill them..
>>
Why not castrate all rapists?
>>
>>73197576
>I can tell youre just trying to be contrarian
I'm really not. I see no good reason why pedophiles who act on their desires should be kept alive.

Pro tip: cruel and unusual is subjective

Also the Constitution is founded on false principals so its bunk anyways.
>>
>>73197935
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Place_for_Paedophiles
>>
>>73197534
How faggot? All you authoritarians please leave. But you know what, I wouldn't say go kill each other or live on an island like you see discussed ITT because I'm not an asshole! The golden rule, it could just as easily be you

>>73197619
Did you just pull out "YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" on me? How did you even find this site? Also, where is your humanity? Just slaughter everyone? I question the behavior of people like you who are so innocent so as to advocate for the hasty killing of others. You realize the same could easily happen to you, no?
>>
>>73198057
Sure, but why do we only make this exception towards rapists. Why do we not apply this same logic to various other crimes.

Why is it only ok for a rapist to be castrated and not have a thief lose his thumb, or a murderer pay with his life. Double standards are toxic to any society and should not be tolerated.
>>
>>73198127
Because they can just wear a strap on. Or shoot up a mall. The problem is their lack of respect for other people's safety. It can't be remedied because they choose this early on.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/28/us/castrated-rapist-tied-to-75-new-sex-crimes.html
>>
Background from a bong regarding capitol punishment and or cruel and unusual punishment.

It's irreversible.

When the average member of a jury knows they are dealing out an irreversible punishment any reasonable doubt becomes any doubt at all and conviction rates go down.
With lifetime/longterm incarceration comes the possibility of exoneration and compensation. Once you've hung or maimed a person it's done.

While in principle I'd happily kill/mutilate a violent rapist or child abuser myself the level of evidence required for me to meet out this level of punishment would be me witnessing the act myself. No amount of forensic or circumstantial evidence would allow me the free conscience to commit these acts or sanction them on others.
Absolute certainty is unknown amongst with the acuity to make these decisions.

I don't even really know why the US need the death pentalty you have the pleasure of knowing life means life unless new evidence is produced.
>>
>>73198381
Maybe we should cut people's hands off if they're thieves or kill them if they're murderers. Why should people do unto others and not expect the same back to them?
>>
>>73196393
Im a paedophile and I dont want to be castrated.
>>
>>73197821
>none of this false accusation or teen sex shit would ever be given this penalty.

That is a hefty assumption

>>73198057
You're the bait poster, do you not know about the sex offender registry? Which you can wind up on drunken and taking a piss at 2am on a playground with no kids around? Where are you getting this no discrimination thing from?

>>73198177
I'm not a constitution humper either, but you've gotta draw the line somewhere on how other people should be treated even murderers
>>
>>73194645
They're promoting the mutilation of pedophiles, which is clearly a violation of their human rights. Their only crime was loving a person they weren't supposed to.
>>
>>73198261
>happen to me
>already wizzard level
>not interested in 3d disgusting bimbo bitches
>pure women are death due to feminism
i'm safe man, i don't mind for the killing of kidnappers, rapist and serial killers.
also yes, what do you know of the harshness of real world, i live in mexico, i've been living in a madmax movie for a decade at least.
>>
>>73194645
What happens if, lets say for example, you piss off a politician who gets you thrown in jail on a false terrorist charge. Now they can legally torture you. Im as conservative as they come but letting them do that kind of shit is never good. Less government is always better, peeps. You cant even refute me
>>
>>73198456
So maybe instesd of castration we should just euthanize the rapists or treat them and other criminals like political prisoners in North Korea treated? Why should someone who is guilty of a crime have rights anyway?
>>
They deserve death.
>>
>>73198563
I think thievery is the easiest criminal behavior to rehabilitate. Tax evasion and other financial crimes should just be punished with involuntary servitude, but a very humane and modern version of it. They will make the money back through some kind of federal internship maybe. Not put in a shelter and hounded for sneaking out for drugs.
>>
>>73198748
Well see this isn't necessarily true either. I agree the rigid definition of what constitutes disgusting behavior are blown out of proportion (15 year olds parading around with half their ass out is wrong) these ARE young kids and aren't even into sexual knowledge or fads yet. I doubt many of the cases bought to light would be some hyper mature 12 yo who consented to sex. We're likely talking about abducted children taken by savage men. It's why it's hard to make this kind of an ethical argument. Ethics introduce a veritable minefield of specificity to how we treat different situations.
>>
>>73198563
wow, slow down a little belgium, i think force people to work it's a better punishment for theft.
>>
>Pedo scum getting snip snapped
Pretty based, but why spend so much money on that when a bullet to the head would suffice?
>>
>>73197849
>If it causes no physical pain I wouldn't call it cruel.
you could make someone a quadriplegic without causing them pain, and hopefully you agree it's cruel to take someone's limbs off.
>>
>>73198748
hey Mohamed, quit trying to absolve pedophiles, we know your warlord prophet was one, but that doesn't mean we condone it.
>>
>>73194645
Great
Should help the white birth rates
>>
File: 1453711355726.gif (60 KB, 384x269) Image search: [Google]
1453711355726.gif
60 KB, 384x269
Remember when you did that to homosexuals and 60 years later homosexuality became acceptable because "muh victimhood"?
>>
>>73198829
Mexico isn't the real world, it is a country far gone to its own internal corruption, being further extorted by lands around it. Harshness doesn't = reality. It is certainly not a good example of the "developed" countries of the world, as a sociologist will tell you.

Still, and I'm saying this to be descriptive not rude, but you sound like an awkward/virgin/NEET/Autist, and even living in the country you do, THESE people are the people who do not understand the realities of human living
>>
File: Steve.gif (707 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
Steve.gif
707 KB, 260x195
Cruel and unusual.
>So yeah, I guess it all comes down to whether you think capital punishment is justified.
For non-fatal sex offenses? It's not. There's not even a debate here. You're probably never going to see someone on death row JUST for rape or child molestation.
It's a great shame and I feel bad for the victims, but I don't feel bad enough to advocate devolving American justice into bronze-age barbarism.
>>
>>73198720
>but you've gotta draw the line somewhere
Why?
>>
>>73194645
This is one of those things that sounds amazing on the surface but will just be abused by aggressive DAs in ridiculous cases that wouldn't socially be considered pedophilia.
>>
>>73198867
I'm with you, all the way
>>
>>73199413
Also, I should add that getting castrated did absolutely NOTHING to stop MJ.
>>
>>73197280

fallacy fallacy

also learn difference between formal and informal fallacy
>>
>>73199320
Chemical castration is not the same as rendering a man as a eunuch. His body is intact, the thing he uses to rape just doesn't work. It's definitely worth public safety considering the damage to his brain is irreversible and untreatable.
>>
>>73199325
Hey Josê, quit trying to cross the US border.
>>
I think we should castrate all criminals and black people. I mean, statistically speaking, 100% of criminals have committed crimes. Should we really have criminals raising children? Would you feel comfortable if your child was being raised by a black person?
>>
File: no.jpg (6 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
6 KB, 266x189
This is disgusting.

If you think not wanting this means you're advocating for rapists then you're a fucking braindead nigger.

You don't punish people in these absurd barbaric ways to teach them a lesson. Just fucking put them in prison for a long time.

This is fucking appalling and what I'd expect from some 3rd world faggots.
>>
>>73199413
Fucking this, I'm all for anarchy, or I WOULD be if I knew that such a drastic difference in opinion on topics like punishment existed
>>
>>73199413
It's not unusual if we start doing it often enough. It doesn't have to be cruel at all thanks to modern medical technology. Completely painless. Certainly less cruel than what they did to the child.
>>
>>73199522

>public safety

>public bears no responsibility for society

>>73199571
why not just make crime illegal?
>>
>>73199571
>Would you feel comfortable if your child was being raised by a black person?
Have you never read Tarzan?
>>
>>73198261
If you were looking for reasonable discussion about this topic you came to the wrong place. I see your point, once castration would become legal then what other savage punishment is no longer off the table? I don't know enough about it to be certain but I'm sure if you looked through some research articles on rehabilitation vs punishment you may find some scientific evidence to support castration's implementation. Of course no one here I likely to argue a point and back it up with evidence. They take what they like to hear and dismiss opposing views without even entertaining the notion. Same thing happened the other day when I asserted that suicide levels of people with gender dysphoria were not correlated to mental illness post-operation. Instead of trying to find evidence to the contrary, perhaps another article that used different methods of something, immediately "DEGENERATE FUCK".
>>
>>73199672
Putting them in prison is a viable option if we put less people in prison for less/non-violent crimes.
>>
>>73199734
>public bears no responsibility

So beat him up in the streets?
>>
File: 1462450161773.jpg (114 KB, 563x585) Image search: [Google]
1462450161773.jpg
114 KB, 563x585
>>73194645
I'm a 20 year old voluntarily castrated male. The drug I am injected with is Depo-provera. Ask me anything
>>
>>73194645
>Castrate sex offenders
No. My father is considered a sex offender because he flirted with some chick and she thought that shit was rape. I fucking hate women, please take away our voting rights.
>Castrate child sex offenders
Maybe.
>>
>>73199425
Because as intelligent creatures we present nothing but the opportunity to revert to outdated (this is not a "current year argument", this is a historical argument, that is to say, we literally have not observed physical violence as legal punishment to the extent that could bloom from taking this option since Hammurabi and the Middle East) set of standards for how to interact with our fellow man. It's bad enough there is a significant portion of men and women who rape in the first place, but do you not consider such a violent solution to be a case of adding oil to a fire?
>>
>>73199734
You can't force people to follow the law, but you can force them to be castrated.
>>73199741
Gorillas have an IQ of 65. That is higher than the average IQ in some African countries, and that's an average, so many black people have even lower IQs.
>>
File: para10.jpg (124 KB, 880x495) Image search: [Google]
para10.jpg
124 KB, 880x495
The purpose of sexuality is to reproduce

For the pedo, his sexuality is aimed at children whom he cannot reproduce with, only hurt. If he does succeed in his attempt to become healthy by somehow tricking an adult woman into believing he is not a pedo )by imagining little kids while he has sex with her) and she becomes pregnant... he is then a risk to her kids. His chances of defiling them are high because A) He is around them all the time. B) He is sexually repressed b/c he has been sleeping with adult women whom he considers repulsive and gross.

So a pedo is a danger to kids if he isn't trying to reproduce live a healthy life with an adult woman. He is also a danger to kids if he somehow has them (he has a vivid imagination, is a good liar ect)

So therefore anyone who is a pedo should castrate themselves or have society do it for them. They have absolutely no reason to have testicals.
>>
>>73199413
This desu senpai
>>
>>73199526
not even interested abdullah, why would i leave, i own realstate and live fairly comfy in here, living expenses are dirt cheap so is internet, i live 30 min away from my second home on the beach and of course the food, man i feel bad for you, how hard is it for you to find halal food?.
>>
>>73199940
Do you really think your father shouldn't be castrated? Think of all those painful childhood memories. Maybe they could have been prevented of the government had a more serious stance on castration.
>>
>>73199571
My father was black, and I know for a fact that he is more educated and successfull than 99.9% of people on this board. Get fucked.
>>
>>73200109
Why would I want my father to be castrated? He was a great father and I love him like Ivanka loves her father, Trump. Besides he got the charge after I was born, I was around 10 when he was arrested for it.
>>
>>73199743
We're both too good for this place

Fair enough

>>73199810
Even prisons can be considered cruel or just plain ineffective, I just find it hard to consider punishment. I can't shake my very ideal basis of thought - if it were a sound argument id be asking why don't we just create a society in which nobody is pushed or encouraged to commit crimes of any sort, but such a society would likely be the result of advanced punishment and surveillance anyway. Perhaps it is a tacit reminder that we cant escape our own savagery, if we want to suppress it, a certain element of our freedom must also be shut out. So either coming to terms with that, or extremely scrutinous and logical reform are needed
>>
>>73200173
My father was black, and I know for a fact that he is less educated and successful than 99.9% of people on this board. Get fucked.
>>
>>73199729
>It's not unusual if we start doing it often enough.
Oh Jesus Christ. If only the founding fathers were alive today to HEAR that shit. Goddamnit.
It's unusual now...meaning you can't constitutionally "start doing it often enough," you fucking lemming. The first person they try to castrate is going to fight it all the way to SCOTUS and win (since, you know, it's his fucking balls on the line).

>It doesn't have to be cruel at all thanks to modern medical technology. Completely painless.
The cruelty is in the loss of reproductive capability and sexual appetite. It's a maiming that will follow that person to the grave.
>Certainly less cruel than what they did to the child.
1. Not really. The child will get over it at some point. Might need some therapy at the worst.
2. Not even the point. The justice system is not a playground for people who find a particular crime "icky."

This is not in the government's list of powers, and it's fucking appalling that someone would advocate giving it the right to treat a prisoner this way.
>>
I don't think this is a good idea because physically harming people because of what may or may not be a judicial mistake is not right. Same applies to capital punishment. A lot of innocent men were executed back when soviets were trying to catch Chicatillo, I would never like it to happen to me or anyone else. Also just putting people in prison at least gives the wrongly accused hope that one day the real criminal would get caught and they will be free at last.
Also castration does not prevent further abuse, if you think making some insane sadistic maniac infertile/unable to pop a boner will make him completely stop you are wrong.
>>
>>73199951
same applies to 99% of people around today, who don't have sex for reproduction.

everyone on 4chan should be castrated given that most of them don't even want to have kids.
>>
>>73200173
>until he left for cigarettes
>>
>>73199940
"Take OUR voting rights away"

Are you a girl who hates girls? Hey baby, you sound like my kinda chick, tell me more about you
>>
>>73200173
And yet you're a whiny nigger. Regression to the mean, boy.
>>
I'd even bet most people here (read: porn addicts and fornicators) would be better off castrated, pedo or not.

it's not like most people here are going to marry and reproduce anyway
>>
>>73199190
>abducted children taken by savage men
>abducted
>men
rape most often comes from someone the victim knows - I'm sure molestation is the same
children are more likely to be abused by their mother than their father
>>
>>73200480
If masturbation were an offense, sure. I'm sure a good number of you have chafing enough to be considered a danger to yourselves.
>>
Fuck it, let's introduce that law, maybe what we need is a little savagery to really show those pedophiles that we're not fucking around
>>
>>73194645

Terrible idea. Express execution.
>>
>>73200390
Do you have any younger siblings you really don't like? Do you really not want any new younger siblings? This piece of legislation could be your change.
>>73200420
>The child will get over it at some point. Might need some therapy at the worst.
I guess you're right. Child rape isn't so bad. Let's legalize it.
>>
>>73199951
A more logical argument, but I would argue that castration as a solution to that risk would only create a frustrated shell of a man, who would be more likely, following your logic, to commit a violent crime elsewhere.

>>73200480
This is just pure autism. Not wanting kids=castrate people?

You've gotta be a huge loser socially or trolling. 1) what if they change their mind? 2) socioeconomic factors like who they're supposed to have kids with and how much it costs factor in to the decision to begin a family
3) that's just fucking dumb, nothing is wrong with casual sex inherently
>>
Holy shit this thread. I expected better from you faggots. On one hand you talk about gassing Jews and niggers and on the other you're being pussies about castrating rapists. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Make up your damn minds. I for one advocate this idea. No mercy for rapists.
>>
>>73194645

what about individuals that defend sex offenders in court?

surely a punishment more dire is justified?

I think we should sterilize all their brood as well

we just cant take the chance
>>
>>73200095
Are you the same anon who was telling me about how I wouldn't know how rough the real world is? If so, you sound like you're living at least twice as comfortably as me, likely more.
>>
>>73200666
The conditions these people face in prison are already as savage as they get. Many get their birdthday snatched, kill themselves or get traumatized beyond any recovery.
This'd be just an overkill.
Sick trips tho my man.
>>
>>73200783
what do you expect? 4chan is a safe space for pedophiles
>>
>>73200489
Married. Not willing to cuck my husband. Sorry.
>>73200720
I don't hate my brother, but he's just kinda awkward and right now he's "into" mlp, I really hope it's a stage.
>>
>>73200783
We're inundated with a dangerous amount of good goys from reddit ect
>>
>>73200720
>I guess you're right. Child rape isn't so bad. Let's legalize it.
Oversimplification is the response of a mental midget, and you know it's what you're doing, you ninny.

Murder is leaps and bounds more horrible. If someone gets off with good behavior, should we amputate their limbs to deter repeat offenses?
>>
>>73199522
Is there any evidence castrating would stop them? Maybe by lowering their libido, but you don't need a penis to abuse a child as shown by how often it happens with women.
>>
>>73200420
I agree with you, although I have to admit you're likely downplaying the effect rape or assault can have on some children in the long run
>>
>>73200393
>Perhaps it is a tacit reminder that we can't escape our own savagery, if we want to suppress it, a certain element of our freedom must also be shut out.
Best thing I've read on here in a while.
>>
>>73200970
don't deflect to reddit

4chan was ALWAYS a den of perverts FAR worse than reddit. Old /b/ was even worse than now, you had regular cp posters
>>
>>73200891
All of that shit can happen without being in prison too, I don't celebrate my birthday, people kill themselves without being in prison. I'm just saying that wht we're doing right now clearly isn't enough if it's still happening.
>>
>>73194645
It's a step in the right direction. If you're a fucking kid diddler, you should be killed. Those fucking kids ain't never going to be right or normal, so you've effectively killed them by denying them the life they should've had. And most molesters were in fact molested themselves, so they just continue and perpetuate a fucking degenerate sexual preference. Kill the degenerate molesters, fucking stone them in the streets like Muslims at an honor killing.
>>
>>73199470
Thanks man. Its honestly an odd argument to even have. The less rights the federal government has the better desu
>>
>>73200994
Amputating their limbs ruins their use to society. They should be enslaved if we have a use for them, and killed if we don't.
>>
>>73200420
Best post here.

Fucking kill yourselves if you can't see why this is a fucking disgusting draconian idea.

You'd be laughed at a ridiculed by the founding fathers if you agreed with something like this.
>>
>>73201109
I wasn't talking to you and you apparently don't know what I was responding to. Please learn hor the reply system functions or gb2reddit
>>
Doesn't chemical castration just involve drugs that reduce the sexual drive? I don't see how that's so bad if it's just temporary
>>
>>73201177
honestly the victims should be castrated too, because sadly victims are the most likely to become abusers.

Cruel but the reality is the victims aren't innocent anymore once they grow up.
>>
>>73200880
pretty much yeah i guess, still i have fear one day gonna get kidnaped by jealous narco manlets (1.80 here and most people are around 1.65), here on this land it's a bucket crab(old mexican saying), you can't be succesful or you get killed, true story, you must either earn your money by beign a dirty politician or a narcolord, there is no place safe for honest living.
>>
>>73197280
You know that it is not a fallacy.

Ending segregation lead to interracial marriage

Civil unions for gays later became gay marriage.

Give the leftist an inch and they will push for a kilometer.
>>
>>73201008
I did make that point earlier, but if they are imprisoned as well we can be sure they are taking their meds and aren't raping each other.
>>
>>73200645
are you in favor of making masturbation an offense punishable by castration
>>
Why is rape worse than murder all of a sudden?
>>
>>73194645
>>73194780
>>73194867
>>73195188

>children can change their gender
>still can't consent to sex
>>
Because it's called the criminal justice system, not the criminal vengeance system.

Be careful what presidents you start. People thought the sex offender registry was a grand idea and now its so watered down with low level offenders that it's basically a useless police state tool to throw guys back in jail if they stay overnight and a friends house who lives next to a park 20 years after they finger banged their 15 year old girl friend when they were 18 (this is a true story)
>>
>>73201463
some people think that it is worse to be alive and have "survived" rape, than to not be alive at all
>"survived" cuz my drunk brain forgot words
>>
File: goodgoys.png (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
goodgoys.png
14 KB, 298x169
Yes! Good goys! Please give away your freedom!

Don't you want dirty degenerates to be punished?

Remember security of your precious innocent Children will always be more important than your freedom!
>>
>>73201463
Because you're fucking up a persons life, you're taking away from a person who and what they could have been, only they have to live with it for the rest of their life
>>
>>73201463
Don't worry, we should castrate murderers too.
>>
>>73194645
They should be executed.
>>
>>73201553
This.
>>
>>73201269
It's not. Anyone who thinks a man's sexual needs, who is convicted of violent rape, is more important than public safety is a consitution humping hypocrite. Its a matter of one dangerous criminal's mental stability over many innocents.

>But oh wait, rape isn't that bad, just walk it off.
>>
>>73201636
castrate 4chan masturbators too
>>
>>73194645
If this law finds a way ,non pedofil rapists will be the next. And we all know what the west have a different definition of "rape" than the avarge definition.
>>
>>73201483
This is a surprisingly interesting point. What does the mental capacity of a child represent?

In response to this whole thread, which btw I'm extremely glad I decided to make, as this has been quite productive for a /pol/ thread, I would argue a new constitution must be drafted, at least here in the USA. More philosophical reasoning AS well as statistics available to us can create laws that are, believe it or not, even more specific and prevent injustices. Laws as a concept are flawed in that as detailed as some laws go, for instance laws that prevent loss of money or taxes, others are effectively an umbrella that takes absolute dominion over all who lie inside its vague definitions.
>>
>>73201733
only violent rape though, none of that bullshit drunk sex accusation stuff should ever get close to castration as a penalty

unless of course you're willing to accept all extramarital sex as worthy of castration
>>
>>73201430
No, the other poster entertained the idea by suggesting memelords get castrated too.
>>
>>73201211
Post that on facebook. I'm sure it'll get EVERY. BIT of the support that suggesting castration for pedos seems to.
I for one just think you're mental either way.

>>73201066
Oh, I'm very familiar with those effects. The old lady is still alive and happy though, in spite of her very unfortunate parentage.
>>
File: 1462494149913.jpg (110 KB, 641x727) Image search: [Google]
1462494149913.jpg
110 KB, 641x727
>>73194645
>get falsely accused of rape
>get castrated and raped in prison

I want off this ride.
>>
>>73201927
Who gives a fuck what normies think
>>
>>73194645
First of all, how will this help?
Is pedoism genetic?
secondly, how will the solution not just be to throw the kids into a woodchipper, and if you get cuahgt just say you are simply a murderer, not a pedo?
>>
>>73201734
And people with debt, and people with unpaid parking fines, and jaywalkers, and...
>>
>>73201832
>statistics
plz no
if there's one thing liberals dont understand, its the difference between correlation and causation
>>
>>73201874
Well I'd entertain that adultery should be more punishable if we are not going to do away with marriage entirely. Which we really just should, rip off that bandaid.
>>
>>73201927
I assume you mean your wife? Good on her, it is a hard image to swallow, a life being not ruined but let's say drastically changed by one action
>>
Chemical castration should be used for repeat offenders of all serious violent crime, as well as those who demonstrate mental retardation in conjunction with a history of criminal behavior.

>retard nigger with a IQ of 80 who can't stop stealing
castrated
>repeat rapist
castrated
>repeated assault
castrated
>murdered, then assaulted someone
castrated
>government emails on a private server
castrated
>>
>>73194645
>castrated
>sewn up
And once again they demonstrate their true nature
>>
>>73194645
It's a bad idea because any man who is accused by a woman in the future will be chemically castrated.
Enjoy your feminist dystopia.
>>
>>73194645

>Sewn Up

What will happen to all the period blood?
>>
>>73194645
>It is STILL legal to have sex with people under 21 and rape accusations STILL require corroborating evidence to lead to a conviction

I'm so fucking triggered right now like I literally physically can't breathe
>>
>>73202178
Maybe they should think about that before being pedos??
>>
>>73202263
moot point given how female pedophiles always get away with it unless a man is involved , thanks to the feminized court system
>>
>/pol/ pushing for a feminist agenda

ayy cucks
>>
>>73194645
Alot of men suddenly find out that they've been a child rapist all along after a divorce.
>>
>>73202344
Did you ever stop to consider the most cucked people of all are the ones who sit around talking about BBC and cucking all day long?
>>
>>73202045
you should considering they have an input into the systems and social opinions that act as veritable gatekeepers to how you'll live and develop

>>73202083
true but that's why i said logical earlier kek

>>73202226
literally physically

as opposed to that metaphysical breathing
>>
>dripping water on someone's face is cruel and unusual
>this is fine apparently
>>
>>73202527
never said that wasn't

>>73202344
how is this feminist? you mean wanting the castration? if so, I was appalled too.
>>
>>73198548
This.
>>
>>73202337
Stautory rape would be less frequently reported if the AOC were reasonable like 14 or 16 years old and not designed to infantilize grown adults to the point where they turn to their nanny state to solve domestic issues. THEN we can focus on actual criminals.
>>
>>73194645
Can we also tie the tubes of any woman that keeps having kids on welfare?

If so yeah lets get this party started.
>>
>implying men are only child molesters
>implying castration is not a feminist agenda
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BN6oQ7Uz9A
>>
>>73202041
Falsely convicted is a little different from falsely accused. You can also undo certain castrations.
>>73202052
Lower sex drive. Castrate murderers too.
>>73202133
Killing them is better than castrating in most cases I think.
>>73202527
Dripping water on someones face is fine I think.
>>
>>73202771
thank you you are 100% right

public schooling destroyed the family by infantilizing and delaying adulthood and marriage and responsibility

then you wonder why people are complaining about manchildren, when it's the whole school and university system DESIGNED to produce them
>>
The sex offender shit was just to sale government lists to the people
>>
>>73194645
you're a faggot for being on facebook
>>
>>73202825
Babies are great for the economy, horrible for the environment and taxpayers. They consume expensive food, expensive diapers, garbage television later in life that is so cheap to produce, all the food and meds are terrible for their brain so they end up addicted to painkillers later in life and OD on the streets, or killing themselves after getting someone pregnant and continuing the cycle. We're living like insects.
>>
>>73203261
aaaaand there it is

I feel I need to consort with the enemy to destroy the enemy, in this case, ignorance

I'm thinking of ways to put together facebook roast videos on youtube without it being legally dangerous for me to post. Maybe block out the names/groups
>>
>>73203355
double dubs convey truth
>>
File: 1393757279812.jpg (36 KB, 220x270) Image search: [Google]
1393757279812.jpg
36 KB, 220x270
>>73194645
>Rape children
>Get castrated
>Turn into a trap
>Continue to rape children but this time with your new boipussy
>>
>>73203056
>Falsely convicted is a little different from falsely accused.
You live in 2016 m8, now all she need to do is say you raped her and that's it you are done for, and you want to give these people even more weapon to fuck over innocent men.
>>
>>73203673
>get boipussy sewn shut because of gender equality laws
>>
>>73203355
I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 8 prescribed adderall and eventually stopped taking it, now I smoke, drink, and take painkillers and xanax occasionally.

What is it with ADD and addiction?
>>
>>73194780
>>73194867
>>73195188
This shit is Muslim tier hand removal stuff. Is Prison not good enough anymore? Prison is way worse than anyone can imagine.
>>
>>73201483
>>still can't consent to sex
Yes they can, the average age to lose virginity is 16 and no child has ever served for it.
>>
>There are pedophiles on this board that aren't in agreement with this castration punishment.

In extreme cases only of child rape and molestation, this is the only way. You retards don't want degeneracy to be bred into future generations, this is step one, step two is fags/trannies/other mentally ill folks
>>
>>73194645
>Castrate males
>in a country in which more than 40 percent of rape acusations are false

Why?
>>
>>73194645
Barbaric, those sex offenders are usually already traumatized so punishing even more is just cruelty.
>>
File: 1392199039971.jpg (40 KB, 301x310) Image search: [Google]
1392199039971.jpg
40 KB, 301x310
>>73203673
>>
>>73204010
What percentage of child rape allegations are false, though?
>>
This slippery slope is two sided. On one hand it could edge toward this >>73203975 OR it could go the other way, castrating all males accused of rape
>>
>>73196899
This.

I support it on all other accounts. Pedos are lower than even the lowest nigger.
>>
>>73203975
Just throw rapists in a cell and throw away the key, why castrate them? This isn't fucking sharia law m8.
>>
>>73194645

>You violated arbitrary sex laws

>so we removed your ability to ever create children

Seems barbaric and cruel/unusual, which is illegal.
>>
>>73203927
Boredom. But I was on ritalin as a kid, coke mellows me out, I bet I would love adderall. Addiction starts with personality, namely wanting the drugs more than you want to live comfortably.
>>
>>73204191

A number, actually. Older brother was accused by his Wife's daughter (lmao) of it because she didn't like him. He was imprisoned, but they couldn't rape kit test her. She admitted she was in a sexually active relationship with her boyfriend. (lmao)

Case got thrown out after a few weeks.
>>
>>73204529

>Sleeping with a 12 year old as an adult is an arbitrary law
>>
>>73204529
>Arbitrary law

Who gives a fuck about the plight of pedos or rapists though. I just don't want to live in a society that removes or destroys body parts in the name of justice. Fucking muslim tier.
>>
>>73205476
>i don't want to live in a society...

Then kill yourself or move away. Simple
>>
>get caught pissing on the side of the road because no rest stop for 40 miles
>get my balls chopped off for being a "sex offender"

Yeah, no. The term "sex offender" is too broad to warrant castration. Rapists on the other hand...
>>
>>73206058
No. You should move away if you want no opposing voices.
>>
It's only right to castrate child rapists (as long as it's 100% certain the person is guilty) Just can't have those people around. There should be severe consequences for ruining some poor kids life like that
>>
File: 11111.jpg (34 KB, 308x363) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
34 KB, 308x363
>No dick
>no reason for living
>start killing people
>>
>>73206215
Then come up with a rational argument.
>i dooont waaaant tooo
You're not a opposing voice, you're just a whine and a whaa.
>>
> ITT Child Rapists
>>
>>73206443
>Then come up with a rational argument.

Cutting off pieces of people perverts justice. It's cruel and unusual punishment. Extended Prison sentences are the better alternative.

>You're not a opposing voice, you're just a whine and a whaa.

It's my subjective opinion. You're the whiner.
>>
>>73206347
>in prison
>no dick
>kill tyrones

checkmate
>>
>>73206708
t: Justin Trudeau
>>
>>73206822
How? Advocating for mutilation of criminals is what muslims would do. Trudeau loves shitskins.
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397 KB, 1460x790
>>73194645
>>73194780
>>73194867
>>73195188

LETS ALSO JUST MUTILATE THE KIDS (only boys, goyim)
>>
What happens when someone gets wrongly accused, their genitals mutilated, and then years later the courts realize they are innocent. Somehow I think a handwritten "we're sorry" note isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>73206708
>let's pay (other peoples) money to keep them in cages for ever, that's better for my sence of moral superiority
How about no. Get it over with and let's waist anymore time on those losers.

>a fucking leaf just said NO U
Thank you, now my shitposting experince is complete.
>>
>>73206911
These cunts should be jailed.
>>
>>73194645
Leave the current sentences as they are, but offer shortened sentences for those willing to voluntarily undergo castration.
>>
>>73206992
*let's not waste anymore

my goof
>>
>>73195750
Because in men who are castrated libido becomes non-existant. For most pedos
No libido=no kiddy diddling
>>
>>73206992
>How about no. Get it over with and let's waist anymore time on those losers.

It's not about moral superiority, it's about the idea of Justice being objective and not sadistic punishment run by overly emotional women. Most pedos are sick even after being chemically castrated and will sodomize children with objects and the like. If you don't want to pay for them, do like you said. Move. I'd gladly pay too keep pedos locked up.

>>a fucking leaf just said NO U

You're still whining though
>>
>>73197403
>using a capital c
Hello, reddit.
>>
File: 1426999941364.gif (954 KB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
1426999941364.gif
954 KB, 200x172
>>73194645
we've had cases were kids who get mad at their parents accuse their father of rape then a few decades later admit the truth that they lied, castration seems a bit harsh when the legal system can't even be 100% sure if they are incarcerating the right person or incarcerating someone because the public demands someone be punished. also this seems like it would fall under the cruel or unusual punishment thing
>>
File: 1462452733458.jpg (31 KB, 620x632) Image search: [Google]
1462452733458.jpg
31 KB, 620x632
>>73194645
I feel the same about Castration and the Death Penalty; they are both irreversible and only the strictest standard of evidence should be used to sentence someone with it. DNA and video together. The child's life has already been damaged regardless of the court's decision, convicting an innocent man is just committing a second injustice, and I hear too many stories about false claims of rape. Thats why I feel that if someone suffers a false accusation, the accuser should be sentenced to the exact same punishment the innocent person faced.

Our prison system is bad, I don't have enough room to say all I want to about it, so the short version is that it doesn't really work. A lot of people who are released return for the same or even worse crimes than the first time.

That is the only reason I even consider any form of criminal castration. More than half the time, they'll get out only to rape again.

Ideally, instead of cutting it off, just give them something that makes it unable to get hard.

I'd add chemical castration to prison sentences for those who rape a <13 year old, and a simple death penalty for the rapist of >12 year olds.

And just because we're talking about young ages and sexual crimes, I believe the national age of consent should be 16. Statutory rape should still have prison time with an age gap <5 years, but it should not have any form of castration because it was still consensual.
>>
>>men and women over 21 who pray on children under 12 would be castrated or, for women, sewn up as punishment for crimes
That's fucking retarded. The point of the castration would be that the urge is gone. I've read an article once about a guy who strangled another dude to death (with the other's consent), went to prison for it, where they chemically castrated him (=reversible, just gets rid of the urge), and he said he loved that he finally was able to stop thinking about strangling 14-year old boys.

Obviously "sewing" up women would do fuck all regarding the urge, the same way you won't get less horny when they glue shut your wang hole.
>>
>>73207300
>not sadistic punishment run by overly emotional women
You got that so backwards it's almost at the shitposting level. It's overly emotional women that wants to ban punishment. Before women took over we used to punish - now we talk and cure, like women want it. Your solution is the womanly solution.

Most pedos aren't sick. They just have a retarded fetish. Like >>73207273 said.

I'm not the one who stomped his feet and said I DONT WAAANT TOO. You did. You're the one who don't want to accept anything except your non-solution. And it is about moral superiority: "sadistic punishment" is a moral stance. Fuck your moral shit. Castrate or kill them and stop wasting time on losers.
>>
>>73207770
you're a fucking idiot, dude
>>
Why dont we (the US) just build a city in the Nevada desert, fill it with pedophiles, and monitor their movements i.e. no one gets out. Build some sort of factory, let them work, have money, build their own homes, etc. It would be a bit of a ghetto, but it seems like the only option since we can't put them back into society due to the 2000ft distance from schools, parks, bus stops, etc.
>>
>>73207915
>women
>>
>>73207300
Prisoners should probably get put in work camps rather than just having them sit around being paid for by taxpayers..
>>
>>73208001
sound like a great idea

"ALL PEDOS PLEASE LINE UP TO BE PLACED IN THE FUN CITY OF FUN WHERE THERE ARE NO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN TO OGLE"

you know what, i think this is going to work
>>
>>73208001
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.