[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's reach into the Sand Nigger files for a bit and talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
Let's reach into the Sand Nigger files for a bit and talk about Ahmed Muhammed again.
Knowing what we know now
>Did he build the clock?
>Was he trying to create a bomb hoax?
>Is this Islamaphobia or Islamaphobia-phobia?
>How do you feel about the kid getting $3000 worth of shit from Microsoft and offers from Google, Twitter, Facebook, Obama, NASA and the UN's Scientific HQ?
>Finally, his family wanting $15M and a formal apology from the state?
>>
Knowing how his entire family were extremists and hated white people, + didn't his sister do something similar? + clock LITERALLY looked like a bomb.

This was just a ploy by his father to gain media attention and riches, and it worked.
>>
>>73186059
Clearly this, also moving to Qatar and asking for 15 mil is ridiculous, should have just revoked his citizenship and told him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1459523499643.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1459523499643.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>73185906
tech companies don't send out enough swag to random techie kids. Except for this little shit. Somehow.

I don't understand the world.
>>
>>73186059
>Didn't his sister do something similar?
She got suspended for saying she wanted to blow up the school.
I think it was all Ahmed's idea first, keep in mind that he'd been suspended in the past for 'malicious pranking'. Also, it's been cited that the clock was factory made and that the kid actually has pretty mediocre science grades.
>>
>>73185906
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
File: obama crocodile cosplay.jpg (78 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
obama crocodile cosplay.jpg
78 KB, 858x536
Did Obama get punked by Ahmed?
>>
>>73186542
Fuck yeah dude. Ahmed played him harder then Hillary plays her woman card.
>>
>>73185906
>>Did he build the clock?
No. He ripped off the electronics from a bought clock and put them on a suitcase. No welding or anything just moving one thing from a container to another.

>>Was he trying to create a bomb hoax?
Most likely but no way to prove it. He was alredy warned about it and yet he decided to set the alarm to sound in the middle of a math class or something. Clearly foul intended.

>>Is this Islamaphobia or Islamaphobia-phobia?
It's the KKK. Kool Klock Kid.

>>73185906
>>How do you feel about the kid getting $3000 worth of shit from Microsoft and offers from Google, Twitter, Facebook, Obama, NASA and the UN's Scientific HQ?
I feel like his entire family should be hanged from his toes in a public square for an entire day and then put into hard labour for trying to mock a welcoming nation.

>>73185906
>>Finally, his family wanting $15M and a formal apology from the state?
Did that even go through? It's quite clear that they don't want justice but to ridicule the american system and their PC culture and get the most profit from it while at it.
>>
File: bomb.jpg (37 KB, 594x433) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
37 KB, 594x433
>>73186833
Shillary btfo

>>73186423
Lord.. Just thinking about all the science-y shit obama gave him makes me angry.

Although his dad will probably just build him something else to take to school with it.
>>
this whole generation of stupid blacks and browns who go into "STEM" are fucking hilarious. none of these kids are smart all they can do is badly regurgitate what you show them.

and baby boomers legitimately believe these mouth breathers are the future.

"I followed the instructions, I made the adult legos"
>>
cool clock ahmed
>>
File: 4L_kOVccXdO.jpg (694 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
4L_kOVccXdO.jpg
694 KB, 1500x1543
COOL CLOCK AHMED
>>
File: ahmeds invention.webm (813 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ahmeds invention.webm
813 KB, 480x360
>>73185906
>>73187117
>>73187377
it's raycist to say he didn't make the clock.

>>73187025
don't you mean solder instead of weld?
>>
Use logic for a second. Who the fuck puts a clock in a suitcase.

It was a hoax from the start 100%.
>>
>>73187747
I probably do. I confuse terms, slangs and sayings quite often. Like "to give a lot of flack" and "to cut some slack". The sun here hits hard.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (29 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
29 KB, 454x324
>Ideal Future
>"Dylan is that an SMG?"
"No, it's a clock"
>"Oh, that's fine then"
>>
>>73185906
I don't remember the whole thing well but if I know arab character then he was the aggressor while simultaneously playing the victim. i.e. he freaked out his whole class by bringing a very convincing looking bomb then cried at everyone who would listen that discriminated against. It's a very arab thing to do,that's why they are the least trustworthy people in the world,and yes I am including jews and gipsys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.