[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's happening when gays and feminsit take the power ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
What's gonna happen ?
>>
File: yesjulz.webm (887 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yesjulz.webm
887 KB, 640x640
>>73182537
YesJulz would be so hot if she wasn't an obnoxious wigger. She doesn't even like black guys, but she still makes money off of throwing nigger parties
>>
>>73182537
They've already taken power
>>
>>73182853
>>73182853
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WITNESS MY DICKS ASCENSION
>>
File: Boss time.jpg (36 KB, 411x495) Image search: [Google]
Boss time.jpg
36 KB, 411x495
>>73182853
>she doesn't even like black guys
Source on that?
I know that you can make easy money of niggers but women who do that shit are often coal burners as their social circle consists mainly of niggers.
>>
>>73182853

who?

>das arshen
>>
They're gonna get warraped by a strong nation led by men
>>
>>73182537
They'll be promptly exterminated once the Religion of Peace completely overruns the West.
>>
>>73182537

Stupid question, you're mistaking political correctness for clout.
>>
>>73182973

It's just begun
>>
>>73182537
>take power
>rely on male soldiers and police

They can't take power over men. They'll push too far one day and the people who they get to do their dirty work will turn on them.

It'll be like the French Revolution.
>>
We take it back, it's that simple.
>>
>>73182537
Gays won't take the power, they are being disliked now because they aren't oppressed enough anymore.
The left always destroys itself
>>
>>73184151

>They'll push too far

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>73184296
Damn right.
>>
File: 154780902.png (286 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
154780902.png
286 KB, 640x480
>>73182853
>muh dick
>>
>>73182853
>YesJulz
Blond, curvy, short hair.

My kryptonite.
>>
Islam will wipe them out. Fagshits and women think everyone is as cucked as the western white male. They probably believe they can hold slut walks and they won't turn into rape runs.
>>
>>73182537
That's not gonna happen because feminists and gays/transgender people have conflicting interests, infighting will broke out instantly.
>>
>>73182537

they're going to force you to spell words correctly.
>>
Disgusting fat ass monkeys. Only nigger like fat asses. I prefer my petite pure Asian women.
>>
>>73182537
Gays start to enslaved woman and use them only to reproduction.

They'll finally make their homotopia real.
>>
It becomes a patriarchy because the gays will not let women manipulate them with pussy.

Basically Alexander the Great's kingdom.
>>
>>73189153
Few beings in Earth are uglier than asians
>>
>>73188527
Kek, it's the STRAIGHT MEN who are more cucked that gay men. Because straight man = breeder pussy slave.

>French gay votersare falling for the Front National’s leader, Marine Le Pen. A survey by the polling firm Ifop indicates a dramatic increase in support for the FN among homosexual and bisexual voters since the French presidential elections of April 2012. It showed, for instance, that in Paris 26 per cent of homosexuals supported Le Pen, compared with 16 per cent of hetero-sexuals.
>>
>>73182537
Russia will lol
>>
>>73184296

What's your soon to be minority white population going to do exactly?
>>
>>73182537
Not gonna happen.
Feminists are already turning on gays (read: male homosexuals) by stating that they're not oppressed anymore, but privileged like heterosexual men.
Shitskins are already turning on white women by stating that there's a wage gap between women of color and white women.
As for me, I'll just grab some ripe avocados, make a nice guac and sit back with a bag of doritos while SJW fractions fight each other to death.
>>
>>73182853
God DAMN
>>
It implodes lad.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.