[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel Londonfags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: britnobong.png (387 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
britnobong.png
387 KB, 663x579
Apparently the new muslim mayor of London has ordered alterations to the Big Ben renovations, instead of fixing the bong it will now broadcast call to prayers 5 times a day.

While the rest of us in Scotland were beginning to uncuck ourselves and removing the SNP majority and Dragonfags were seeing the light and becoming kippers, the rest of England was seeing off Labour. How does it feel to be truly cucked Londonfags?

Enjoy your sharia.
>>
Whoa... Holy shit
>>
>>73179287
if it actually called muslims to prayer I would laugh, then laugh really hard, then start crying because of sadness
>>
I bet you could put like a 5' woofer in there once you get rid of the stupid clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
>>73179287

Muslim Mayor?

I never though a "city" could be any worse than Toronto, but there it is
>>
How will the britwits tell time now
>>
>>73179287
Press F to play respects.
>You will never visit the Europe that you were told as a poor peruvian child
>>
>>73179287
Source
>>
>this fearmongering

obviously there will be emergency bongvans driving the streets and broadcasting the requisite number of bongs and bings for each hour. what do you think we are, primitives?
>>
>>73179287
I made that joke on 8ch about 30 mins ago.

Give it back.
>>
Not changing to prayers yet. But I'm willing to bet that it does within the next 5 years. Probably less. Even British Muslims have one law: protect Islam.
>>
>>73179696
Yep, source or this is bait.
They couldn't be this cucked, could they?
>>
>>73179791
quintessential primitives
>>
>>73179696
>>73179957

are you two fucking braindamaged or what?
>>
IT IS BAIT /POL/ MEMBERS YOU ARE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC CUNTS.
>>
>>73180154
TURN ON CNN ACHMED JUST FLEW AN UNMANNED AIRBORNE SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE INTO BIG BEN
>>
In before the midnight chime is changed from the Christian musical piece 'Messiah' to something more 'multicultural.'
>>
>>73179287
How's the situation in Wales?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.