[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: Noose.jpg (526 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
526 KB, 800x600
Why do white men, specifically, commit suicide at a much higher rate than other races?
(Besides Native Americans)
>>
>>73176067
Golly gee Wally, I don't know. Maybe it's cause we're taught from a young age we must repent for our ancestors' sins.
>>
They can't compete with DeRay Watts.
>>
>>73176067
Because white males actually have harder, more "oppressed" lives.
>>
>...(Besides Asians)

ftfu
>>
>>73176067
Suicide is white privilege, reserved for white men by the toxic heteropatriarchy that rules the world with an iron fist.
>>
>>73176361

But when illegals do it, it's not ok right?
>>
>>73176236
Not in the US.
>>
It's nice owning a gun specifically because it offers an escape hatch if the world is intent on pozing you.
>>
>>73176434
Borders should be illegal
>>
We are paying for every one else, beat if we complain with racism, and she on in the jew controlled media platforms as incompetent and weasels.While the literally shit tier demographics being feed and supported by our funds are presented as ideal perfection despite average compared to white amongst their populations being so rare it's awarded the noble prize before doing anything to earn to keep the narrative up that was only made int he first place through breeding with a white woman and taking money form whitey to educated/give job opportunities its whole life.
>>
>>73176790
You're right ,but shooting mexicans and illegals dead by citizens should be legal as all hell!
>>
No place for us society anymore.
>>
>>73176842
SHIT on by the jew media*
>>
>>73176067

because we are god chosen people and satan tempts us to kill our self?
>>
File: 1356572783466.jpg (118 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1356572783466.jpg
118 KB, 800x1200
>>73176067

>tfw white and native american

everyday is hell
>>
>>73176067
nigs get the police or other niggers to do it for them
>>
>>73176067
Neanderthal genes
>>
Think about why you don't kill yourself when you're unhappy: because it's insane

There has to be something very, very wrong with you to kill yourself. If your mind is intact you are incapable of hurling yourself off a building to fall to your death.

White people are brilliant but they pay the price by suffering higher rates of mental illness. Some of that mental illness leads to suicide.
>>
>>73176067
Whites because they're a bunch of spoiled sadistic faggots who want to make their parents sad for emotional gratification.
Injuns because their country is ruled by whites.
>>
File: winland.jpg (440 KB, 1761x1383) Image search: [Google]
winland.jpg
440 KB, 1761x1383
It's lonely on the top.
>>
>>73176200
Whites are just bigger whiners. They crack easier under pressure. Put a white and a no white in the same stressful situation and the white will crack first. Other races are just much more sturdy because they're not coddled by their parents or act like every issue requires a visit to the therapist or medication.
>>
>>73176883
Just like what happened to the Indians. Maybe there's a connection.
>>
File: 1459621661333.jpg (15 KB, 480x571) Image search: [Google]
1459621661333.jpg
15 KB, 480x571
>>
Because our women like niggers
>>
>>73177879
>Other races are just much more sturdy because

... ignorance is bliss. That being said, blacks suffer much higher rates of some forms of mental illness, such as schizophrenia. Nobody is really sure why.
>>
The idea of nullness and voidness of the world and its after-death, as well as its before-life is sometimes hard to carry even more when life is going very difficult

> other races don't usually think afar from what's told to them, they easily believe in a God if told so ,as they are too weak to even give a thought out of it, only whites recently separated themselves harshly from afterlife's life,a sn that our lives MUST make sense

The price of the white man inventiveness which allow him to invent almost everything in sciences is also the price he pays for figuring out the pain of this world in its whole, it leads you to dark depression when you're too smart to know lies can't work, japanese men whom are also the top intelligent and creative suffer too from this
>>
File: chainz.png (873 KB, 666x673) Image search: [Google]
chainz.png
873 KB, 666x673
Black males commit suicide by cop.
>>
>>73176067
Because of anxiety about their small penises.
Because of the failure of the beta uprising.
Because they spend too much time on boards like this, which make them feel completely shit about the world.
>>
I think there's more pressure to succeed and basically be everything

we're supposed to be gentle and caring but also protect everyone and be strong, and we're also supposed to be the provider but we can't ask for anything

I think it's high with asian men too
>>
>>73178333
drugs probably LOL
>>
>>73177879
Non whites are coddled by the government instead. If a white man falls to financial ruin he's on his own. If a non white falls to financial ruin they have numerous welfare programs available to them which will allow them to live a comfortable life without doing any work.
>>
File: degenerate.png (801 KB, 687x499) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
801 KB, 687x499
Because more white man are transfags
>>
>>73176136
What a sensitive bunch of sissies

>stop reminding me of muh heritage it hurts! I'm gonna kill myself, I swear!!

>DAE le white men are master race? XD alt right
>>
File: homicide rate.png (31 KB, 1469x744) Image search: [Google]
homicide rate.png
31 KB, 1469x744
mentally ill whites kill themselves
mentally ill blacks kill each other
>>
>>73179022
>white men can't apply for welfare in the United States

Politically R9K, everyone
>>
>>73176067
Literally first world problems. Suicidng because Jamal is roasting you is kek-tier
>>
Because they marry more often

Divorce/alimony suicide is no joke
>>
>>73178333
shizophrenia doesn't exist

https://www.schizofreniebestaatniet.nl/english/
>>
File: kan.jpg (41 KB, 727x820) Image search: [Google]
kan.jpg
41 KB, 727x820
>>73177730

yeaaah boi
>>
>>73176842
Feel free to kill yourself you poor, poor soul
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.