[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gas the jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What's your view on the gassing of the jews?
>>
>>73174068
Why gas the jews?
>>
>>73174068
implying it happend
>>
>>73174068
nah
Jews are better than convicts
>>
>>73174095
because they're jews of course
>>
>>73174138
shutup burger
>>
I don't think we should be hydrofracking. I think Hitler might have been on to something with coal gassification.
>>
>>73174068
It's a shame that it didn't happen.
>>
>>73174138
Jewish sympathizer
>>
I better say something about gassing the jews or /pol/ won't like me anymore.
>>
>>73174138
Get out JDIF shill
>>
>>73174214
petty criminal
>>
>>73174330
>being this triggered
>>
>>73174341
nice country, how's the nigger states going?
>>
>>73174374
have fun with your muslims and niggers and jews
>>
>>73174068

It's efficient but too painless, I'm more of a fan of giant ovens.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>73174341
>>
I support gassing the Jews in my country. I don't mind the Jews in Israel as they screw with the Muslims whom I also dislike.
>>
>>73174182
This.
>>
>>73174387
we'll we're going to have President Trump so....
>>
>>73174468
Trump sits on the British parole board?
>>
>>73174539
Great logical analysis.
>>
File: fart.jpg (40 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
40 KB, 250x272
>>73174068
>meet mate for lunch in city
>he works as a graduate/junior lawyer doing corporate law
>office is Jew central
>catch elevator down with some of his Jewish colleagues
>koffin uses poison gas, it's highly effective
>mfw I gassed the Jews
>>
>>73175150
I always fart in elevators when I'm alone, but usually I'm on my game and I do it when they'll never know it was me.

But I messed it up the other day and all of a sudden a bunch of women piled in and they all started making face and not looking at me, but they had to put up with it because there aren't enough elevators to go around.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.