[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty much nails it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Pretty much nails it
>>
>>73171924
Did you want to have a discussion relating to politics, or just waste space like you do irl?
>>
>>73171924
I knew Bernie had a thing for orphaned boys, but this settles it.

We need to arrest Bernie. Vigilantism is a crime, and there's no justification for it where he is in this day and age.
>>
All you care about is money. This country deserves a better class of politician. And I'm gonna give it to them!

I just did what I do best. I took your little election and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this country with a few boxes of hats and a couple of rallies. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang rape will happen in Europe, or ISIS will behead over 500 people, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old wall is going to be built, well then everyone loses their minds!
>>
>>73171924
Bernie is more like Alfred desu.
He want's to do all your shit for you, even though he can't.
>>
>>73171924
>billionaire playboy Trump
>not Batman

It was Comrade Sanders that jewed his supporters out of millions
>>
>>73172325
Makes him sound extremely reasonable
>>
Trump is the billionaire playboy bending the rules in a broken system to try to fix it.

He's Batman if anything.
>>
>>73171924
In what way is sanders Batman
>>
>>73172575
this
>>
>>73172666

Simple. That image was made by reddit users and they can't imagine any way that Bernie isn't the good guy in the election.
>>
File: Facebook-618251.png (147 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-618251.png
147 KB, 500x653
>>73171924
Tell me again how Bernie is batman
>>
"Do you want to see a magic trick? I can make your college debt dissapear!"
>>
>>73172666
Hes the good guy...

Right now we dont need a good guy.
>>
>>73172327
>Bernie is more like Alfred desu.
came to post this
>>
>>73173303
>good guy
>panders to racist groups like BLM
>wants to make the poor even more poor by hiking taxes way up
>wants to run small businesses into the ground by doubling minimum wage
>thinks enforcing immigration laws is immoral
>refuses to take responsibility for his supporters, but demands others take responsibility for theirs

But hey, """""""free""""""" college, right? What a hero.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.