[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republican Logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: republican_logos.jpg (16 KB, 468x268) Image search: [Google]
republican_logos.jpg
16 KB, 468x268
Can someone explain to me, why they changed the stars on their Logo?
>>
Because they're faggots
>>
As you can see those stars kind off look like pentagrams, I would assume that they represent the devil
>>
Downward-facing stars appear to fill out the top portion better and make a bit more sense compositionally.
>>
File: 210px-Baphosimb.gif.png (14 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
210px-Baphosimb.gif.png
14 KB, 210x210
>>73171552
We are told that the downward facing stars give the sense of forward momentum (tipping forward). I don't believe this explanation for a moment.
>>
>>73171552
neocons
>>
>>73171552
Representanter The upside down american flag.
>The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
>>
File: pentagram.jpg (11 KB, 191x167) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
11 KB, 191x167
>>73171552
They made a deal with Satan to get Bush elected in 2000.
>>
>elephant
>donkey

why such lame mascots?

atleast it's not a leaf or a flower.
>>
Because it looks funky?
>>
Can someone explain to me why they use a de-tusked elephant ?
>>
>>73171552
Probably so they can make them bigger without stabbing a leak into the elephant.
>>
>>73172694
you've got a fucking leaf on your flag and you are a meme country. Britain has the hegemony on great mascots, we've got lions unicorns and trout.
>>
It's more dynamic
>>
Because neo-cons managed to flip the party into being full establishment, its voters forced to defend a bunch of idiots to keep their own name. The stars symbolize that.
>>
>>73172868
I think it's because Americans are scared that the Chinese would kill it

Amirite?
>>
they should have just used the star of david since the GOP is the Party of Zionism.
>>
Yanks are as ball-less as that 'elephant'
>>
>>73171552
pentagram = 5 points + 1 centre = 6
Therefore, 666
>>
It's a metaphor for how crooked the party has become.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.