[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Singapore is the most successful country with regards to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Singapore.png (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Singapore.png
3 KB, 275x183
So, Singapore is the most successful country with regards to drugs.

Should we adopt their drug policy?
>>
>>73170113
>So, Singapore is the most successful country with regards to drugs.
You're doing pretty well for yourself, Norway. It should be fine.
>>
>>73170113
Islamic poland
>>
File: 1439506556029.jpg (72 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1439506556029.jpg
72 KB, 600x574
>>73170349
>>
>>73170241
>>73170113
There is also the fact it's among the best-educated, least-impoverished places in the region.

You need to fix society if you want to fix the drug problem.
Or legalize, I guess, which seems to also work decently.
>>
>>73170241
We have a lot of druggies here, for example I was in the supermarket recently and saw one guy extremely thin and looking grey like a walking zombie. And there is quite a number of heroin addicts ont he streets and drug dealings in parks.
>>
>>73170483
Education alone cannot fix it, it is often the higher educated and rich who take cocaine and certain drugs.

You always need to combine it with extremely harsh punishments, as we can learn from Singapore.
>>
Your neighbour Denmark made fun of us during a U.N meeting. Why don't you ask them?
>"The government of Denmark deeply regrets that the outcome document does not address the abolition of the death penalty for drug-related crimes," she said. "Denmark is opposed to the death penalty in all circumstances."

>Lohde's attack on capital punishment received a burst of applause and was echoed by other European delegates.
>>
>>73170850
It's not about that. It's about making the entire society education-focused.
www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24428567
>>73170630
Huh, I see. It's becoming a lot less of a problem here nowadays.
>>
>>73170874
Because Jews want the population to take drugs, because it weakens it mentally, physically and spiritually
>>
>>73171264
Right. Opium really messed up the chinks for generations.
>>
>>73171171
>It's not about that. It's about making the entire society education-focused.
Literally quoting the Big Black Cuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.