[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we bring back conscription? Is the lack of compulsory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Should we bring back conscription?
Is the lack of compulsory military service one of the reasons of the decline of western men and western civilization?
I mean I don't we'd have so many beta cuck numales if they had to go through military training, right?
>>
>>73168619
>conscription

You spelled segregation wrong
>>
>>73168619
Yes we should bring back conscription. I agree. I especially need to get off my fat, lardy ass to do something.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x800
We have conscription and quite alot of beta- and nu-males
>>
>>73168667
FPBP

Also I would support subscription if it had a focus on skills and physical fitness over actual military combat. I think it would do wonders to help develop younger adults, myself included
>>
>>73168842
Who is this beauty?
>>
File: 94d.png (504 KB, 791x900) Image search: [Google]
94d.png
504 KB, 791x900
>>73168619
Yes

I want to see women and nu-male cucks regretting their decision to put women in the military.
>>
>>73168842
well then maybe the training is not serious enough
>>
>>73168842
God damn it, Russians are such fucking mongols.
>>
>>73168901
*Conscription not subscription
>>
>>73168967

Some finnish (female?) conscript, pic from the finnish 4chan ylilauta
>>
Basic military training is 10% training and 90% breaking. The main point is to remove your sense of individuality, make you obey orders, and capable of working in a team.

Working in a team is fine, but the rest is basically just cuck-training.
>>
>>73168619
We have conscription for all males aged 18, lasting two years.

It's great, since service teaches you all sorts of life lessons no school ever could. When I got first assigned to my Basics unit, there were a few degenerates in it, with tongue piercings and drug records.

During our reunion a year later they became stellar individuals. Turns out their insubordination got them fucked over big time and they conformed.
>>
>>73168619

no goyim its all going according to plan if there are no betas who are the alphas
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.