[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hope for Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: poland_crowds_4636c.jpg (81 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
poland_crowds_4636c.jpg
81 KB, 620x413
I'm only a year away from obtaining my Contractor's license, if Poland refuses to pay the EU fines of 250k per migrant I would personally invest in Industrial plants for Polish Electricians

I've always been a great admirer of your country, although I'm not Polish, I would do anything I can to help you guys out and pitch into make sure you don't suffer under Adolf Merkel!

Polska Niemcy Zawsze Nigdy!!
>>
File: 1453665581619.jpg (57 KB, 490x337) Image search: [Google]
1453665581619.jpg
57 KB, 490x337
no one likes poland, amerifag.
>>
File: animu.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
animu.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>73168396
>Polska Niemcy Zawsze Nigdy!!
lel
>>
File: 1462506644364.jpg (53 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1462506644364.jpg
53 KB, 458x390
>>73168613
Poland's going to be invading Germany this time.
>>
>>73169509
Why would we invade Germany?
Their women are diarrhea tier ugly and spoiled by western feminazism, and they hardly have any natural reasorces that differs from those we already have.

And no, "niggers" or "muslims" are not resources.
>>
>>73168396
It's a little too late, burgerbro. We've had nothing but misery and economic hardship since November. The new government is running the country into the ground with the biggest gibsmedat increase in polish history. By all means come and see for yourself and you'll be glad that you weren't born here.
Neither was I, but I'm sad that I will be forced to leave soon. I thought the patriot act and stimulus packages were bad until I saw what is going on now. What the new government is doing to the polish people is absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>73171519
Forgot to add
>t. Britbong in Poland, 13 years
>>
File: polish threads.png (274 KB, 1131x1171) Image search: [Google]
polish threads.png
274 KB, 1131x1171
>>73168396
Fuck Poland. Shithole with a population of 20.000.

Why do you consider it relevant? it isn't an economic powerhouse like Britain, germany or france.
>>
File: polish crime in germany.png (200 KB, 1419x1351) Image search: [Google]
polish crime in germany.png
200 KB, 1419x1351
>>73171682

Polish crime rates in germany. Right behind Turkroaches. That's expected.
>>
>>73171519

Only thanks to this new shitty government you aren't getting raped right now in your Szczebrzeszyn. PO was cucked as shit.
>>
>>73171519
who the fuck are you? in 2016 the economy will grow even faster, not to mention that we are finally doing big projects like opening the Swinoujscie Gas port and restarting the Polish coal mining industry with KGH
>>
File: 3-6327_g.jpg (59 KB, 583x678) Image search: [Google]
3-6327_g.jpg
59 KB, 583x678
>>73172368
whoops
>>
>>73171682
I escaped from the multiculti disaster of Britain after violent islam started showing its' ugly head, it was everywhere and I was branded as a racist. This was long before /pol/ existed. Everything that I feared would happen, had happened, and far in excess of that. I have to say that Poland has treated me well. It really hasn't been that bad up until 6 months ago. This once rapidly developing country is now going full retrograde totalitarian and it has nothing to do with the rapefugees. They've slapped me with something worse than the patriot act, bailed out every relative of every politician and my taxes are going to skyrocket very soon to pay for the disappearin pensions and unsustainable new welfare state. They actually cut militiary spending to pay fr benefits.

I don't even know where to go now. The whole world is turning to hell.
>>
how do the polish people think about the actions their government took, media etc.?
Is there really just hate for it ? Do you feel betrayed? I can't trust my media
>>
>>73172368
I have actually worked on the gas port in Świnoujście in years previous so don't give me that crap.

And then you post a map with Spain and Greece in the green. Shoo, uninformed voter, shoo! Go watch state television, I don't care which side.
>>
>>73171519

as a British you do not understand PO was against everything which defines Poland

also they were blatant liars
>>
>>73172870
They usually repeat the media narrative of "muh poor", "equality is more important than liberty" and "we should give up our rights to stop the terrorist boogieman".

A growing number of people is beginning to rebel, though. After summer is over and they come home from their holiday to an egregious tax increase, muh poor won't do it anymore. They will start rioting because the government is insolvent with this absurd welfare program. I wouldn't be surprised if we get one-two punch Cyprus'd, and then let in rapefugees.
>>
>>73172870
Previous governments did the same thing, replacing people and shit, I'm pretty sure the only people who have a problem with this are KOD activists aka old commie degenerates and cucks
Anything is better than PO, those fucks wanted to accept refugees and replace złoty with euro
>>
>>73168396
lol kurwiszony, still think they have their independence. how is that sweet eu welfare money now niggers lol

polacy are just social justice warriors who get triggered by based soviet system
>>
>>73172870

I feel fucking betrayed by the previous one and by the whole transformation thing. And fucking angry. Brings communism again even if that means poverty, I do not give a damn. Fucking liars and thieves.
>>
>>73174103

there is no Poland, it is fully controlled, it just happens there are some people speaking Polish that they live there but they are completely clueless about what is really going on
>>
>>73173866
I have lived here longer than you understand politics. I used to think PO was bad until these guys showed up. I didn't think it was possible, but they completely blow them out of the water when it comes to being soulless, glutton bureaucrats.

By the way, does anyone notice how they always say "yeah but PO was worse"?
These are soviet propaganda tactics that you're taking in balls deep and then asking for seconds. "The glorious Soyuz isn't perfect, but capitalism would be worse, goyim". "American pig imperialists are dropping potato famine bombs on our crops, that's why we're hungry".

Does any of this sound familiar? My god, you people are easy to manipulate. Red-pilled? My ass.
>>
>>73174588

yeah, I want communism back, it is not that different from capitalism

now I work like a mad and get nothing, without a possibility of improvement, I fucking cannot afford to go for holidays with kids. rich people fuck my right and fuck with me at will

the same happens in communism but you finish work at 15, so it is a rational decision to choose the better system, polan will never recover, it is no-country basically

communism with computers will look differently, you want be bored to death in the evening
>>
>>73174967
"yeah, I want communism back"

traitor
>>
>>73174967

and we are fucking slavs not german servants, one cannot lie to yourself for so long, we like to talk, chat, sing, drink, have a brawl and not to sit in a cubicle 12 hours a day doing shit

>>73175053

capitalism want to literally kill me, overworked, poor, with no social security

and we put this cancerous shit into food so people maybe die in 50 years yeah but now we will earn just a few bucks more so fuck that

fuck you all, Ahmed will clean yer toilets and you will fuck his boipussy
>>
fuck the whole transformation, it was a massive theft and you know it

THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO STEAL, fuckers

and polan is dying, 1.2 kids per family means you should be already taking niggers they should be cheaper and possibly not that drunk
>>
>>73175449
>>73175254
>>73174967
>>73174130
>>73174252
you started to drink so soon?
i know its friday but its barely 15, have some restraint
>>
>>73175634

after you will finish your gimnazjum you will see it for yourself
>>
>>73175449
1.2 kids per family?
That is even lower than Sweden.
How come the numbers are like that?
>>
>>73175812

some races do not breed in slavery
>>
they fucking know we are Cuckians and wont revolt even while literally killed and fucked but just turn the other fucking cheek since t. Jesus wants it

the """elites""" here are completely degenerate, they think they are godlike but lost completetly the contact with reality, how can anything good ever come from a lie
>>
>>73175805
>>73175901
shhh, its okay
>>
>>73174967
>it is not that different from capitalism
It's not a matter of capitalism/communism, it's a matter of the elites

Remember that Poland was annihilated by WW2 and communism, and so when the time for "transformation" came, there were simply no national elites to take care of the country

They had a paralysing complex of inferiority and they sold themselves to foreign organisations. You're falsely describing the problem

Poland was fucked up by its own politicians, not capitalism
>>
>>73176630

so replace the fucking """elites""" I am sick only from looking at them

people are angry and tired and they are all about a fucking rainbow

A

FUCKING

RAINBOW
>>
>>73176820
The elites were replaced in the last elections

Before that it seems like most people disagreed with your views and were not as angry as you are
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.