[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
The kind of reaction Trump is getting, not just from the MSM, but from ordinary folks who consume the MSM, people that say they are redpilled, is the most fervent use of propaganda I've ever seen.

The man is flawed, for sure (coming out recently for minimum wage, the comments on the FBI iPhone case, etc.). But on top of everything is the utter rejection of the globalist/zionist agenda.

Multiculturalism has never worked effectively. Just look at Japan as a counter-example. And, frankly, multiculturalism is the very means of destroying white culture and race. Throughout history white and western culture has gone through wars of religion, wars against tyranny, against communism, millions lost, and for what? To be called the enemy. And generations of college-indoctrinated youth, required to take an anthropology or sociology course with a Marxist bias (both sciences haven't even defined themselves like a solid science such as mathematics, and don't deserve to call themselves a science as such). With one supreme court justice away from a liberal-leaning, politicized court (can we just interpret the constitution, not create laws in effect), we can't afford either Hillary or Bernie allowing the SCOTUS to nullify freedom of association, freedom of religion, or freedom of speech, the very principles that millions died for. Already in Europe you could be sent to jail for posting something "hateful" online.

It's already common knowledge Hillary hires folks to shill for her, and Soros pays agitators. If that is common knowledge, then beyond that it must be much worse.

Go ahead, post _____ about Trump, "he's literally ________", or "I can't believe Trump supporters are so blind because of ________". You're either a neutral individual who believed the propaganda, or you're a shill.

Every accusation has been disproven so far. Every ceiling has been broken. Every expectation broken. When will you understand? He's setting us free from the current system.
>>
>>73164335
the amount of times ive heard that copy pasta is disturbing seeing as how ive only been on for like 30 minutes.
>>
>>73162151
>Japan
>Multiculturalism
Literally what?
>>
>>73162151
tl;dr
Make America Great Again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
>Stick it to he man
>>
>>73162151
>owellian
Are they this stupid or is it meant to be a play on words
>>
>>73162151
youre a fucking idiot and a clueless weaboo if you think Japanese culture is superior and some shining example of how a society should be run.
>>
>>73164622
You're retarded, my slow American friend.
>>
>>73162151
>Just look at Japan as a counter-example.
Japan has its own multiple failures to deal with. It's actually the perfect example to show how multiculturalism is not the problem per se.

Their nationalist ambitions is what caused two atomic bombs to be dropped on their head. Their economy was complete shit for over 20 years. Their conservative values didn't stop degeneracy from plaguing their society and media, and it turned them into a nation of old people and sexless idiots.

And their video games and anime have turned to shit ever since they started catering more and more to an obsessive and increasingly smaller audience instead of the worldwide one.

The problem with the modern world is not being able to find that perfect spot in the middle where things check out evenly. Classical liberalism was not nativist conservatism, nor was it social-justice liberalism. The modern world is caught in this web of corruption where the worst aspects of the extreme left and extreme right are being put out there in the open, instead of taking the best parts of both.

So take you example of "freedom of religion". This particular freedom has managed to do more harm either way. One is because it gives an unreasonable amount of power to cults and groups that are working against progress, by simply giving allowing them to stay in the "race" and thrive even though they shouldn't.

So what happens then is that left-wingers use the "freedom of religion" concept to defend muslims from changing their backwards attitude. And right-wingers can't do squat about it because they too enjoy the concept of "freedom of religion". A Christian conservative fighting against growing islamic influence sounds more like a guy jealous that there's a new more popular religion in town rather than someone who wants to make the world better. Meanwhile atheists are stuck in the middle and don't know what the fuck to do because no one else wants to move on from religious brainwashing.
>>
>>73162151
I came on here and learned the phrase "cultural marxism"
How its a tool for the totalitarian leftist authority to maintain power forever
And how trump, our savior, is tired of being politcally correct
I cried desu
>>
>>73165525
>A Christian conservative fighting against growing islamic influence sounds more like a guy jealous that there's a new more popular religion in town rather than someone who wants to make the world better

It only sounds that way who are ignorant of the history and deathtoll under the name of islam. When Christianity as killed hundreds of millions of people in it's name, and still kills thousands every year, then you will have a valid point

Left wingers can use that "freedom of religion" concept all they want, it's easily destroyed when theres valid evidence that islam is a threat to humanity. It actually wouldnt be such an issue if we have not had the slow and steady grinding down of Christianity over the years. Not to mention a lot of those atheists free from the "religious brainwashing" are the same liberals who are welcoming these muslim "refugees" with open arms. I can easily make an argument that atheism is a problem since people who are atheist tend to vote left. Christian morals, values, and teachings actually have a positive benefit to our society.
>>
>>73164870
Then please inform me as to what owellian is. Certainly it couldn't mean oRwellian?
>>
>>73166112
You are making my point. You consider islam to be a threat to humanity and atheists to be a problem because they side with left-leaning ideologies.

So by logical extension, the way to deal with the problem is to deny atheists a right to vote and to express their opinions and to isolate and possibly kill the islamists. It makes christian folk look just as volatile as the islamists do.

Remember that muslims are extreme right-wingers too. They don't have feminists over in the middle east, atheists are punished for expressing their opinion, there is no "debate" over gender bathrooms or gay marriage because gay people are just getting stoned to death or thrown over tall buildings. The islamic world is an example of enlightenment and what we call "cultural marxism" failing to penetrate and subvert the mindset of the population, not a direct cause of it.

Not all atheists are uber-leftists who would suck Ahmed's cock. There are people like Sam Harris and Ayaan Hirsi Ali (ex-muslim atheist woman) who are fighting against their repression. The problem with the world today is that neither side is fully supporting them. Christians don't want them because they want their own religion to dominate over the western world, and SJWs don't want them because they're insane idiots who stopped thinking.

Both right-wingers and left-wingers are at fault for the crumbling of modern civilization. College didn't become filled with commies and idiots out of thin air, they did because conservatives failed to be competitive in the intellectual and social space.
>>
>>73166702
>>73165525
I wish IDs were still consistent across threads so I could follow and applaud you more. Although you strawman the Canadian a little it's still a wonderful dismantling of his stupidity..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.