[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have brown eyes so I don't fit in to the nazi leader's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462511166310.png (1 MB, 962x600) Image search: [Google]
1462511166310.png
1 MB, 962x600
>I have brown eyes so I don't fit in to the nazi leader's description of a perfect man, therefore all nazi sympathizers must hate me so much that they'd kill me in an instant
>That's why we can't let anyone hold any sympathy for the nazi party or its policies

Why does everyone in the entire world believe this?
>>
>>73161883
abdul you can always join islamic state
>>
File: watch out nazis.png (292 KB, 1455x861) Image search: [Google]
watch out nazis.png
292 KB, 1455x861
>>73161883
>>
File: ooga booga.png (1 MB, 1055x703) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
1 MB, 1055x703
>>73161974
>>
>>73161883
So if I have brown eyes and hair, am I still welcome in a nazi sweden? I am swedish born btw
>>
>>73161883
Excuse me. Didnt Hitler himself have brown hair brown eyes?
>>
>>73161883
>brave stand against racism!
>black power salute
>disruption of legal demo
liberals will defend this
>>
>>73162193
Of course. As long as you are white and hold the correct views. Hitler had brown hair as well you know.
>>
>>73162193
You can be black and a nazi.
>>
>>73162193
Of course you are. You can be a Muslim nigger and you'd still be welcome as long as you share our values. We just want peace and racial separation and to get rid of all the Jews.
>>
>>73162531
>>73162451
>>73162383
Sounds pretty good. If you're with nordfront, what do you think about our monarch and theirs and how that should that be solved if we join with our nordic brethren?

If you're not with them, what is your personal view on the matter?
>>
>>73162708
I don't like the unification proposal. I don't think it's possible to get people on board for a fashy government in our country, let alone in all nordic countries. I think the best way to go at it is to radicalize 1 county and then turn it in to a sovereign state. Then use it to lead by example and show the world how great things could be and then slowly absorb the rest of the country through subversion and ideological warfare
>>
Early education has been bought by the globalists, anon.

It's hard to break through to people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.