[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think? Should gay men have the same rights to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18
File: FB_IMG_1462515101417.jpg (208 KB, 1546x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462515101417.jpg
208 KB, 1546x2048
What do you guys think? Should gay men have the same rights to donate blood? Sorta seems like a non issue to me desu.
>>
>>73157882
No they should be sent into exile for being degenerate genetic thrash.
>>
>>73157882
>right
Nobody has the right to donate blood
>>
File: defcon1degenerate.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
defcon1degenerate.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
pic related
>>
>>73157882
Yes. Everyone can get AIDS, but faggots just had the unfortunate luck the patient zero happened to be OP
>>
Why the fuck do they want to donate blood? You don't get paid for it. Paying people for blood is what caused this fiasco, stupid faggots and sluts.
>>
Why would you want to donate blood anyway?

So some shitheads get rich while you get a motherfucking cookie in return lol?

If you have something valuable you should expect compensation for it.
>>
>>73157882
It's not a non-issue. You have to weigh the benefits of a whole new donor base against the fact that anal sex spreads sexual diseases like wild fire.
>>
>>73157951
This desu senpai

They have as much of the right to donate as a toddler has the right to preform open heart surgery-- there's an obvious danger

Fairness =/= practicality
>>
Would you want blood from someone with polio? Same concept here. It's like you're trying to catch the gay.
>>
no. gays are 40-60x more likely to have HIV. Hospitals don't need blood that badly to risk contaminating their supply to make some faggot feel good about himself for a day
>>
>>73157882
With something like blood donation you need to operate based on the statistics not personal feelings. Gay sex is more likely to transmit disease and the gay community has a disproportionate amount of disease in it already. They have nothing "against" gay people, they just are statistically more likely to be disease vectors by an order of magnitude.
>>
>>73157882

>implying I want blood from a demographic which constitutes nearly 70% of GRIDS/AIDS related cases in the United States

That's like having sex with black hookers and not expecting to get herpes or the clap.
>>
>>73157882
20% of gays are HIV positive

That means 1 in 5 gays has AIDS

That means if 5 gays donate blood, someone's getting AIDS.

If you get injured, need a transfusion, and get AIDS because some faggot wanted to donate his toxic blood, he should be criminally responsible.
>>
>>73157882
>aids blood
no
>>
>>73158136
I meant non issue as in, why do they care? Its a valid concern, and why does it matter that you cant give blood. This kid also thinks that all attacks against hillary are rooted in sexism.
>>
My uncle died because a fag donated blood.
>>
Why the fuck do we donate blood anyways? Just pay people to give blood, and watch the blood shortage disappear. Same with organs.
>>
well anal sex is objectively more likely to allow the participants to contract hiv/aids.

Given anal sex is the primary method of sexual activity between homosexual men, it's a higher risk.

So, no, i'd rather not have the risk of AIDS blood if I ever need a transfusion. Then again with how many gay men just lie and donate blood anyway, i'm sure the risk is already there.
>>
>>73158294
Except they test all the donated blood regardless. And gay people get tested far more than straight people for exactly the reasons mentioned.
>>
Sure! Intravenous drug users shouldn't be prohibited either!
>>
>>73158447
The point is that the tests are not perfect. Why do you think they do a pre-screening at all? Less safety is gained by having their blood available for transfusion than keeping it out of the system.
>>
>>73158388
Because if they don't keep complaining about things, how on earth will they keep getting funding?

LGBT groups are going to have people like Al Sharpton, who will never admit equality has been achieved, because then it will mean that they have to go and get a real job.
>>
>>73158447
high risk people aren't allowed to donate, test or not. if you just came back from Thailand for example, you can't donate either
>>
>>73158360
There's no fucking way that is true. I have an viral blood disease, so I'm kinda sensitive to this topic. 1/5 gays have aids. You're sick in the head for even thinking this.
>>
>>73158073
I hope you're bleeding out on a hospital bed and they're out of blood to transfuse you with you jackass.

>>73157882
I sucked off a couple guys in high school but I still give blood, yes I technically lie on the form to do it but I never took it up the poopchute so I'm much less of an HIV risk then the average loose female. (plus I haven't had sex with anybody for 5+ years so I'm pretty much not an HIV risk at all) Its just logical, I have a high-need blood type so why not donate if they're no risk in doing so. Although this is true
>>73157951
There's no rights involved, its simply a matter of does it increase the supply of usable blood without increasing the disease risk, and it seems it does.
>>
>>73157882
sure, if they're celibate
the issue is that homogay blood often has disease, due to anal sex, and Gay men are, by several hundred times, more promiscuous than the average person
>>
>>73157882

They're a high risk group for blood transmitted disease. In practical terms it's reasonable for them to be scrutinized.
>>
>>73158643
They dont deny you if you are GAY they deny you if you have MALE TO MALE ANAL SEX

theres a period where AIDS does not show up on blood tests, that is the problem, men who participate in male to male anal sex are at the highest risk for AIDS
>>
The CDC has maintained records of AIDS and HIV since the 1970s when it appeared. They have 15,000 individual studies on it, done throughout the years.

some of the facts:

-1 in 4 gay men carry HIV
-HIV/Aids is spread primarily through MSM (male sexual contact with males)

Based upon these weighty facts, the FDA bans men who have had sex with other men from donating blood or plasma.

BEFORE the FDA ban, the 2nd highest cause of spread for new HIV cases used to be transfusions. However, after the FDA ban, blood transfusions as a spread of HIV/AIDS dropped off the statistics map.

Want to know what else dropped off the statistics map? White heterosexual men have such low incidence of Aids/Hiv that they don't even make the charts of how new cases are transmitted.

The risk to the public is too high. While Aids is not the death sentence it once was, ONE IN FOUR self-identified gay men carrying HIV is just too damn high.

Its not political. It's not personal. It's a public health and safety issue. And if you whine about changing it, then what you have to change first is the rampant habit of gay men having anal sex without condoms.
>>
The problem here is that if you have someone donating blood, and he has HIV, it may not show up in HIV tests. When someone is infected, it can take up to 2 weeks before it can be shown through blood analysis that the virus is present.

The way they collect blood is they store it in bulk, several gallon bulks. These bulks are tested individually rather than each blood donation. If the HIV virus is present in one of the bulks, the entire thing is WASTED. At the very least 20 blood donations are thrown out.

And considering according to the CDC 1 in 5 gays have HIV, and HALF of them dont even fucking know it, it's plain irresponsible for them to be donating. It's not about saving lives for them, its about the inclusion, nothing else, they don't give a shit if they risk infecting gallons of good blood as long as they get to feel like a normal person for the day.
>>
>>73158831
sorry i meant HIV
>>
>>73158621
It's true. I was shocked by the numbers as well, but the numbers are from the CDC, so it's pretty legit.
>>
until 5 years ago all blood donated by blacks were destroyed here. the prevelance of hiv was just too much.

After the fact was made known the nigs aped out a bit and now black blood have to be used aswel
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-01-34-36.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-01-34-36.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>73158388
This is op again. If anyone was thinking this isnt real, here ya go
>>
>>73159146

God damn SA, everything I hear out of your country makes me furious and depressed in that order.
>>
They can donate blood after homophilia is cured.
>>
>>73158073
this guy gets it

The argument boils down to
>you don't donate blood? YOU INHUMANE MONSTER
>jews laughing in the background with your money
>>
>>73158831
They actually include oral sex in the question, which I why I technically have to lie, I would be excluded if I said I blew a guy 8 years ago. But you're right anal is where the risk is from, and I've never had anal so I just don't mention it.
>>
>>73159267
Nigger blood should be marked and only given to other niggers.
If they get AIDS who cares.
>>
>>73159240
They should mark faggot blood and only give it to SJWs.
>>
>>73158621
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
>>73159760
they give info for new hiv infections, nowhere does it state that 25% of fags have hiv
>>
>>73160015
http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/news/20100923/1-in-5-gay-bi-men-have-hiv-nearly-half-dont-know

i dont think 1 in 5 have hiv,

probably in densely gay populated areas
>>
>>73157882
No they should not.
I have nothing against gays but it is important that blood that is donated is free from contamination.
And sadly gays have a higher chance of having e.g. aids or other STDs.

Drug addict are also not allowed to donate blood do you think that is discriminatory?

Do you want to get a STD when you get a blood transfusion?
I guess not.
>>
>>73158073
I get 18€ per blood donation and free food.

It's obviously not much but blood is a needed resource.
And someday you might need a blood transfusion.
>>
>>73157882
Except for the rampant amount of HIV, STIs, and other blood-borne illnesses, suuuuuuuuure. And considering it takes months for someone to be confirmed to have HIV, and that sticking your dick in an asshole is going to significantly give more a higher chance of either contracting and giving someone a disease, there's a reason why gays are barred from donating blood after butt fucking someone.
>>
>>73158846
And not just having butt sex, but having butt sex with 100s of different men, most of the time complete strangers.
>>
>>73160859
it takes 2 weeks to show up on a test
>>
>>73157882
No, because most gay men are degenerated bug chasers.
>>
>>73161029
It also sometimes goes into latent remission, and a gay person may not even realize it until months later when it resurfaces
>>
>>73158621
I am a straight that works in the "gay village". Trust me, their behaviors are truly disgusting. They sleep around so much it's no surprise 20% of them are HIV positive.
>btw HIV positive dosent mean AIDS, or more like AIDS but NOT YET
>>
>>73157882
If gays could show even a sliver of sexual restraint, then maybe...but until then absolutely NOT.
>>
>>73158388
Literally for attention. They don't give a shit, like marriage, and just want to once again ruin things for the sake of either their feefees or attention.
>>
>>73161121
Church? Had to go to the 519 recently and that place is depressing. The amount of degenerates and drugged up fags you see around, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73157882

no.. they just wanna contaminate the blood supply to spread their disease
>>
Statistically speaking, it's safer to take blood from a frequent intravenous heroin user who shares dirty needles than a homosexual man.
>>
File: 1446114188294.jpg (99 KB, 937x703) Image search: [Google]
1446114188294.jpg
99 KB, 937x703
>>73157951
Upwards of 50% of gays will contract HIV because they don't use condoms and have sex with a lot of men.
>>
>>73157882
Gays have disease rates thousands of times higher than the general population.

This is because the average gay has hundreds of sexual partners, while the average straight only has 6 to 10. And also anal sex spreads disease like mad
>>
>>73159534

ahhahahah
>>
>>73161297
Outside of the part they're fucking a hole that is meant to remove undigested waste filled with bacteria, a lot of which are pretty pathogenic when not in the colon, the colon also absorbs stuff quite well...like STIs.
>>
File: 1448208864584.jpg (352 KB, 693x909) Image search: [Google]
1448208864584.jpg
352 KB, 693x909
>>73161297
>hundreds

Sounds like a lot
>4u
>>
>>73161275
It's not just HIV, it's a whole petri dish of diseases.
From Gonorrhea to Syphilis, Herpes, to brain eating bacteria....there's hundreds of STD's, all of which infect gays at much MUCH higher rates than straights.
>>
Don't act like a faggot for a day and you can donate blood. I don't see how they can't just lie but I forgot gays must act like fruitcakes.
>>
They wanna chase us with the bug

gays are fags lol
>>
File: This is real life.png (186 KB, 408x616) Image search: [Google]
This is real life.png
186 KB, 408x616
>>73161643
And I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Gays just sucking off any other guy in some random stall isn't a total lie, but the fucking truth.
>>
>>73161678
They still test the blood and then throw it out once it founds to have all the STD's faggots carry. Then they never call you again and tell you to leave the next time you try and donate.
>>
>>73157882
The fact that rate of fags infected with STDs is a whopping 40-70 times higher than straight men/women based on the CDC's own data, allowing fags to donate blood is not only a public health risk, it is an unfair burden and waste of blood bank resources to test, and repeatedly discard entire batches of blood because a faggot needs to feel more like a special snowflake by giving his HIV-infested blood to others.
>>
File: depressionrates.jpg (263 KB, 587x1347) Image search: [Google]
depressionrates.jpg
263 KB, 587x1347
>>73161646
>hundreds of STD's
Don't forget all the mental health problems that for some unknown reason, probably cis white men, plaque the homosex community

>I POP MY PILL OR I DON'T FEEL AS FULFILLED
>>
>>73161643
>>73161821

It baffles me that with a partner exchange this high that "gay marriages" are even taken seriously.

I bet divorce lawyers are rubbing their hands in anticipation of angry shekels.
>>
>>73157882
they should have the right to donate blood, but that blood should only be used on other gay men
>>
>let's ignore statistics and risk peoples lives so I can feel a little bit better about myself for a weekend
>>
>>73162226
Most gays want marriage only to ruin it. Otherwise, they don't care. They were already given similar rights through civil unions, but it wasn't enough. And as you can clearly tell, gays do not know the word or the meaning of 'monogamy.'
>>
>>73157882
>take my gay AIDS blood or you're a homophobe
I'll take death instead, thanks.
>>
>>73158447
This.

And shit, if you've got an issue with the way they run things, start your own homo-free bloodbank.
>>
>>73157882
You know, to be completely honest, I would not feel comfortable one bit knowing I had gay blood put into my body to save my life. It's just society today, and the bad wrap gays have because of the whole AIDS situation. I'm just saying.
>>
>>73162376
>They were already given similar rights through civil unions, but it wasn't enough.
Frankly I think the government should've just recognized all marriages as "civil unions" for legal purposes, and left it up to the couples themselves whether to call their relationship a "marriage" or what the fuck ever. It baffles me that marriage is a legal status at all.
>>
>>73162541
That's what it was before the push for 'gay marriage.'

Even traditional marriage requires someone to sign the civil union papers for the state to recognize it as legal union.
>>
File: 2016-05-06_08h37_47.png (514 KB, 647x667) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06_08h37_47.png
514 KB, 647x667
>>73157882

Have you ever seen gay sex?

Gay sex =/= Normal sex
>>
>>73162715
I haven't and I don't want to. I've only heard it once from a fraternity brother, who roomed near the common room, and the one being pounded kept saying "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow"

Made for a very awkward night
>>
File: spr boikotti.jpg (130 KB, 540x1188) Image search: [Google]
spr boikotti.jpg
130 KB, 540x1188
In Finland blood donating is operated by Finnish Red Cross which takes your blood for free, SELLS it to hospitals and even to foreign countries FOR PROFIT, not just to keep the operation going.
These organizations are so top-bloated with middle-aged women driving their work Mercedes' that are there only to pocket tax money and pretend they matter.

Also Finnish Red Cross is the biggest refugee propaganda administrator in Finland and they control the refugees centers.

No wonder the blood donation is at all time low and they have ran out of some of blood types.
>>
TAKING BLOOD FROM A FAG WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAY! FUCKING RETARDS THE LOT OF YOU!
>>
>>73162955
But it will give you aids.
>>
>>73158643

you nigger faggots killed Issac Asimov and should be shot in the streets
>>
>>73158073
The trouble with paying people is that it attracts the wrong kinds of people. In the donation rooms of Australia, you will only find whites with maybe a gook every now and then. I imagine that the american $ for plamsa world be a different story
>>
>>73159240
Who let the Apaches off the reservation?
>>
>>73162955
>Getting all the STIs and HIV from fucking a gay man, without fucking one
>>
>>73157882
Do you want AIDS, OP?
>>
>>73162955
It might if the blood contains genetically-gay stem cells that differentiate in your testicles and hypothalamus, fucking up your hormone balance and turning you into some sort of demi-gay chimera....

Nah, I'm just kidding.

... Mostly.
>>
>>73162934

give the aids blood to the refugees for the black magic voodoo
>>
>>73157882
Gays, blacks, brits and south americans are not allowed to donate blood in the Irish blood transfusion service.

British people have CJD.
>>
File: f5RkQ.gif (34 KB, 568x400) Image search: [Google]
f5RkQ.gif
34 KB, 568x400
>>
File: image20160506-16225-1vg6fnc.jpg (128 KB, 350x962) Image search: [Google]
image20160506-16225-1vg6fnc.jpg
128 KB, 350x962
>>
>>73162715
I wish my gf would have multi day drug fueled sex with me but she is not degenerate at all.

Just wants to bake and have babies.
>>
>>73163377
>>73163363
Sounds exactly like shit we would say if we were fags. I assume its trolling.
>>
>>73163500
It's real m8
>>
>>73163687
Of course it is. I just took a pos load. You mad men of this forum specifically about gay sexual health?
>>
>>73163748
I have met people like this. Trust me, it's real.
>>
>>73157882

Gay men in Australia knowingly donated infected blood under the belief that "something would be done if straight people got the disease".

I saw it an ABC documentary on AIDS and the homosexual community in the 80's. Which is a hard left broadcaster. The homosexuals in the documentary were condemning this behavior along with other idiotic practices being undertaken at the time like refusing to use condoms because "that's the whole point of sex".

I'm assuming if the idea is being floated now we have measures in place to make this safe and sensible.

Then again, it might just be ideological.

Also; I have no idea, but I assume the rate of infection has dropped a lot within gay communities?
>>
>>73158621

I would believe these statistics without even checking if this was the 1990's.

It was massively widespread (here) back then.

No idea what it's like now.
>>
>>73163887
Testing and anti-virals SHOULD drastically cut the rate of transmission since viral load is linked to infectivity.
>>
Fags love donating blood, it's a protest to them. I've read thread after thread about it on other forums. They all say the same shit "I know I don't have AIDs".

Before any surgery I always put my own blood on ice in case I need it. Doesn't cover me in a emergency situation
>>
>>73163500

>trolling

I live and grew up in Sydney, probably one of the big three gay spots on Earth (Rio and San Fran being the others).

So I'm used to seeing this shit irl.

I mean, there men. Men have plenty of fucked up fetishes and high sex drives. Now couple that with their potential partners ALSO being men, and you have a recipe for the sort of degeneracy /pol/ could only dream of.
>>
>>73163377
All those spelling errors.

Yeah, that's fake.
>>
>>73158846
Any SJW who complains about this should be injected with faggot blood before it's tested for AIDS.
>>
>>73158360
They test blood before giving it to people so no. 5 gay men donating blood doesnt equate to one new infected person.

The problem is that they test for antibodies to HIV. If you are newly infected with the virus you may not have developed antibodies so that might slip through the testing.

That is why the fags are told not to donate.
>>
File: 8bfu9OM.jpg (669 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
8bfu9OM.jpg
669 KB, 2184x1706
yeah these guys should donate blood
>>
>>73164114
I something masturbate to porn with a black woman in it but id never actually fuck one. HIV being the reason.
>>
>>73163268

kek
>>
File: Moonman.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>73157882

As a gay man I am FOR banning gays from donating blood. The hypocrisy of the "gay" community is just as bad as nigger's dindu nuffin mentality. Despite all the warnings, studies and preventative measures out there to protect yourself from HIV, other fags continue to bareback and do all sorts of sketchy shit because they literally have the mentality of children and think life is just a non-stop party.

That being said, niggers shouldn't be allowed to donate either for the same reasons.
>>
>>73157882
First question someone should make t any law
>is it enforceable
On this case it's clearly not as people can simply lie about being gay. Tests should be made on all blood donators to be sure they doesn't carry any disease though.
>>
We should take their HIV blood and give it to blacks in hospital to poz their shit up.
>>
>>73158846
>White heterosexual men have such low incidence of Aids/Hiv that they don't even make the charts of how new cases are transmitted.
Obviously, anyone who knows how the virus is transmitted knows this is simply a logical thing.
>>
>>73164778
It is tested and it is a criminal act to lie about that and my result in heavy punishment.
>>
>>73157882
Rights don't exist, and yes, their blood is just as good as any of the gutter trash skulking around /pol/ in the black of night.
>>
>>73164917
That's enforceable, but asking is people are gay before donating blood makes no fucking difference.
>>
File: 1390265345347.jpg (780 KB, 1094x1877) Image search: [Google]
1390265345347.jpg
780 KB, 1094x1877
>>
>>73163074
had to look this up, holy shit.

>heart and kidney failure as the cause of death.

>revealed that the myocardial and renal complications were the result of an infection by HIV, which he had contracted from a blood transfusion received during his bypass operation.
>>
File: 1443050397575.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1443050397575.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>73162063
If your dating pool were so small and the majority of people on it consisted of retards of the caliber of the fag community you'd be depressed too.
>>
>>73165003
The gay population has a higher % of HIV, at least where I'm from.
>>
File: meth-hiv.jpg (18 KB, 210x295) Image search: [Google]
meth-hiv.jpg
18 KB, 210x295
When did meth go from being the faggot party drug of choice to being mainly for white trash?
>>
>>73165211
How are you going to stop people from lying though?
>>
>>73157882
Maybe we can tie this up in another way. The massive spread of HIV in the homosexual community is due to them not daring to test if they are ill or not.

Present them with the choice: If you are gay and want to donate blood, you have to have had an HIV test at least....3 months prior.

That way we can just say "Prove it" to the faggots that say they arent infested, and actually see if they have the balls to come forth.

Whats pol´s opinion on that?
>>
File: aids.jpg (20 KB, 640x557) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
20 KB, 640x557
>>73157882
>Should gay men have the same rights to donate blood?

Nope.

>Sorta seems like a non issue to me desu.

Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>73157882
>Should gay men have the same rights to donate blood
No, they have higher risk of carrying AIDs etc.

No one really wants to give blood for fuck's sakes, they're just crying for the sake of it
>>
>>73157882
Reminder that AIDS/HIV only became accepted after a white child was "accidentally" given contaminated faggot blood so this "proved" that "anyone can get it".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_White
>>
>>73165255
>gay man
>in the modern, oh-so-victimohood world
>being capable of keeping his sexual orientation a secret
>>
>>73165344
Lots of closeted cases, really lots of it. At any rate making a simple test on everyone that donates blood wouldn't hurt, HIV isn't the ONLY disease that's carried by blood.
>>
>>73165003

What happens here (theoretically) is if you are found to have given infected blood and are homosexual, you get tried under the same laws as men or women who have unprotected sex while being knowingly infected.

I don't think it's ever actually happened though.
>>
>>73158447
you are str8 retarded if you think tests are perfect or that all diseases are detectable from day 1 of the infection.
>>
>>73165439
It would waste hospital funds and time to test every, even almost certainly a healthy donor´s blood at every time.

The homo question does show who have an increased risk, and who deserve more careful screening than most other donors.

Its cheaper to deny a category of most likely infected people, than to begin a routine control of them. Every cent wasted on finding if some fruity faggots blood is poisonous or not is a cent not spent on saving actual lives.
>>
>>73165339

I mentioned it above, but this was literally some of the reasoning behind guys knowingly giving infected blood.
>>
>>73165775
desu if the disease hasn't been detected, and if it requires propagation to transmit (HIV), it won't be able to transmit either.
>>
>>73165439

I *think* they do test all blood, it's just made easier for them/lowers the risk if gays don't donate.
>>
>>73165439
They do test the blood. Do they not test it in south America?

They take a small sample from, for example, 10 blood donations, pool these samples and test them for pretty much everything. This keeps the testing costs down.

If this pool tests positive for anything then the 10 donations are discarded and all 10 donors are contacted, told not to donate anymore and are advised to be tested.

If they get tests and it comes back negative they can donate again and one unlucky person finds out they have a virus.
>>
>>73157882
NO!
i love having an excuse not to donate blood
>poor me, im discriminated against (secretly smiling bc i get oppression points and i don't have to stick a needle in my arm)
also HIV is extremely prevalent in the gay community, so fuck no
>>
>>73158643
>I hope you're bleeding out on a hospital bed and they're out of blood to transfuse you with you jackass.
Fortunately this literally never happens. I'd rather not have the transfusion than gets AIDS blood.
>>73158660
How the fuck do you prove celibacy? You have to assume fags are going to have had anal sex at least once, people would just lie.
>>
>>73165894
They test for antibodies to the virus. Not the virus. So blood that tests negative can still be infection. There is a lag between infection and the development of antibodies by the infected persons immune system.

Its only about a week long but blood services dont want to take that risk.

>>73165927
Asking people to not donate who are high risk reduces the testing costs and the amount of blood wasted.
>>
>>73165754
And that's what should be done, anyone who may have HIV and goes out of his way to donate infected blood deserves the attempted homicide charge just as much as anyone else, gay or straight.

>>73165833
Again HOW are you going to discover who's gay or not. I'm not saying I'm against it, I'm saying come up with a realistic plan.

>>73165930
The biggest donation center in my city had to literally close because "lack of verbs", last I checked the government wasn't paying employees and those had to buy material for the donations out of their own pocket/found raising.

All in all l really don't know how things are in the majority of brazil blood donation centers.
>>
>>73166019
>There is a lag between infection and the development of antibodies by the infected persons immune system.

My immunology was a while ago. Does anyone know the length of time required for HIV replication and propagation - I thought this was at minimum 8 weeks - shorter than the appearance of antibodies.

Or does the body not respond to the initial infection and only start making antibodies after viral propagation (In this scenario it could be transmitted with a -ve test)?
>>
>>73166147
>shorter than the appearance of antibodies.
Longer*
>>
>>73166068
That sounds much more primitive than I thought Brazil was. I thought you had poor regions and reasonably rich regions. A functioning blood transfusion service should be taken for granted.

I would be interested to know if your mixed race population causes problems for the service. It has started to causes issues in the UK.

Its creating populations that arnt compatible with each other.
>>
>>73166147
There is an incubation period which I have no idea of the length of and during this time you are not infective. Then the virus starts to replicate in the body and antibody production begins. During this period the blood is both capable of transmitting infection and may test negative.

This is the initial high viral load period and I believe it lasts around a week.
>>
>>73157882
Fuck no! HIV isn't even detectable in the blood until after about 3 months since transmission. Allowing gays to donate blood will mean many people will catching HIV through blood transfusions.
>>
>>73158073
I do it because it comes at no cost to me and it has the potential to help people. Although I just went last Saturday and the nurse was an incompetent hack that couldn't find the damn vein. Still have the bruise.
>>
>>73166068
By directly asking. Blood donation is not mandatory, and more than a few faggots will throw a hissy fit and not donate once the question is asked. Sure, there are those retards that will for some reason lie to donate, just as there are drug users who will lie that they had never done anything, and still donate their soiled shit.

We cant guarantee against someone who lies at the test, but we can respond to idiotic campaigns as that in the OP image by explaining just why gay´s should tell about their status.

Still, knowing the retardation of the world, i would presume that this tweet will urge a group of homos to lie in their tests and donate their blood to "fight the discrimination" or something like that. And that will cause shitload of infected blood to reach circulation and in turn, soil a lot of stored blood.

So, TLDR, just ask, and inform the populace on why gay blood is not wanted in donation booths.
>>
>>73166321
It costs gas and time, at least you can get paid for sperm.
>>
>>73166147
That's not how the test works. I'd explain here, but I don't want you getting medical advice from 4chan.

BTW, only use current sources. Because people have been abusing the holy fuck out of PREP, the timing on some of the new strains developed are different.

I'd also pray that the fuckers doing half ass PREP don't end up making drug resistant AIDS.
>>
File: sad hitler.jpg (23 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
sad hitler.jpg
23 KB, 238x286
>>73166185
>That sounds much more primitive than I thought Brazil was
It wasn't like that, the currently elected politics are stealing us by the billions, and there's literally no one who's not corrupt to take their place.

One of the law congressman that works more (because the number of absences is incredibly high on congress) is a literal clown.

>>73166339
>more than a few faggots will throw a hissy fit and not donate once the question is asked
So all your plan relies on people not lying, even more than not lying about being HIV+ you want them to not lie about their sexuality.

Another thing this doesn't touch, what about bisexuals? Tranny chaser? Trannies themselves? All of those fall into the risky category but DON'T consider themselves actually gay.
>>
>>73166433
Lol never donate sperm. The laws on whether a child can demand to find out their father constantly changes. You might find its very expensive down the road.
>>
>>73166491
You are somehow under the illusion that asking about if the man has anal sex with other man is canceled out by him occasionally fucking a woman. The question asked is: Have you had anal sex with a man the last 12 months. Weather you are a tranny, an autist or even an evengelical christian that only goes after the most innocent virgin choirboys, the question proposed has only a single answer.

ITS NOT THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE ABS THAT MAKES YOU MORE LIKELY TO HAVE AIDS, ITS UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX BY SHITLOADS.

Also yes, we can not mind-read people when they deliberately sought to harm other peoples help in their idiocy. We can only inform them on why their actions are harmful, and eliminate as much of simple ignorance from the damage done, and only leaving those truly deluded or evil who would just lie to harm others.

We can only educate the populace, and once the element of ignorance is removed, truly punish those deliberately evil in a way we could not punish those who are just ill-informed.
>>
>Giving blood
>A right

How about the right for an individual or organisation to not accept blood?
>>
>>73166491
They dont ask if you are gay. They ask if you have had sex with a man. If anyone says yes other than an XX woman they are rejected.
>>
>>73157882
>can i have the same rights to murder gays as everyone else?
>>
>>73166804
Rights are specific things. People misuse the word. No one at all has the right to donate blood.
>>
>>73157882
If you pay for the blood test & expenses (NOTE: NOT doing it yourself) then sure, if the tests are reliable enough.
I don't think they are.
>>
This is the ultimate "Muh Feelings!" movement.
There isn't a giant blood shortage killing people who need it it.mThey quite literally disregard the safety of others just so they can feel good about themselves.
>>
>>73165003
See >>73158846. If what this anon says is accurate, buttfuckers get so butthurt when you b& them that they actually refrain from giving blood.
>>
>>73157882
If we can take so much blood from them in a sitting that they die then yes.
>>
>>73158073
Free health check up in my country mate, atleast that why my friends donate.
I don't donate mine, too pure for dirty goyim.
>>
>>73167375

>sensiblechuckle.jpg
>>
>>73161643
>Matt Slick
Wait a minute. He's the one that made the "transcendental argument for the existence of god"
which was thoroughly debunked.

He actually had to go rewrite half the thing and it still doesn't work.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.