[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come out as bisexual >Join a pro-LGBT group >so far,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: evolution fail 2.jpg (12 KB, 476x198) Image search: [Google]
evolution fail 2.jpg
12 KB, 476x198
>Come out as bisexual
>Join a pro-LGBT group
>so far, so good. Helped set up a parade and shit
>begin being social with everyone else, have coffee with a few
>learn im the only bisexual
>gets harassed for not being gay enough for them
>meet a qt trans girl, become attracted to her
>we become friends
>ask her out
>she says maybe, she'll say yes or no eventually
>gets a no
>after a while, I become disinterested and leave this group
>qt girl messages me
>"everyone told me to say no because you're cis and they think bis aren't real lgbt people"
>we go to a trump rally, she passes very very well (even has a good voice) so nobody cares
>find a guy who wouldn't pick a fight or anything over our sexuality
>tell him what the fuck happened
>invites us to join the libertarian party

Best decision we've ever made. Trump is pretty sweet too, even though we live in Colorado and those votes didn't matter in the end, we tried to caucus for him. The "accepting" libtards only accept their own tumblr-esque fuck tards, I can't wait to watch them whine and cry over Hillary's win.
>>
>>73153631
Thanks for the story fagzilla.
Good luck, God bless and MAGA
>>
>>73153631
God Bless and MAGA
>>
very funny how bisexuals are discriminated against in the lgbt community as too privileged and lesbians especially hate them for not being gold star
>>
>>73153631
Bisexuals are a disease vector.
They're how straight women catch AIDS.
So be sure to always where a condom asshole.
>>
I remain obligated to call you a faggot and your boyfriend insane, but we're glad to have you with the movement, and I'd hang out with the both of you if I lived in Dude Weed Lmao Land. MAGA.
>>
>>73153631
Be sure to vote for Trump in the general

God bless and MAGA
>>
>>73154162
this motherfucker got a vagina a few years ago lol
>>
>>73154342

Doesn't make you less of a faggot, or him less insane though. The DNA will always be male.

And look, I'm not raining on your parade, I'm really not. I'm a libertarian too.

Congrats to the both of you, but this is /pol/.

Now you two faggots have a nice day, and help Make America Great Again.

We hate you. (we love you).
>>
>>73153631
>>73153839
>>73153977
>>73154043
>>73154119
>>73154162
>>73154165
>>73154342
>>73155560
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73156370
Ok thank you
>>
>bis aren't real LGBT people
>bis aren't real Lesbian Gay Bi Trans people

their victim politics means they have no one to exclude but each other
>>
the only thing I could think of gays being usefull is maybe you guys can be used to smuggle guns, part by part, in your rectums, since Europe doesnt allow them, but they are essential for the upcoming civil wars.

If there are metal detectors in airports/trains/bus stations, you'd be probably willing to pierce your belly button or groin area and tell them that that's what's triggering the detectors.
But what if they have x-rays? any suggestions?
>>
>>73154342
Here's a hint, that's less of a vagina and more of a gaping unhealing wound.
>>
>>73153631
>Lolbertarian
Id rather glorify hillary over the lolbertarian party
>>
>>73153631
Hope it works out well with your new """girlfriend""". God bless and stay safe, my friend. MAGA.
>>
>>73153631
>bisexual
Oooh, not good.
Cis Women absolutely DESPISE bisexual men.
>>
File: 1451365378250.gif (478 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.gif
478 KB, 500x375
>>73157207
>Dating cis women
>Not just infecting them with aids and dumping them
>>
>Qt Trans woman

Can anyone else see how ridiculous this shit is through these three words?

This person could have a penis or vagina.... from a writer's standpoint it's frustrating just based on the lack of clarity.
>>
>>73153631
Dude don't sweat it, people can be assholes. Also you might want to check yourself every 6 months for HIV/AIDs.
>>
>>73153631
I figured it would only be a matter of time before the normal people with quirks like gayness/bisexuality realized that it's just a fetish (and there's nothing wrong with it - everyone has them), and just wanted to be left alone.

Glad to hear it's already beginning.
>>
>>73153631
>they think bis aren't real lgbt people
The fact that this is plausable right now is frighting as all hell.
>>
We any of the gay guys in the group non-faggy acting?
What about "allies"? I thought those groups usually invite straights to join if they're pro-GLBT.
>>
>qt trans girl
This is the absolute faggiest post of the night. Which is saying a lot considering the ammount of shill-dogs here. All it was good for was that image. Now assimilate or leave.
>>
>>73157726
I never understood people judging the fetishes and mental diseases of others.

Dude's a grown man. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to whomever is willing to give consent behind closed doors. Just so long as they aren't demanding special treatment, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>73156370
>>73156588
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73157920
>behind closed doors

This doesn't really work with gays since if they, like most people, want to live with their bf/gf and not hide the fact that they're a couple then it will always be apparent what their fetish is, even if they never actually talk about sex in public.

It would be like if someone was into BDSM but the person they were dating was a cenobite and they couldn't physically remove their freaky leather gear or hide their five extra mouths.
>>
>>73157938
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way.

I believe this. I think they do it for free.
>>
>>73158364
My fetish is red heads, and I have similar expectations. I have married a red headed woman, and don't hide the fact that we are a couple.

What's the difference? You don't like seeing two men hold hands?
>>
File: pepe business analyst.jpg (46 KB, 579x604) Image search: [Google]
pepe business analyst.jpg
46 KB, 579x604
>come out as bisexual
into the gas chamber it goes!
>>
>LGBT group

That was your first mistake, and you still came out of it with a GF and backing Trump. Nice.
>>
File: 1459825605675.jpg (149 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
1459825605675.jpg
149 KB, 470x600
>>73153631
>come out as bisexual
stopped reading there
>>
>>73153631
>Be bi.
>Hide my power level.
>Family doesn't know.
>Only my best best best friend knew.
>Meet semi-conservative sweet Catholic Italian girl.
>Turn her into my private sloot.
>Marry her.
>She still doesn't know.
>Get into political discussion.
>She's arguing against me voting for the LDP.
>I list their policies and why they're good.
>She asks me why gay rights are so important to me.
>Lose my shit and drop the bomb.
>She spends a couple of months concerned about me leaving her for a man.
>Many keks were had.
>She comes to term with it and is now voting LDP.
I love being a libertarian.
>>
File: gettyimages-522829644.jpg (78 KB, 1100x746) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-522829644.jpg
78 KB, 1100x746
>>73153631
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257

The God Emperor approves
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.