[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pol have an opinion about Max Headroom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Does pol have an opinion about Max Headroom?
>>
>>73153402
literal cucks
>>
File: ,.,,,,..jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
,.,,,,..jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
>>73153402
based
>>
>>73153402
wasted a good opportunity with retarded shit
>>
>>73153850
this, tbqh, family.
>>
File: Based Max.jpg (48 KB, 641x379) Image search: [Google]
Based Max.jpg
48 KB, 641x379
>>73153402
pretty based desu
>>
Dank
>>
>>73153402
He didn't go far enough.
>>
great TV show.

College students who picked the lock (or had access) to the local PBS station in chicago hijacked the signal.

They (or people claiming to be them) were all over chicago BBS at the time, hanging out and chatting that they didn't do anything special and just wanted to do something funny. There are plenty of these posts on google's archival of lots of old BBS floating around, i'm sure you can find some if you look hard enough.

It's a shame it'd be impossible to do nowadays without having actual proper access to the station. No more crossing wires on the tower.
>>
>>73153402
Yeah, that shit was hilarious m8.
>>
>>73153402

The real Max Headroom was one of the best shows of the 80's. Truly visionary dystopian future satire of culure and media, much of which seemed outrageous at the time, but has now become commonplace today.

The pirate broadcast was also great--- it really showed the amazing potential of hackers (in an 80's way that would be difficult to replicate today).
>>
>>73155005

*culture
>>
>>73155005
I agree the show was awesome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.