[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Alt-Right for Real? - The New Yorker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
/POL/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

http://www.newyorker.com/news/benjamin-wallace-wells/is-the-alt-right-for-real

https://archive.is/gMwbo

HOW CAN /POL/ EVER RECOVER?
>>
>Dime a dozen article about muh alt-right
Give me the tl:dr
>>
>>73149634

None of these people get it right.
>>
>>73149634
>>73149822

Fucking Milo is shitting all over us. "we're just having fun making dick jokes and racist jokes te e hee we'ren ot really gay at all we're just teenagers"

Milo seriously fuck off. We don't want yoru gay ass writing anymore bullshit about the 'alt right'
>>
In cheerier news at least someone else quite gets it.
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/trump-vs-hillary-nationalism-vs-globalism-2016-16041
>>
>>73150684
Ya that faggot needs to shut the hell up. I swear he is trying to destroy our views.
>>
>>73150684
Pls stop insulting my favorite homosexual
>>
File: 1453490687703.jpg (33 KB, 538x424) Image search: [Google]
1453490687703.jpg
33 KB, 538x424
>>73149634
Lokey

low key

Loki
>>
>making a hitler comparison with trump again
will the left ever find another terrible comparison or will the redactio ad hitlerum be invoked 1000 years into the future?
>>
>>73149634
>talks about how the only reason why this was wrong was because the two people running the show were wealthy
>this somehow makes them villains

I hate fucking marxists so goddamned much
>>
>>73149634
I don't know man, the article seems pretty grounded and fair, especially compared to the other shit I've seen.
>>
anyone got a link to this zerohedge stuff? It's one of my most used sites.
>>
I think the real issue is we shouldn't call ourselves "alt-right" our main goal should be to completely subvert the western right. Make it strong, nationalist/nativist, and completely unwilling to placate the majority (if not all) of the lefts whining. This labeling really does no better to separate us so it is easy to attack and label politicqlly incorrect viewpoints.

>>73150684
Tell milo not us. We need to create and strengthen our wing in the republican and maybe even a very small clique within the democrats
In europe we should vote nationalists but subvert the cuckservatives party. Don't be a special snowflake, be the syrup that changes the flavor of the water.
>>
>>73149634
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73155252
>0.04$ have been deposited to your account
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.