[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel is based and GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Israeli Flag.jpg (6 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Flag.jpg
6 KB, 300x218
Israel helped white South Africa when no one else would in the 1980s.

Israel kills Muslim terrorists without question.

Israel prohibits Jews to marry non-Jews because they believe in racial purity.

Israel sterilized dirty niggers from Apefrica so they wouldn't contaminate their gene pool.

Israel has never lost a war against Muslims.

Donald J. Trump endorsed Benjamin Netanyahu for prime minister of Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/WATCH-Donald-Trump-endorses-Netanyahu

Trump loves Israel, his daughter is Jewish, and his grandchildren through that daughter are Jewish. It's time for /pol/ to love Israel and embrace the Jews. Trump has, and you should too. Trump is a Zionist.

http://www.jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump-1
>>
>>73137883
Fuck off JIDF
>>
File: Happy_Merchant.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Merchant.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
>>
>>73137883
no listens to the fucking LEAF
>>
File: 1459940570739.png (74 KB, 850x618) Image search: [Google]
1459940570739.png
74 KB, 850x618
>>73137883
>Israel prohibits Jews to marry non-Jews because they believe in racial purity.

Actually, most of the Jews in Israel are "Mizrahim", low IQ kebabs with little to no genetic relationship to the high IQ Ashkenazi European merchant clans. The purpose of Israel is to breed an new artificial race of Jews by destroying the purity of Ashkenazim. Zionism is codeword for anti-Ashkenazi.
>>
>>73138397
It's still better than having a half nigger as president.
>>
>>73138641
But at least white nationalism exists in America. I don't think that Ashkenazi nationalism even exists.

There was a small Ashkenazi movement in the sixties that advocated segregation and eugenics, but the movement was shut down and its books banned. Ashkenazim that support Israel are the biggest cucks in the world.

https://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/the-ashkenazi-revolution/
>>
>>73139109
White nationalism is much more taboo than Ashkenazi pride in Israel. I'm sure that Askhenazi's still probably keep to themselves in Israel. The same can't be said for American whites. The intermarriage rates for whites and Mestizos in the southwest is atrocious.
>>
File: Feels Good Mein.jpg (85 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good Mein.jpg
85 KB, 680x510
>>73139734
I've seen data that shows a 70% intermarriage rate between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim in Israel.

>The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi.[58] The exact proportion of Mizrahi and Sephardic Jewish populations in Israel is unknown (since it is not included in the census); some estimates place Jews of Mizrahi origin at up to 61% of the Israeli Jewish population,[59] with hundreds of thousands more having mixed Ashkenazi heritage due to cross-cultural intermarriage.

>Intermarriage of all re-gathered Jewish ethnic groups in Israel was initially uncommon, due in part to distances of each group's settlement in Israel, and cultural and/or "racial" biases. In recent generations, however, the barriers were lowered by state-sponsored assimilation of all the Jewish ethnic groups into a common Sabra (native-born Israeli) identity, which facilitated extensive "mixed marriages".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews

I used to be a Zionist until I learned how cucked it was. Now I have decided to pass as white and have become an ardent white nationalist.
>>
>>73137883
FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
File: 1447480961580.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447480961580.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>>73137883
God bless Israel.
>>
>>73140946
What difference does it make? What's the average IQ of a Mizrahi?
>>
>>73138397
THIS

As an Ashkenazi Jew who was born in Israel. I would just like to say that I feel far more connected to fellow European goyim than brown Jews.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.