[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell what's real on this board anymore. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: RApjNQi.jpg (46 KB, 625x353) Image search: [Google]
RApjNQi.jpg
46 KB, 625x353
I can't tell what's real on this board anymore.

I stand with trump, people are on here talking about meme magic Hillary is paying people to shitpost...

can someone tell me which way is up right now
>>
File: CTR.jpg (153 KB, 572x638) Image search: [Google]
CTR.jpg
153 KB, 572x638
Hillary PACs are pumping millions into online trolling of all forums and social media right now.

The Memewar has begun.
>>
File: Trump Dig.gif (3 MB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
Trump Dig.gif
3 MB, 600x417
SHOVELIN OUT THE SHILLS
>>
File: 1462460004842.jpg (2 MB, 2545x7852) Image search: [Google]
1462460004842.jpg
2 MB, 2545x7852
>>
So we are still in control but they're trying to shitpost and convince us otherwise?

Can the mods ban this shilling
>>
File: eye.png (95 KB, 531x512) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
95 KB, 531x512
>>73135536
Memetic warfare, shills counter shills, inverse shilling people Larping as Hillbots, real Hillbots, if you can think it its true. The thing is, they will break before we do.
>>
>>73135536
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: the man who will end hillary.jpg (13 KB, 261x327) Image search: [Google]
the man who will end hillary.jpg
13 KB, 261x327
>>73135789
Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 2100 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

All of that is just the appetizer for what they will find at the Foundation. She had not one, but two /signed/ documented agreements with the President himself that she would disclose donors to the Foundation (1) and any apparent conflicts of interest she encountered while SecState (2).

We already now she broke both of those and repeatedly in order to sell influence, using the Foundation as a money launderer. Bill was also a go-between.

The short name for that is bribery.

And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted. Pagliano has now been granted immunity and has spilled all his beans; an immunity proffer means that a federal judge is involved directly now, and that necessarily implies that a secret grand jury has been convened.

I can tell you this - the deals with high-profile journos to get exclusives on the pieces of this story are already being made. Pretty soon even Trump actually shooting someone isn't going to be able to compete with the scope of this story.
>>
>>73137384
$0.05 has been deposited in your paypal account
>>
>>73135536
/pol/ finally became relevant.

This chaos is the result.
>>
I can't wait for this to be over. The American election is such a fucking shit circus.
>>
>>73137384

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73137617
I know that was a lot of information but I need you to know it's going to help me sleep at night.

I want to see her cry on tv
I want Donald to make it happen
I want her to cry
and then I want her to get indicted and go to fucking jail
>>
>>73135789
this

source here by the way: >>73129727
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
File: mmm.png (417 KB, 747x617) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
417 KB, 747x617
>>73137978
I would like to make love to you
>>
>>73136112
they either dont care, or are in on it.

Hiro needs to give me a janitor job, I got my own hotpockets and im here anyway might as well clean out the filth
>>
>>73135536
The fact that Trump fans actually believe people who disagree with them on the Internet are automatically shills is hilarious.

This is the same kind of delusional paranoia Trump has been building his campaign off of from the very beginning.
>>
>>73135536
Because it is war. This is fifth generation informational warfare going on. Hope you have some fucking tinfoil ready.
>>
>>73138366
nice try, shill. 0/10
>>
>>73135536
Just ride the tiger you fucking cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 2014x2518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 2014x2518
Trump is the god emperor fueled by out meme magic

Hillary is trying to cut off his supply lines by paying shills to piss in our ocean of piss.

Grab your keyboard and start shitposting to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>73138462
Lol you got me buddy. Good spot
>>
It's not going to matter because the people memeing for Trump outnumber those doing it for Hillary by a huge margin.

You know, since she's the devil and people usually don't like that fucker.
>>
>>73135536
>>73135789

So basically
She is hiring an army to piss into an ocean made of piss.
That'll work.
>>
>>73137914
Well, we can't have that shit, where's Australia?
>>
>>73138674
Trump has basically already won the race. He's the only legit candidate running anymore. Hillary is a crooked email scandal she-demon, Bernie is on some pipe dream. Trump, is the only option.
>>
File: DeTCCI2.jpg (91 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
DeTCCI2.jpg
91 KB, 960x877
>>
>>73138674

If Trump wins it's going to make /pol/ into one big Donald Trump board.
>>
>>73138366
No, its the hilarious double think seen by Hillary supporters. As in people will accuse Trump of pandering to Hispanics with this taco bowl nonsense, but ignore when Hillary does the same thing to black people
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/18/hillary-clinton-hot-sauce-beyonce-breakfast-club/
>>
>>73137978
Our elections are just payback for the world cup.
>>
>>73135789
>trolling a Pashto basket weaving corkboard full of trolls

Just adding to the piss ocean I see.
>>
>>73138962
That's politics you dumbass. No candidate has ever not done that. And I actually respect how blatant Trump is about it
>>
>>73139349

If it wasn't for him people would have ignored the hot sauce shit.
>>
>>73138366
Isnt that what hillary just did with reddit haha paid shills ro try and convince people to vote for her
>>
>>73140764

Hillary doesn't realize that /pol/ is a shitposting powerhouse with Australia leading the charge.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.