[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Hillary's strategy be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 350x420
What will Hillary's strategy be?
>>
>>73135499
Pandering to niggers and illegals.
>>
Women, minorities.
>>
>>73135499
>muh vagina
>>
"It's the current year Donald."
>>
>>73135499
Let someone else suck the dicks she needs to be sucking in order to get results.
>>
"Because my vagina"
>>
>>73135641
Sadly for her, illegals cant vote. She will have to convince legals that they will be sending their family back.
>>
>>73135499
Win big
>>
>>73135665
Hillary is worse for women. Trump is anti war so he wont be sending their fathers/husbands/sons off to die for the jews/muslims.
>>
>>73136495
>illegals can't vote
uhhhhh
>>
>>73135499
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73135641
FPBP
>>
>>73136495
>Sadly for her, illegals cant vote
they can in California, Oregon, New York and a bunch of other states
>>
>>73135499
Hillary is just a vapid cunt, she appeals to everyone who hates Trump, women, and minorities who bought into her bullshit pandering. It's all a facade with her.
>>
>>73135499
guilt trip cucks and pander to feminists with things like muh gorillion college rapes
>>
>>73136694

>http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/hillary-clintons-super-pac-taking-a-page-from-vlad.html

also

>POO
>>
For the upcoming indictment? Hmm that's a tough one.
>>
>>73136831
how? can everyone just come over and vote?
>>
>>73135499
Hillary's campaign is horrible. Watch at this ad and tell me it doesn't sound like a pro Trump ad.
https://twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/728268569306378242?lang=en
>>
>>73135968
This will be said in their debate
>>
>>73136999
>go to polling place
>give them the name of a dead person
>no ID check because das raycis
>vote Democrat for gibs
or live in a state where getting a driver's license doesn't require ID and registers you to vote, like California
>>
>>73136999
Just need a dl
>>
>>73137361
so theoterically absolutely anyone can go over and vote in the US elections? or do you have to fake a spanish accent?
>>
>>73136831
>>73136658

Illegals and Niggers DON'T vote

Niggers can't wake up prior to 5 pm

Illegals stay away from any buildings or location that can have police
>>
>>73137475
yes, but the states where it's possible are so Democrat that voting GOP wouldn't actually matter
>>
>>73137595
>voting wouldn't matter
how so?
>>
>>73137657
because any only states that are hard D anyway let illegals vote
>>
>>73136300
THIS.
This chick just doesn't get it, you cant run the country when your thinking with your #Clintoris!
Thats the trouble with women in leadership, they all think they're the #ClintCommander!
>>
>>73136694
No one is being paid to smear Hillarys campaign by the way. It's a Hillary Super PAC-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to devaluate legitimate points and input from your fellow Americans.
>>
>>73137837
But the vote would still count?
>>
>>73138038
US elections you don't win with a majority total vote, you win with majority of states (I think)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.