[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Hillary fans such retarded faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Seriously, I'm honestly curious about this.

Why is it that, while most conservatives can resist the urge to invade pro-Hillary sites and shitpost about Trump on them all day long, Hillary's faggy minions can't resist spending all their time in the lair of Trump spouting their retarded nonsense over and over again?

I guess it's the ultimate proof the leftist faggots are the least tolerant, can't resist constantly slamming anything they don't agree with, and have absolutely nothing better to do than make asses out of themselves everywhere they go.

So, lads, I'm wondering it it's time to return the favor and start making some planned assaults on Hillary's turf with alarming frequency in order to even the playing field. Not that I really WANT to go that route, but when the enemy is a group of fucking pussies as is the case with every Shillary fan, maybe we need to go on the offensive much more often. Thoughts?
>>
>>73134736
Protip: they're being paid.
>>
>>73134736
Because pol is the easiest board to troll
>>
File: 1462491634561.png (735 KB, 662x880) Image search: [Google]
1462491634561.png
735 KB, 662x880
>>73134736
>>
>>73134813

I know there are paid shills, but fuck, there seem to be no shortage who are unpaid and still will devote time to that old twat's "message".
>>
>>73135116

They've only appeared in the last few days. It's literally 100% only paid shills right now.
>>
The question is now how do we defeat the reddit-tier legion of paid Hillary-Missiles?

desu should inform the Bern-outs at least of what Hillary is doing by trying to convert Reddit into a Hillary bed with literally hired memers.
>>
>>73134736
It's the same in reality.
Leftist just can't leave people the fuck alone. They are moral busybodies and will kill you if you don't let them fix you
>>
>>73134736
The "leftist faggots" you are referring to are simply the people who aren't narrow-minded enough to support Donny.

Thankfully for America, this is the majority of people.
>>
>>73134736
Lair of trump? You newfags need to get the fuck out if pol. Hope this election ends soon. I'll bite Hillary just to spite you faggots and hope a lot of you kill yourself when Trump loses so in the next election you newfags don't produce so much cancer
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 600x459
>>73138124
That was a much better shill post than most of the others but you still gave yourself away.

We are gonna meme this cunt into a paralyzed left side
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.