[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on these subjects, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461821023245.png (1 MB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
1461821023245.png
1 MB, 1000x1248
>Trump being racist despite Islam not being a race to begin with.

>Hillary being a conniving little bitch, not having to answer for anything.

>Bernie supporters that don't know that policies won't change to the degree they imagine them to.

>FBI known for assassinating people then denying it until everyone involved is dead before disclosure, also working with drug cartels.

>why won't people who believe in eugenics fuck more and beat the immigrants at their own game?

>How can it be that the US has a higher education standard than Australia, yet, Australians are more likely to have critical thinking tendencies towards nationalism and leadership?

>How can the joke that is feminism be taken so seriously and why hasn't Anita Sarkeesian been sued for fraud and embezzlement?

I lurk a lot here and see these issues raised a lot with no real answers, give me a hand here?
>>
Serious discussion of that isn't likely to be tolerated anymore. If it's not absolute retarded shitposting, and I don't mean the genuine art that Australia is known and loved for, but just downright filth, you know? Shillary and the SJWs are becoming the very thing they hate, and their true colors are showing, and their transformation is past the point of no return. They're going to start targeting individuals soon, be careful there might be some shills lurking in the bushes outside your house.
>>
>>73127420
All the answers you seek can be found in a Vegemite sandwich.
>>
>>73127420
>>73127420
You know the answer to all those questions now get fucked Bruce ya soft cunt wagga
>>
>>73128122

>would I shitpost?
>remembers flag
oh, alright.

I thought /pol/ could take what I said into consideration before shit hit the fan when someone says something flippant or facetious.
>>
>>73128444

mmm.. yeast extract.

>>73128513

Ok Chang, how's the maple syrup now that you've immigrated?
>>
The levels of degeneracy doubles down every election cycle. The goal of the shill is to generate anger until someone snaps and shoots up an elementary school. That's what the Democratic party does in America, it's their signature achievement. Be careful.
>>
here comes another one...
>>
File: Randles3.jpg (52 KB, 323x580) Image search: [Google]
Randles3.jpg
52 KB, 323x580
No redpills, come on /pol/, you can do better than this.
>>
>>73127420
>Trump being racist despite Islam not being a race to begin with.
I think they mean Arabs, but at any rate they should be vetted in some fashion.

>Hillary being a conniving little bitch, not having to answer for anything.
Outside of Benghazi and the E-Mail scandal, everything else is conspiracy or hard to prove.

>Bernie supporters that don't know that policies won't change to the degree they imagine them to.
They're mostly young people or people who don't connect themselves with politics. I don't expect them to know much.

>FBI known for assassinating people then denying it until everyone involved is dead before disclosure, also working with drug cartels.
This is actually true, and I wish people here would put their prejudices against certain people aside to realize this.

>why won't people who believe in eugenics fuck more and beat the immigrants at their own game?
Losers. Sad!

>How can the joke that is feminism be taken so seriously
Not saying current Feminism is legitimate, but it's a very easy position to take in the U.S. when Women were given standard voting rights long after ex-slave Blacks were.

>why hasn't Anita Sarkeesian been sued for fraud and embezzlement?
I wonder about this as well. Has anyone tried?
>>
>>73131299

based anon. thank you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.