[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What des /pol/ think of Mormonism? My Family is trying to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LDS.jpg (92 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
LDS.jpg
92 KB, 600x362
What des /pol/ think of Mormonism? My Family is trying to get me to convert. I like what I see: the social values, the community, the love they show each other. I just can't live a lie and say I believe Jesus came to America and that the Garden of Eden was in the US etc.
>>
When any cult gets big enough, it turns into an established religion.
>>
>>73123577
if you dont wanna do it dont do it
simple as that
>>
>>73123577
and now you know how normal people feel about the rest of man's religions.
>>
>>73123577

They are pretty based at first. Then you learn the sinister truth eventually. When I die I'm going to have my own planet to sire.
>>
>>73123577
Mormonism is pure heathenry, don't fall for it and try and convince your family to get out of it too.
>>
>>73123577
mormons are one of the most heretical churches in existance. if you care at all about Christianity you wouldn't convert to mormonism, it's literally an attempt to con you, don't be a fucking dupe.
>>
>>73123577
Visited SLC last summer. Amazing city. Would convert to hang with based whites.
>>
File: orthodox jesus.jpg (54 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
orthodox jesus.jpg
54 KB, 284x384
>>73125507
Glad to see another defender of Christ's word.
>>
>>73123577
Its a literal cult that promotes white American values, emphasis on the cult part.
>>
>>73123577
If you're an intellectual then you can't believe any religion completely. That said go to Salt Lake City and go to a jazz game. Probably the only arena in America with families, children, and olde folks. If you can learn to not give a fuck about the church (I personally cannot) you could have a nice life surrounded by other nice, white families
>>
File: 20130802-102733.jpg (103 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
20130802-102733.jpg
103 KB, 600x800
I want to seduce and fuck American mormon boy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.