[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You literally cannot dispute this /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Any Argumentitive Comic Ever.jpg (490 KB, 1004x1890) Image search: [Google]
Any Argumentitive Comic Ever.jpg
490 KB, 1004x1890
Bernie supporters:
>Think protesting is more important than voting
>Vast majority are literal children
>Have delusions that every state which Bernie lost was rigged

Trump supporters:
>Think creating memes are more important than voting
>Vast majority have no college education
>Not self-aware of the fact that they complain about jews in the same way BLM complains about whites

Hillary supporters:
>Go out and vote
>Reserved intelligent individuals that keep to themselves
>Typically older, so they possess the wisdom of years and years of life experience, and quietly laugh to themselves when they see Trump and Bernie supporters thinking they have the "System" all figured out
>>
Finally my eyes are open i'm now #KrustyKrab
>>
File: 1461424094365.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461424094365.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>73115298
>supporting shillary
>intelligent
They must be paying you a lot, kid
>>
File: Evil Dogger.jpg (122 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
Evil Dogger.jpg
122 KB, 722x722
>>73115298
Only one way to end this shilling.
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger.
>>73116554
For you.
>>
>>73116554
lol.

You will look back on yourself when you're 40-50 and realize how stupid you were back when you made this post. Enjoy youth while you have it friend.
>>
>>73115298
Fuck op quit shilling

You can't meme her into office, that's already secured by the god emporer
>>
File: woahthere.png (998 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
woahthere.png
998 KB, 1280x720
>>73117041
Hello shill.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 474x473
>>73115298

>Think creating memes are more important than voting

except we're fucking smashing records for voter turnout here our memes must be work cause your jelly

>Vast majority have no college education

Good colleges nowadays are nothing but daycare for manchildren who haven't grown up yet and need a safe space from mean old reality

>Not self-aware of the fact that they complain about jews in the same way BLM complains about whites

I see nothing wrong here at the heart of every problem in the world is a dirty jew prove me wrong OP.

>Hillary supporters Go out and vote

My sides they're dying from the laughter I can't I just can't believe your this fucking comatose OP the democrats are at record lows fro voter turnout hillary is either gonna be thrown in prison before the general and trump wins outright or trump will win in a landslide so strongly every hillary supporter will commit suicide

Hillary supporters Are Reserved intelligent individuals that keep to themselves

Is your name muhammed by any chance because you know all the dirty mudnigger want hillary to win so they can take america over like germany,

>Typically older, so they possess the wisdom of years and years of life experience, and quietly laugh to themselves when they see Trump and Bernie supporters thinking they have the "System" all figured out

You mean pants on fire down syndrom level retard the only people that'd vote for hillary are crazy wackjob SJW and people who have never logged online ever and think the internet is satanic.

Also how much are you being paid to shitpost here.
>>
>>73115661
Kek
>>
>>73115298
Why does Shillary have to lie about things?

eg: "I have always been in favor of gay marriage" and she keeps persisting her lies, even though she was an outspoken anti-gay conservative. If she is going to rule with that attitude, America will become a fascist dystopia soon.

Bernie is one of the few not lying at all and not contradicting himself, or at least I hope I am not blinded
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger
>>
>>73118295
>prove me wrong

Fuck off, straw-man abuser

>All bad shit done by the elite is because of white people. Prove me wrong hurrdurr
>>
>>73115298
>>Think creating memes are more important than voting

But they do vote, it's why Trump won the primaries
>>
This rampant Hillary-posting is getting a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger
>>
File: 1452722018943.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
1452722018943.png
91 KB, 680x340
DANGEROUS DON SCHLONGS SALTY SHILLARY

>tfw they think they can halt the greatest meme machine known to humanity
>tfw they don't realise they are fueling their own demise
>>
>>73119198

You still haven't proven me wrong jews are at the heart of every problem you just don't want to admit it because your a pro isreal shill.
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger.
>>
>>73115298

>cannot dispute subjections

ok bud
>>
>>73119615

I am not pro-Israel.
Have you proven me wrong? No. So you aren't right either using your straw-man logic
>>
>>73115298
>Reserved intelligent individuals that keep to themselves
Nice try, but black people are none of those.
>>
>>73116554
For you
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger
>>
>>73119865

fine give me a problem any problem in the world and I will prove the a jew was behind it 9/11 Jews did it. Ayitollah in Iran totally jew man Muslim invasion of europe how can you not see the jews are behind it why do you think Isreal is so anti muslim even though it's surrended by them. face it the hidden jew is everwhere they secretly control everything you can't escape them man CIA NSA FBI all jewish instituation to control what you think. Hitler was right to go after the jews.
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger
>>
File: Warding.png (582 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
Warding.png
582 KB, 345x1280
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>73120754
Thanks Anon
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger.
>>
>>73120754
Thanks for the cat
>>
>This post brought to you by Applied Memetics LLC
>>
>>73121687

appearently she could've savred that million dollars and had a bunch of shitposters do it for free.
>>
>>73116694
Go away evil dogger
Is this the mindset that forms superstition?
>>
>>73116694

Go away evil dogger.

Also sage
>>
>>73115298
Whats funny is this comic follows the rule as well.

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>73120495
H>ollywood isn't controlled by the Je...
except for it is
>The music industry isn't controlled by the J....
except for it is
>There isn't a group of congressmen IN THIS COUNTRY who work actively to promote Jewish interests
except for AIPAC
>The jews wouldn't shill 4chan
except for that time a Mossad cyber agitprop poster was exposed on /k/, among many others

shall i continue?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.