[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHILLARY CLINTON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458240758967.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458240758967.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
It's time to hammer down the last nail ladies and gentleman. To get Trump elected we need to use the power of the word to verbally assault her reputation. We need to make the word "shillary" mainstream and the common norm, along with other slanders.

To see the power words have, just look at Trumps use of them. "lyin ted" "1 for 38 kasich" "crooked clinton"

It doesn't even have to be "shillary" but the idea is to never use her official name, for instance, don't say this "I hate Secretary of State Hillary Clintons' foreign policy, it won't work"

when you're talking about her, say something along these lines "shillary is a big part of the clinton crime family and should be indicted for fraud"

When you call someone by what they preferred to be called, you are showing them respect and you are telling the people that hear you that you respect the person you disagree with. Do not show her respect. This will help Trumps chances if we can make her first and last name synonymous with corruption and lieing.

It's already normal online for the most part, but you don't hear it in the mainstream enough. We need more pro trump guests on cable news using her name as such.

Might seem like it won't do much but it will.. use it when you're talking to your teachers/professors/friends/family/co-workers.
>>
I agree, trump is totally unqualified for office, and us college graduates must rally behind the one chance America has, and our first female president HILARY RADHAMMER CLITON
/POL/ BTFO
>>
>>73106124
dude
>>
>>73105841
No, dumbass.

You assault Bernie and his supporters while posing as a Hillary shill. Divide and conquer.

How long have you been here? Do you even know how to jew?
>>
Crooked Shill is actually a nice double entrende.
>>
>>73106633
Crooked Shillary
>>
>>73106333
Fucking misogynist
>>73106392
Lol faaaaag
Bernie supporters are the smartest of this election cycle. They'd never fall for it
>>
>>73106124
>us college graduates
>us
>college graduate using the objective case in the subjective context
has american higher education really gone down hill by this much?
>>
File: 1457512331878.png (40 KB, 1037x268) Image search: [Google]
1457512331878.png
40 KB, 1037x268
>>73106124
>>
>>73106124
>us college graduates

Lol faggot.
>>
>>73107641
Why'd you censor it nigger?
>>
>>73105841
What makes you idiots think you can take on the powerhouse that is Hillary Clinton? She fucking assblasted that cuck bernie with ease and now you think you can stop her? Get real drumpy. She is utterly out of your league you fat disgusting neckbeards.
>>
>>73108652
NOT ME
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.