[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will they stop reminding us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
When will they stop reminding us?
>>
>>73102585
When the nuke hits Israel
>>
>>73102585

They will NEVER stop reminding us.

Being a perpetual victim is a lucrative business, OP.
>>
>>73102585
Reminding us of what? Do you mean what Hillary is going to do to Israel? She wants to wipe Israel off the map, you know. She wants to drive them into the sea. Do you support her now?
>>
>>73102585
1000 years from now jews will be wanting shekels for the shoa. It will never end.
>>
>>73102585

Never again will I eat a Taco Bowl at Trump Tower

Shits for a week
>>
File: OYVEY.jpg (55 KB, 860x320) Image search: [Google]
OYVEY.jpg
55 KB, 860x320
>>73102585
When there is no one left to do the reminding.
>>
My grandfather was gassed to death four times during the Shoah.

Today we celebrate his 81st birthday and say NEVER AGAIN!
>>
The comment section on this article is just starting to get good, the sheep need to get BTFO

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/05/half-a-million-israelis-gather-in-peoples-living-rooms-to-hear-survivors-holocaust-tales/
>>
>Again

Tldr it means we have to do it once and do it right, so we dont have to do it again
>>
>>73102585

When brain dead fucks realize that nobody can survivive 6 gassings, the shoa is over.
>>
>>73103167
Given the low birth rates and high rates of miscegenation with Asians, the Jews won't exist at all in a thousand years. They'll just autism their way to being part of the godless yellow peril.
>>
>>73103597
damn
>>
>>73106996
Wait, why wouldn't the Nazis just shoot him if he survived the gassing? It's not like there was some sort of law that a Jew could only be executed with gas.
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 640x1136
Good stuff here lads
>>
>>73108111
Kek, glorious
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.