[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy cinco de mayo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: flag-day-mexicol.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
flag-day-mexicol.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
French cucks on suicide watch!
>>
>>73101153
Why is Cinco de Mayo even a holiday? All the beaners did was beat the French in battle. Pretty much every country on Earth has beaten France at some point.
>>
>>73101153
and y'all sure brought the fight back to their shores and showed them what for
>>
>>73101286
and most countries' celebration are to do with military victories
>>
>>73101286

To be fair though, it was MEXICANS. That's like the class retard beating up the star quarterback
>>
>>73101286
it led to their independence, it forced Maximilian to leave the country.
>>
>>73101286
>Why is Cinco de Mayo even a holiday?
An excuse to drink. Same as pretty much any other holiday.
>>
>>73101473
Yeah but it's fucking France. That's like beating a cripple in a footrace.
>>
>>73101286
It's mostly an American holiday to get drunk at this point. I lived in Mexico and I don't ever remember there being a celebration for this day, at least not in the area I was living in.

>>73101473
Also, my irish bro, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Battalion

Irish are bro tier.
>>
>>73101153

>Ireland
>Mexico
>France

Three worst kinds of mudskins.
>>
There were mostly Legionnaires soldiers during this war. And we leave this shithole because our soldiers die mostly of disease .. what a terrible shithole.
>>
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I love hispanics!
>>
>>73101917
france has nuclear weaponry

mexico has tubas

sadly the latter is more toxic to humans than the former
>>
>>73101286
American beer companies made a big deal out of it, like hallmark with their made up bullshit.
>>
File: Muslims-praying-Elise-Vin-012.jpg (85 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Muslims-praying-Elise-Vin-012.jpg
85 KB, 620x372
>>73101917
Oui, mon ami.

Truly a shithole, thank allah we have France.
>>
>>73101712
napoleon and Charles martel bruh. I don't disrespect the French just wtf are they doing in mexico

>>73101712
my nigga
>>
File: amefrica.jpg (41 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
amefrica.jpg
41 KB, 620x350
>>73102364
Estados Unidos por favor
>>
>>73101591
napoleon and Charles martel bruh. I don't disrespect the French just wtf are they doing in mexico
>>
>>73101712
If by Bro tier you mean traitorous scum.
>>
File: Erin_Go_Bragh_Banner.svg.png (1 MB, 4006x2003) Image search: [Google]
Erin_Go_Bragh_Banner.svg.png
1 MB, 4006x2003
>>73101153
Thanks my greatest ally
>>
>>73101286
A small shitty town full of Indios managed to defeat one of the biggest empires of the world back then.

It's just symbolic.

Besides we don't give a shit about 5 de Mayo. You guys make more of a deal out 5 de Mayo than us. Why? I don't know but Im sure it has something to do with tons of company products and mass consumerism.
>>
>73102975
>outnumbered and beat 6 500 Legionnaires soldiers
>we beat one of the biggest empires of the world back lad ^^
>>
>>73102975
>pls buy more Corona and Dos Equis
>stay thirsty, my friends

That's why it's a thing.
>>
>>73103459
You currently outnumber the Muslims in your country, but somehow, you can't stop cucking yourselves out of existence. How many times have you fantasied about your girl friend fucking Ahmed? I jest, who am I kidding? You can't even get a girl friend.
>>
>>73102856
Have a good one amigo!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.