[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biological Female FORCED Out Womens Restroom For "Looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>conservative intellectuals
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ErVj5NMfjaA
Really why is this even an issue?
>>
should have been open carrying to defend herself
>>
LEAVE THE DYKES AND TRANNIES ALONE

I'm glad that both Trump and Hillary see how much of a non-issue this bathroom shit is.
>>
>>73100342

why is she acting like a ghetto nigger

why doesn't she just flash her vag
>>
If that was a guy I'd fuck him in the ass every day and night
>>
>>73100342
see, not having an ID puts you in a shit spot immediately.

how hard can it be to carry a wallet with an ID inside if you go out in public?
>>
>>73101391
Das racis
>>
>>73101391

>required to show id to take a nasty shit in public
>we're totally not statists guys
>>
File: tits-or-gtfo[1].jpg (40 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
tits-or-gtfo[1].jpg
40 KB, 600x395
>>73100342
4chin police
>>
Why was she/he throwing her hands around and acting like a nigger?
>>
>>73103445
Because it's 60% white.
>>
Another video where you don't see how it started. Surprising.
>>
>>73100342
Is the fag going to sue?
>>
File: 1370847539683.jpg (47 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
1370847539683.jpg
47 KB, 360x353
she should be flattered being mistaken for a man
>>
File: 1462481049429.jpg (175 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1462481049429.jpg
175 KB, 2000x1333
>>73100342
Good riddance fucking dykes
>>
>>73100342
HAHAHAHAH top fucking kek
>>
This wouldn't be a problem if crazy, self-mutilating freaks didn't insist on being allowed in the wrong restrooms.
>>
>>73100342
She looks female.

In America you see probably so much trans people and bitches, that you think every female without much make up is a guy. Disgusting!
>>
Wish this happened to me so I could sue

tho I am just a femboy. Never tried going in girl's restrooms but I probably could get away with it desu.
>>
are we sure she wasn't forced lut for acting like a wigger?
>>
So, is he/she ACTUALLY a biological female? The name of the video doesn't state that, OP, only the title of your thread. Why did you write that this is a biological female? Do we know who this person is?
>>
>>73106598
It is probably just some mentally ill fag trying to be a woman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.