[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump changes his mind about self funding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TrumpPalinforcedsmile.png (1 MB, 1600x805) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPalinforcedsmile.png
1 MB, 1600x805
During primary
Trump: These Republicans are corrupt , they all take money from lobbyists and special interests

After winning nominations

Trump: I want to take money from lobbyists and special interest donors

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/05/aides_say_trump_will_not_self_fund_his_campaign.html
>>
>>73098713

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73098713
You can't win a general alone retard
>>
>>73098911
Trump is still taking money from special interests.

You're the retard for getting played by him.
>>
>>73099832
Yes but where are the proofs?
>>
>>73098713
What matters to me is that whether or not his positions suddenly change.

I never expected him to have to sell buildings or dismantle the empire he's built his entire life and wanted to leave for his family.
>>
>>73099832

Oh shit.

I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now.
>>
>>73098713
>M-m-madam Secretary, I kn-know it will work if just p-post it a few more times. Please d-don't put me in the-the hole again, I-I-I'm begging you.
>>
>>73098713

how much is $0.02 USD in african dollars?
>>
>>73098713

You've got it the wrong way around.

When you depend on them for money in the primary, you have to sell out. the relationship is flipped on its head if you win the primary without their money

they have to come beg you to take their cash, that's a different sort of dynamic

at this point the shill financiers have two choices, instead of 21. Its really supply and demand desu

who is the oil industry going to give money to? Hillary? At this point its about survival for them, not buying influence. from their point of view they need to make sure hillary loses or the green team will Beat them the FUck out.

same goes for like the gun lobby and the anti abortion people. Hillary won't take their money. their survival depends on trump winning

tldr he's got them by the balls
>>
>>73101847
^this
>>
>>73101847

Right. His team better fucking articulate this loud and well.
>>
File: 1456042981219.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1456042981219.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>73101847

so much win
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.